One Piece

Is Pudding the last remaining three-eye? Did the World Government hunt them all down like they did with Oharan scholars?

Will we see her third eye power in this arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/925749912385470464
saiyanisland.com/2017/10/new-one-piece-game-coming-soon-bounty-rush-trademarked-by-bandai-namco/
tieba.baidu.com/p/5403312220?pn=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That scene made me flip my fucking table. So cringy.
I don't know if more three eyes remain but if there are I hope they all die if only as an apology for making me read shit like this. Evil Pudding best Pudding.

Can't wait for Sanji kissing Pudding.

Yeah yeah Puddingfag I know you're happy to eat this shit up, I wouldn't brag about it if I were you.

cringe

Exactly.

Fuck off you disgustig mutant abomination even Sanji only said your eyes are beautiful out of pity.What a pathetic fucking slut,not even the biggest beta faggot would want to fuck you and he would even fuck furries.

O MY DESPERATE NEED FOR MALE VALIDATION

>no new IP
Wow someone's triggered.

>no new IP
Wow someone's triggered.

>LuNafags still wishing for this to happen.
You guys never learn, do you

I'm not the one samefagging though.

Who said I was samefagging? If you want me to admit I've done nothing but shitting on Pudding in your thread, then I don't mind admitting it. Pudding is shit. She actually got my hopes up, I thought she was great for a moment, but then she revealed her true shit smeared colors. And I'll say it as many times as needed if that triggers you.

>Who said I was samefagging?
No new IP between
Yet the time gap and bump pretending to be someone new.

>in your thread
>IMPLYING

When you say samefagging, you're implying whoever is "samefagging" is trying to hide they're just one person you retarded newfaggot. I am not, I just admitted to it.

>crying pudding faggot
I'm glad you are getting triggered even when I'm not here

Eww I fucking hate Pudding but still I don't like being on the same side as the obnoxious Sanashipper.

Good thread

no OP there's this one, too

Enough bullshit about things that no one cares about.
Theorise about what's going to happen In Wano. How Kaido is actually going to fall. We know it won't be a 1v1. But who actually will be involved in the fight? As much of a Zorofag Oda is I doubt that he'll actually fight Kaido because there are other Supernova Captains around. Also, what's the Moon powerup going to be? Are they just going to make Minks into complete animals so they go wild? Who's gonna fight who?
Jack vs Cat and Dog
Zoro vs Shogun
___ vs Queen and King. Maybe Marco and Sanji teams up? Jinbe? Wano allies?
Luffy, Law, Kidd, Drake and Apoo vs Kaido?

There's also pic related. Both series feature three-eyes with split personalities and mystical powers, too.

Weevil will hit Kaido and break his armor.

Why are you getting angry at a fictional character?

Zoro you weren’t invited to the wedding.

>want to talk about how Pudding-chan is a two faced bitch because of the intro scene during Fishman Island Arc and who we see her as now.

>End up spoiling myself and looking at a weirdo 3rd eye since I only watch One Piece instead of reading it

regardless i FUCKING KNEW SHE WAS A WEIRDO

Are we in Wano yet?

> I only watch One Piece instead of reading it
Why would you do that to yourself?It's true that nothing happens in the average chapter or episode but at least you wouldn't have to deal with the shitty pacing and animation.

Kaido has no armor though?

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/925749912385470464
>Climax of the Whole Cake Island arc
WTF, why is Oda such a hack???

0693 名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい (ササクッテロラ Sp9d-geru) 2017/11/01 12:18:56
なんかゲームの新情報とかあるらしいやん?
メガトンムサシだった?
0716 ◆sPJZg/TdCYoQ (ワッチョイ 1317-xsCD) 2017/11/01 12:21:45
ワンピの新作だった

Q.Was it information on new games in Shonen jump?
A.It is new Onepiece game

saiyanisland.com/2017/10/new-one-piece-game-coming-soon-bounty-rush-trademarked-by-bandai-namco/

Replace Apoo with Hawkins.

But it's so exciting when it happens though

I need the actual manga anyways, I'm not willing to read it online, and I'm trying my best to save money.
Can't fight the authenticity of a good book.

Thank fuck.

They've used "climax" for like the past 10 chapters or more.

When have you gotten into OP?I was anime only at first too but then i switched to the manga once the anime turned to shit during Sabaody.

That would mean one of the Worst Generation would actually be working for the old generation and that just isn't going to fly. Especially if it's Apoo. I can, however, just add Hawkins to the fight along with Apoo.

Come on. The Usopp argument wasn't that long.

Just forget the Navy being invaded and you'll realize that this is about the same length of time between time skipped Luffy and Sanji.

checked

His invulnerable “Spears break and fall to the ground instead of hitting him” is his armor.

It’s Don Kriegs thorn armor at its max potential because attacking Kaido damages you.

Jewellry bonney will turn him into a baby/old man and end the fight

>Pudding sends the SaNafag into a seething rage
I hope she joins.

no he has a weak point

Print out the scanlation then

honestly i don't play this game much but i hope Sanji gets with Rebecca's sister.

It never said that he has soem sort of armor,just that his body is so strogn and durable that spears simply shatter instead of stabbing him.

Usopp vs Weevil
Zoro vs Shogun
Nami, Carrot, and Robin vs Queen
Caesar, Chopper, and Sanji vs King
Usopp will perfectly match Weevil since no one in the crew is strong enough to fight him anyway except through trickery.

Spoiler out

tieba.baidu.com/p/5403312220?pn=1

誰だ
カタクリの回避力は見聞色の覇気によるもの
カタクリが冷静さを取り戻したことでルフィはまたも攻撃が通じなくなる
パウンドが娘のシフォンに会いに来るが、4男のオーブンにボコボコにされてる
喧騒をよそに、サンジはプリンたちとケーキ作りの最中
そして洋上
ナワバリウミウシの群れは、全部プラリネの歌声に魅了されて無効化していた
■プラリネ魅惑の歌声…!!

Katakuri's evasion powers are linked to his Kenbunshoku Haki's state. (If he loses his temper he loses the ability to see the future and the Logia properties of his awakened Special Paramecia.)
Katakuri regains his composure and says that Luffy won't be able to hit him again.
Elsewhere Pound arrives to meet his daughter Chiffon. Oven spots him and beats him up outside.
During the tumult Sanji is making the cake with Pudding and co.
In the ocean: The sea slug transmitters are mesmerized by Praline's singing voice.

It was drawn as though they magically broke through an abstract rule.

>firing squad
>hanged
>sitting still and still can't die

Gotta be a fucking lost Giant or a raretype devilfruit.

Nothing happens, the spoilers

Not reading this, whens chapter out you think?

Literally nothing happens
again

Nah, she's definitely going to be saved for Teach's encounter.

Usopp doesn't win against "strong" characters, he wins against "bullshit" characters. Someone hyped up for their strength isn't going to lose to tricks. That just isn't how it works.
Also, Franky and Brook need to something. Pretty sure they'd get more fights before Caesar, Robin and Nami.

Chapter nothing: the happens

You can read it, there's nothing worth mentionning in there.
Probably tomorrow.

Jesus fuckign christ will Oda ever finish this horrible arc already?Whenever it seems close to finish he does soemthing to drag it even more,is this retard incapable of writting arcs shorter than 100 chapters?
We all know Big Meme is not going down here and the editors WCI was over halfway done 24 chapters in amd there's still no end ins ight at the 60 chapter mark.

>stated by Kizaru as possessing Whitebeard’s strength.
Only trickery can beat him.

Worked like a charm against Blackbeard&co

OP characters can survive island level attacks,why is this surprising to you?

覇気戻る前は結構ルフィに攻撃叩き込まれてたが
戻ったらワンパン撃破.
Katakuri is a lot of be injured by Luffy before Haki comes back
But he broke off luffy on one punch after Haki comes back

>Worked like a charm against Blackbeard&co
Blackbeard has the DF counter fruit though so she couldn't do shit

I see, it really awakens my devil fruit. So what does this mean?

Blackbeard can't nullify shit that has already hit him, see Magellan's poison. Bonney's fruit is clearly temporary and he kicked her ass as a baby/old man.

Luffy beats the shit out of Katakuri before he calms down again and gets his power back. Basically Beat up Luffy VS. Beat up Katakuri now.

Oh, please. That would just imply Whitebeard lost a bunch of times against tricks. And I don't think Oda has ever given off that impression or implied that in anyway. He's a fighter. He'll go down in a fight or become an ally. It's as simple as that. And no one's saying he's going to go down in a 1v1. OP has been promoting team fights for a while now.

I never actually go the meaning of this. Was it implying that she didn't have a great body or was it implying that she was a he with a penis?

Thank fucking god. I was dying to get off Whole Meme Island already.

The s/he has a dick you dummy.

Dude, every single OP chapter since the wedding started is advertised as "climax".

I just had to make sure. Thanks.

Hopefully they mean it this time.

He didn't beat him, he's still in the game. Also Katakuri couldn't use his CoO so that's not really much of an accomplishment

Is Weevil even guaranteed to be in the Wano arc?

I don't see how Luffy could beat Katakuri in a single chapter.

Oda is obviously doing all those set up chapters so he can make chapter 900 be something important, there is no other explanation for that. Where the fuck is Big Mom now?

>Where the fuck is Big Mom now?
Going towards Nut Island you speed reader

>inb4 Big Mom falls into the ocean and dies

Not really. As far as we know, his mother said that they should go after Luffy, who might know of Marco's whereabouts. Isn't Wano supposed to be a closed borders country? How come are people expecting every single entity (Marines, CP0, Zou, Big Mom, Kaido, Moriah) to show up in there at the same time? That would make things as bad as Dressrossa, and all of that while Reverie is happening. Marines and CP0 will be focusing on securing Mariejois and I even wonder if we will even see Kaido at Wano. Who knows if his base is in there and not in another island? Shogun seems to be the big baddie of Wano

Whitebeard was a master strategist and tactician. Weevil only has his raw power and durability.

This statement and these spoilers don't match

>he will go down in a fight
Yes, against Usopp.

I know that, but is Perospero just there seeing her destroying everything? Other BM children should be heading there to support him rather than being scattered all over the archipelago beating minor characters and screaming at eachother

944 will be something important user

What happened to them? Did they die? Oda usually doesn't forget about his characters, after Punk Hazard I was certain that we will see them in a cover story. But as more time goes by it is getting more unlikely.

Do you guys think Shanks will ever get a big fight?
Or is he always going to have the role he currently has.

He's probably doing his best right now, protecting the civilians to the best of his ability.
Gambare, Perospero!

he's gonna job to blackbeard eventually

Absolutely. At some point Oda will have to focus on him, after all, Luffy himself said he would take all four emperors down. It's only a matter of time and against who

I'm getting increasingly certain they were only added so Punk Hazard wouldn't be too boring. Which was a complete failure, and ended up as mere padding.

>We know it won't be a 1v1
Says who? Alliance/Planningfags are always with their heads far up their asses thinking they have a better grasp of One Piece than anyone else, even than Oda's. I will laugh my ass off if Luffy gets pumped with mew abilities out of his ass and gets on Kaido's level to go at him.

This is bullshit right? That's all we get in the Katakuri fight?

>Manga states time and time again that Luffy best trait is not his combat strenght but his ability to draw people to his side
>HE'S GOING LUFFY NEGRO AWAKENING AGAINTS KAIDO GUISE

Are there any nice anons here that understand Japanese writing?

Yesterday I was wondering about the DF number theory. I understand there's a missing DF in the crew, the 2,9 DF and that:

110 + 29 + 56 + 43 + 87 = 325 = 3,2,5 or San-Ni-Go

I was wondering if there could be a "0" devil fruit as it wouldn't break pattern/3-2-5 sum.

But I forgot that not all devil fruits are 2 syllables, some are 1 syllable.

When I look up "Rei" I get " れい " it pops up results for "Thanks".. But I don't know anything about Japanese writing and alphabets. Could someone help me out on that?

Shanks's role is to job, since he ain't gonna face Luffy. He already jobbed to a fish, after all.

>I was wondering if there could be a "0" devil fruit as it wouldn't break pattern/3-2-5 sum
Yep, as a matter of fact, there is, it's Rei 零. As in the Rei in Reijuu.
Rei れい does mean thanks it's just not the same word.

Don't bother, battle manga and adventure manga attract these types of autists like flies.