Miami Bridge Collapse Pix

OP delivers. So I just got back from the scene, there are cops everywhere and luckily I got there just before they started ramping up security, but I managed to get some pics with my phone from a few different angles.

It was actually more disturbing than I expected it to be, and I was pretty depressed on the drive home. Ultimately I got kicked out by the cops for sneaking passed the area that was cordoned off by pretending to be a student, and then just as I was leaving the sun started coming up and you could smell the dead bodies decomposing. It smelled bad enough that if I had stayed for a few more minutes in that area I possibly would have thrown up, it was the kind of pungent rotten smell of a restaurant dumpster.

Overall it was not a pleasant experience and it really made one confront mortality in a disturbing and depressing sort of way. Plus I was paranoid the whole time I was there because I thought the cops might take my phone and delete the pictures for blatantly sneaking passed them and taking a bunch of pictures in front of them until they kicked me out, but they just told me to leave. Anyway, hopefully the people that fucked up are held accountable and the rest of the country will begin to take notice of the corruption in South Florida.

Attached: 1.jpg (3264x2448, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

local10.com/news/garage-partially-collapses-at-miami-dade-college
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article205368614.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where's the infrastructure fixes they keep promising? How is the smell of rotting corpses under a rotten bridge a "Great America"? Thank you, OP, you have delivered far more in a single post than our leader has in 14 months.

Attached: 1516868259201.jpg (640x640, 59K)

I couldnt get much because all of the roads in the area are blocked off and theres police everywhere, but Im sure these are the only pics that will be taken from this angle because I got there just before they started bringing more cops into the area I came in from, and the press area is on the corner on the other side.

Attached: 2.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

Attached: 3.jpg (3264x2448, 2.12M)

Attached: 4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.93M)

Attached: 5.jpg (3264x2448, 1.66M)

I was surprised that they hadnt made more progress either, it'll be interesting to see how they clean it up. Theres tons of news channels and cameras there too so Im sure theyre be plenty of updates throughout the day but I left early cause it was too unpleasant.

Attached: 6.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

Attached: 7.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

The majority of the cops were on this side.

Attached: 8.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

Seems to me that California is already lost, and Florida is being heavily conquered, with quiet invasions taking place in Louisiana, Mississippi, and now starting in Alabama. I can tell you straight up that Mississippi has been overrun by illegals. Oxford and Natchez (northern parts of Mississippi) are overrun by retarded old money white liberals calling the shots, Jackson and the Delta are practically the Congo now, and the southern part of the state has been invaded by Mexico. People don't pay much attention to Mississippi, but we are on the razor's edge of turning blue. Hell, it was a miracle Hattiesburg was able to replace their mayor - for once, the feds moved in to monitor the election. The last election they had (corrupt black mayor running to keep his seat of course) had the entire city wanting him OUT (even the blacks) but he won due to an opened ballot box being left in an unlocked vault in an unlocked city hall overnight. That's when the feds actually came in to monitor the next election. The left is turning it's eye to smaller areas to conquer now, while everybody is too busy REEEEEing about California, Texas, etc.

The press are all over here. They also had some drones flying right over the wreckage and helicopters.

Attached: 9.jpg (2448x3264, 2.88M)

(cont) I mean just look at Alabama. They didn't get to pick their senator. They had the entire country demoralizing their population. They had a relentless assault on all of their social media. All of their papers had new accounts making nasty comments and calling the Republican candidate a pedo. There is film of people bragging about coming from out of state to help the Democrat get into office. But everybody just got bored and turned their eye away from Alabama.....

Blackpilled user
All true though. There is no way to win. Trump was the last gasp.
I'm not even a /leftypol/ shill.

This post gave me aids.

>Obama-era infrastructure
>blame Trump

All we can do is prepare to educate and try to win over the next generation to our cause. The problem is a crisis in masculinity, were going to have to stand up for principles over pussy and money. Women and manginas are the ones who are afraid of standing up for fear of not being liked by the other zombies. We need a revival of Western Moral Values in an age of pseudo intellectualism, materialism, atheism, and nihilism.

Attached: 10.jpg (3264x2448, 3.84M)

>FIU engineers kill six people because they think a suspension bridge without suspensions is able to withstand its own weight
>Directly Trump's fault

ok user you can skip the boring pics pls post the crushed bodies

Attached: 11.jpg (3101x2326, 3.57M)

>merchant
the memes are entering our reality matrix

That crane was not meant to be in the picture

Attached: 07e.png (354x504, 129K)

That was as close as you could get, I was the only person there taking pictures from that angle because I snuck passed the cops, what more do you want?

I was originally gonna try to go all the way around and see if I could get any closer but the cops had the entire street blocked off and they were everywhere, plus I got kicked out by the cops already so I didnt feel like pushing it, and it was starting to smell so I just wanted to GTFO of there.

Cops

Attached: 13.jpg (3264x2448, 2.11M)

The whole scene

Attached: 14.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

I appreciate you sharing the pictures. It's going to be interesting to see how our media attempts to spin this.

>corruption of South Florida
nothing to see here, just another Bridge of Peace goy move along

Thank you for the pictures, user.

Much appreciated, really.

Hopefully they replace it with a man bridge and not another woman bridge that's prone to monthly emotional collapse.

>MERCHANT

Attached: 1521091203342.jpg (652x573, 132K)

No prob. The fact is south Florida is 90% Hispanic, and when you get foreign low IQ people to build and maintain your infrastructure, they do a sub par job and then stuff like this end up happening. This entire city is on the verge of collapse, this isnt an isolated incident, the roads are shit, I get a flat tire every year, infact a parking garage at another college collapsed a few years ago killing four people also. This is the difference between Communism and Capitalism, NOTHING like this would happen in the rest of the country, but if we continue to allow these people to flood into this country and let the Government hire them over whites then this will become the norm for the rest of America too until things become like China or even worse...

local10.com/news/garage-partially-collapses-at-miami-dade-college

Attached: 15.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

I can see better pics going to goolag street view.

I only brought my phone cause I knew I was gonna sneak passed the cops anyway just because fuck the police, but I wasnt prepared for the magnitude of how much the area was going to be blocked off and patrolled by cops. And I left sooner than expected because I got kicked out by the cops and I thought I was gonna throw up from the smell so I just wanted to go home at that point, plus it was pretty overwhelmingly sad desu.

I just wanted to go to encourage people to do shit IRL and show that theres nothing to be afraid of and document the evidence of what happens when you follow the mandates of political correctness over whats right.

>obligatory merchant post

Attached: 16.jpg (3264x2448, 3.98M)

I will give you your you because it takes work to be this stupid.

>I want to blame Trump because I'm a faggot

The bridge was still under construction.

Some moron, likely in city council, wanted the road reopened before the bridge could be finished, which required removal of the hydraulic supports prior to the construction of the suspension portion of the bridge.

Why do the media bitches get to be on the far side of the "POLICE LINE DO NOT CROSS"?

They werent they were really far away and only on one side, the bridge is around that corner to the left.

I walked around the cops by pretending to be a student walking to class, the whole area on the bottom of the map is the FIU campus. I was only there a few mins before the cops pulled up and kicked me out, then as I was walking to my car a bunch more cop cars started blocking off the road that I came in from so I was the only and likely the last person to get pics from that angle.

Attached: map.png (1140x520, 61K)

The smell of rotting corpses? It's barely been 24 hours and 6 people died. You're a fucking idiot.

Thank you for your service bridgeanon. I hadn't really thought there could still be bodies in there since it was pretty small bridge (both height and width), and fell on a handful of cars, not a crowd. Sad you had to smell that.

Attached: a.png (436x361, 67K)

Is it Trump's fault that you're a faggot?

This post is cancer
>sees image
Yep definitely cancer

Its MIAMI you stupid leaf, its the tropics. Heres how close I was, the trees in that area are all gone now and the police line extends even beyond that on the top and left sides going off of the screen.

Attached: behind enemy lines.png (990x629, 1.24M)

What smell?

Your new President's background is in construction. He promises Americans he will fix the country's failing infrastructure, even bringing up the specific subject of bridges in speeches on multiple ocassions. A year after he is elected a bridge collapses. Yeah I'd say this is a bad sign.

The smell of a bunch of dead bodies that have been there for 17 hours which I wasnt expecting.

The really creepy part is that theres a carnival going on on the same block and they kept it open despite the fact...

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article205368614.html

Theres where I took the pix from.

Attached: parking garage.png (1359x711, 2.33M)

This is what is happening in South Mississippi. After Katrina hit, Mexico invaded and took jobs from people in construction. People who wanted their homes fixed went with the lower quotes from contractors, unaware that they were employing low-skill illegals to keep their quotes down. I know two people who had a new roof put on after the storm... and then had to call another company to come back and fix it, because the beaners did such a terrible job.

Good work, user. Your pics are pretty basic but every little bit of documentation counts.

>there is no way to win
>Trump was our last gasp
True. And a huge part of it is because the left is truly evil.

Conservatives almost always have positive morals and values. We have a conscience. We feels bad when we do bad things so we try not to do bad things.

Liberalism is basically Satanism. Whatever feels good at the time is the right thing to do. Nothing is off limits, and anything done to your enemy is fair game.

Democrats love to cheat. They love to get away with cheating. They love to have people *know* they cheat and see helpless to stop it.

They crave power for power's sake. They don't have a righteous quest that they can use their power for, they just want the power to do as they please with zero restrictions: Satanism

Oy you found my crane goy. Thank you very much. A shekel for your trouble.

Attached: shekels.png (439x533, 466K)

>cops pulled up and kicked me out
maybe you could make a fake press pass?

In hind sight I should have brought a camera with zoom but Im not sure it was charged and I was in a hurry to beat the morning traffic which is terrible here. Plus I intended to just walk up because IDFAG but there was like 100 cops everywhere so it literally would have been impossible to get any closer wo impersonating an officer, and you wouldnt have been able to see any bodies anyway.

i love the smell of left wing corpses in the morning.

You’d think they would have removed them by now. What does it smell like?

I wonder which state is worse?
California or Florida
>Both communist
>Both HQ of $cientology
>Both overrun with spics and other degenerates
>Both ghetto as fuck.
>Liberal stronghold.
>Both known for exporting stupid people.

Is there really any difference?

>be American, get crushed by diversity bridge

>merchant

Attached: merchant.jpg (3264x2448, 704K)

The press are confined to that one area. They had drones and helicopters but I was the only person on that side that wasnt a cop or security.

The remaining bodies are trapped under the 950 tons of rubble, which they made zero fucking progress moving in the past day. Its a rather large scene the pictures may not do it justice.

Well its only South Florida thats like Commiefornia and its really isolated look on a map, the rest of the state is pretty based.

based Zim Zam lives in FL

>100 cops everywhere
That's actually a good sign, keep people off the crime scene.

Wonder whether they will do a serious investigation into the cause. Did you see any engineers there near the wreckage? They would have white hats.

I read the prospect of the design and engineering company, and according to that, that 1000 ton slab of concrete was supposed to suspend itself without a pillar and cables on top. It said they have steel cables along and across the concrete slab that are so tightened that you can place the entire 180 foot thing on top of two supports on either side and it's supposed to hold.

Only it didn't.

lol they just updated a news article. already playing hot potato with the blame. Remember how during the florida mass murders, NOBODY got blamed? The broward sheriff still has his job.

This is what happens in every hispanic countries. They let corrupt people rule them in plain sight.

Attached: file.png (750x169, 40K)

California has double the Jews.

Many Jews in Florida have interloped with cubans/latinos so you can't tell their kids are Jews.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-16 at 12.15.49 PM.png (479x440, 52K)

They also used a brand new type of concrete with titanium dioxide mixed in. It was supposed to stay white without any maintenance.

I dont recall seeing anybody but cops inside of the police line, but its been almost a whole day and theyve made no progress whatsoever in moving anything. There were shittons of really nice cameras where the press were at though so Im sure theres plenty of footage being taken right now.

I was there and ALL of the press was on the next street over.

Attached: tdy_news_tom_bridge_collapse_180316_1920x1080.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg (1067x600, 191K)

I noticed a parking garage overlooking the scene next to where you were standing. Any chance you can get on top of that to take pics? Also definitely bring a zoom camera. Too hard to see the people.

TiO2 is just a very white colour pigment. It does nothing for or against stability. Btw. there's a good chance it's also in your toothpaste.

OP go to Stoneman Douglas and take pics inside the highschool building?

I've yet to see any pics of the destruction from bullets.

>country where 911 took place
>can't address a disaster scene effectively and leave people crushed underneath for days on end
Lmao amrikkki it's not like it's radioactive this time around even if you did get jewed again
type op

Attached: IMG_0564.jpg (900x885, 283K)

what was the point of a pedestrian bridge?

have they not heard of crosswalks? saves so much money

this was millions wasted

Oh and they smell like a restaurant dumpster thats never been cleaned, like a really powerful pungent sickening kind of smell, Id imagine like what rotting meat smells like. And I was on University Drive on my way out when I really started smelling it, so it filled the air in the whole radius of the bridge as soon as the sun came up and started get hot out. It was pretty cold this morning.

Thats the blood car.

Attached: 180315-miami-bridge-collapse-mn-0846_41a15ad28ef819c2f932e82d23e64ee9.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg (1024x682, 147K)

You were probably hoping to get a (You) with this post, so, here you go.

Well then what was the likely cause of failure? The pics looked to me the top part under compression buckled under the load. It was way too small/flat to support itself.

They are trying the blame construction crews now, when it seems obvious the entire plan was fucked from the beginning. Any idiot knows this thing would not hold.

Attached: 1521156614979.png (804x521, 550K)

kek for woman bridge

kek

Attached: 5aabb5a268975.jpg (768x1018, 236K)

Also
>model your bridge like the front end of a jackdaw from eve online
>breaks
Hmmmmm

Attached: lemme_tink.jpg (480x480, 13K)

That's not blood, it's transmission fluid.

>Pretensioned bridge with experimental concrete
I also find it weird that Rubiobot mentioned something about cables, surely they didnt retension the pretensioned cables right?

Holy fucking reddit kill yourself

I go to school here feel free to ask for specifics, but the whole system in this city is incredibly disgustingly corrupt. I'm surprised this is making so much news since we had a parking garage collapse twice at another school and no one gave a fuck.

Yeah, something like that. They allowed zero margin of error and it's totally not the engineers fault for their plan to require such precision, or the bridge designers fault for prioritizing form over function.

Meanwhile just plain old steel bridges last forever as long as you keep them painted.

Attached: hartford-ave-bridge.jpg (1024x683, 201K)

The construction sequence was fucked up, and should have been reversed. That long span section should have been the last thing placed, not the first. The right way? Get all 3 abutments constructed, construct the center pylon mast, construct the cast-in-place small span, loose connect the small span to the pylon with cable stays, and then finally set the long span and quickly loose-connect it to the pylon with the cable stays to give it temporary structural support until final cable tensioning. Then tune/tension all cable stays and complete the structure in final configuration and loading.

It might be a fucked up design, but the construction sequence was fucked up as well, and arguably the alleged testing operation may be a contributor.

Cause that only killed construction workers which society doesnt value, but since this killed random people in traffic its a different story apparently.

Sup fellow Miamian, how shitty is this city? Im assuming youre Cuban, but have you ever lived anywhere else in the US?

The thing is we get hurricanes here every few years, so for this thing to collapse under its own weight before even having people on it, much less withstanding a hurricane is fucking pathetic.

>atheist bumper sticker

What did he mean by this?

Attached: images (1).jpg (247x204, 9K)

People hate plain old truss bridges, but as an engineer theyre orgasmic. I love that rustic metal look, the one near my house is a bit unsafe but just because its nearing like 65 years.

It looks like FIU are the ones to hold responsible.. Don't let them pass on the blame.

>But FIU administered the $12 million bridge project, which was funded by the federal government. Because it has its own building department, the school was also in charge of approving plans, permits and inspections for the bridge. Although the structure spans a state highway, the Florida Department of Transportation was only tangentially involved, the agency said in statement issued Thursday.

>FDOT did raise one potential red flag: Under its agreement with the state, FIU was supposed to hire a “pre-qualified” engineering firm to conduct an independent design check — meaning a firm previously approved by the state. FIU used a large international firm, Louis Berger, that was not pre-approved, according to FDOT. The agency also emphasized that FIU is responsible for overseeing all aspects of design and construction for the project.

Some Arabs in charge of teaching construction engineering at FIU called the bridge a milestone and the first of its kind.

That's a jesus fish...

leaf...

>The center’s director, Atorod Azizinamini, recognized by the White House in 2016 as one of the world’s leading bridge engineers, said the method is safer and more efficient than conventional construction.

thanks obama...

Im glad americans died today

.... You are dumber than that black retard that was blaming Trump for the bad water in Flint...
"Who runs Flint?"
"Trump!"

But ya ur right tho... I'm sure Trump was personally involved in the hiring and construction of a crosswalk bridge...

Can you give ma quick rundown?

Didnt this bridge just go up?

thanks obama??

I was inside this orange one.

I literally had to walk right passed a ton of cops just to get in there and they pulled up and told me to leave after like 5-10 mins, I knew I was gonna get kicked out the whole time because I was the only person in there and all of the cops on the street were looking at me as I was taking the pics. I doubt I could get in there that easily again but theres a bunch of press there with really high quality zoom cameras, and drones flying right over the wreckage and news helicopters so Im sure therell be plenty more footage.

>it was installed 5 days ago

didnt know trump had only been here 4 days

You do realize planning and approval takes more than 1 years time, eh?

Steel suspension bridges are alright to look at.

Honestly concrete just has no place in building a long span. These people have no excuse. I wish engineers would speak up more about this abysmal failure of a bridge. If it is not called out, all engineers will suffer.

Attached: 1253ab3969a04f7891c9faf66fe019b8.jpg (2272x1704, 708K)

>a bunch of millenial college cucks dead
at least othing of value was lost