Stop pausing episodes with 20 minutes of screentime

Stop pausing episodes with 20 minutes of screentime.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.glitchet.com/t/tutorial-make-video-glitch-art-how-to-datamosh-in-plain-english/36
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't pause them, but I do sometimes go back to save a screenshot so I can post it on Sup Forums. Which makes me wonder why I'm thinking more about what I want to post here than just relaxing and being absorbed in the anime.

>not watching anime all the time

I bought a sofa just to watch anime away from my computer.

>MPC-HC
>QB

kek.jpg

Don't tell me what to do, bud.

Bonus points if you're downloading series you will never watch in the background.

>Stop pausing episodes with 20 minutes of screentime.
I'm on a boring episode though.

>my attention span is so bad I can't even sit through a 20 minute anime without pausing multiple times to check boards or YouTube or some other shit

Just set it to be always on top and browse Sup Forums while it plays until something interesting happens.

My laptop overheats

My sin is that whenever something like a real life vehicle or weapon show up, I immediately pause and go to wikipedia/imfdb for research. Can lose up to 20 mins like that.

There's nothing wrong with qb

The proper term is 'runtime'.

Does browsing during OPs and EDs count?

>not using VLC

Can't, I need to work to pay for my figures and games.
Being a buyfag can be suffering at times.

>using VLC

i thought i was the only one who was autistic enough to pause every 4 minutes and browse Sup Forums or watch some videos on youtube

@164182925

>every 4 minutes
Why even bother

>VLC

>You don't need to finish anime if you're not watching anything .

I kinda miss MPC-HC, but unfortunately none of its gazillion settings work well on my blasted Optimus 970M configuration, so I have to pause my anime in MPV, as the only decently working player for some reason.

At least I'm using shortcuts more now. Wish it could just display a list of them in the app itself.

thats part of the experience faggit

I do what I want

I hate anime and i cant watch 5 minutes without passing several times

I don't even pause them, and then I remember I was watching an episode when the ED starts playing and I have to remember where I stopped paying attention to rewind and watch it this time

might as well stream it in 240p then, you cocksucker.

If you like asymptotic dicks that is.

>using Windows

Joke's on you, fag, I just finished!
I do often pause to browse Sup Forums, though.

This, there's nothing wrong with qb.

I shitpost on twitter when I watch stuff like Urahara that's funnier to watch while shitposting with screenshots and Animegataris that is just too funny not to share, since my sides are incapable of proceeding anyway.

Also, yes, I'm not even capable of remembering what aired last season despite watching seasonal shows ever since Haruhi S2, so who cares if I pause them or not.

Still better than some of my friends who always watch anime at 50% or at a second screen while playing Kancolle, Granblue or other games.

I finish my anime, gayboi

>would rather post shitty animemes on Twitter than actually pay attention to what he's watching
Absolutely disgusting. You must either be female or a genuine normalfag.

>6TB of anime I'm probably never going to watch

>tfw only download something right before I watch it
>tfw had to spend hours doing something else while downloading a poorly seeded anime, because I forgot to start downloading while I still had stuff to watch

Fuck you, I stream 2p 4k HD remixes through smoke signals.

I'm a guy and hardly a normalfag when my favorite pastimes are playing untranslated yuri VNs and assembling FAGs, but I do have terrible attention span issues. I rarely pause plot-heavy shows though, mostly silly shows or comedies that are neatly divided into setup-development-punchline blocks (basically every 4-koma adaptation).

Not gonna deny I love posting screenshots on twitter and it's disgusting indeed, but I fucking hate memes unless it's sakurafish, chomping chimpanzee, and bocchi anime fucking never.

>using MPC when MPV is better in any aspect.
>using windows 7

>using commie garbage subs

>using vlc

what a pleb

>mpv is better in any aspect
>no gui
Sure thing.

Fuck you I have a movie paused.

>no gui

newfaggot.mpv

The only other group who has torrents up for Teekyuu is Deadfish and only up to S3 with 1 seed, you clueless retard.

>not watching it raw

>download show
>it sits there for months/years
>delete it to make room to download something else
>repeat

I got a 75 foot HDMI cable I use to connect the pc to the tv in the living room and watch anime on the couch. Much comfier. If it's a boring episode I just fiddle on the phone.

you just like us this much

>you clueless retard.
Better not watch, than watch with commie garbage subs.

>pausing to browse on Sup Forums
>using windows

But I need to post on Sup Forums about the latest discussion.

It's the best configuration, retard.

What the fuck
seek help

>vlc
I'd rather you didn't finish them.

N-no I don't baka

But I can't understand my mum hen I'm wearing head phone and animu is on

VLC is fine and anyone who says otherwise is just a retard repeating the words of an autist from early 2000's.

I must save about 10 screens per episode of this show

How autistic do you have to be to stop watching an episode halfway through?

>download show
>it sits there for months/years
>watch it on a whim one day
>becomes your favorite

>not using windows media player with klite codec pack
smhederino famaliano tbhonestino

how autistic do you have to be to sit through whole episode once it starts?

Wrong.

>I rarely pause plot-heavy shows though, mostly silly shows or comedies that are neatly divided into setup-development-punchline blocks (basically every 4-koma adaptation).

Yeah, I'm the same. It can take me a while to finish watching your typical 12/13 episode 4-koma adaptation since there's not much going on, so I often browse the internet whilst watching and end up having to rewind to see what I've missed, but stuff with plot I will burn through because it will often have my undivided attention.

For example, I just recently watched both Yuyushiki and Symphogear, and whilst it took me a week to finish watching Yuyushiki and it's 12 episodes + OVA, I was able to watch all 4 seasons(52 episodes) of Symphogear and it's specials in 2.5 days.

Not as autistic as somebody who has to watch every episode in one.

>tfw your mom sees you with headphones on and still asks why the fuck you didn't hear her calling for tendies

>2 a.m.
>wednesday
user, go to sleep

>the absolute state of ADHD

You know you can be a normalfag and be on 4chinz too

>>I do sometimes go back to save a screenshot so I can post it on Sup Forums

How do you take a screenshot of something in your video player?

Fuck off.

is this a serious post? i can't tell anymore

Ne.

First, you have to not stream your shit.

Commit suicide

>>using windows 7
>using anything newer then windows 7
Windows 7 and Linux are the only options now.

>cant into shorcuts

Maybe on your home board, retarded normalfag.

>animu

Sorry user, it is never a requirement to be devoid of anything to browse here.

Don't understate the horrors of UDP

You can flaunt about not being a virgin loser faggot all you want and that's completely fine, just don't expect to not be called out for it.

>posts webm of what is probably an old as fuck version of VLC

You know when VLC used to brake the most? When pausing and skipping around.
People are elitists about not sitting and watching their animu.

>Windows 7 and Linux
Linux is not an option, because ANY distro doesn't support hdmi 2.0 without dirty patches, so 4k@60fps is not possible, so I can't use my 55 inch tv.
Windows 7 is a slow cancer nowadays.

>animu

You can take a screen grab and use paint.
If I chose to watch it online I don't care enough to download it, I won't change my mind just because of one cool frame.

What? Fucking newfags

I love coming to Sup Forums where I can read posts by blatant streamers.

it went full circle. newfags are the only ones that say it anymore, you can see it in rec threads

>animu

TatGal withered in my backlog for 8 months.

Because Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in general is a highly addictive site, and regular posters will witness their actual hobbies taking a backseat to posting about said hobbies on Sup Forums. In extreme cases, It soon gets to the point where one will not engage in what they thought were their hobbies if they cannot post about it on Sup Forums.

>Only 10

I only download shows before I watch them and delete when I finish.

who else watches anime using madvr/svp
i cant be the only one

This is actually result of removing i-frames from video file.
forum.glitchet.com/t/tutorial-make-video-glitch-art-how-to-datamosh-in-plain-english/36