Ok guys, she has a point

Ok guys, she has a point.
What do you think?

Attached: sdfsfdsfsfdfsd.png (960x622, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2018/03/05/meet-flippy-a-burger-flipping-robot-alternative-to-wage-earning-workers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LOL

Can't be real

>comparing burgerflippers to business executives
Because real AI doesn't exist yet and it takes intelligent people to run a successful business.

Someone has to invest in the infrastructure. If you don’t have CEOs you won’t have the tech. All this stuff is the building blocks of commie-nism

You can replace menial job with automation but you can't replace decision making.

Any job can feasibly be automated, it's just those that require complex calculations and domain knowledge are many years away.

In my opinion the job of a C-Level execs is more likely to be dispensable than automated when that time comes.

lmfao nice bait OP

>you can't replace decision making.

Myopic. Decision making operates on the kinds of calculations machine learning does all the time. The concept of an artificial neural network is modeled on human thinking - taking all available input and adjusting the weights of those values until it meets a certain criteria (i.e., profit goes up).

They are being replaced.

Just an example; middle management and traders in wall street

This. Robots will replace menial labor and AI will replace every other job

It's naïve to think that the high paying tertiary jobs will be safe from automation forever.

Attached: traurig.gif (846x800, 29K)

How comes is dat?
What abouts dem dat?

Management is actually incredibly easy to replace with ai.

Ai is very poor at some tasks so humans will always be employed. It however does seem like scientists are the only people safe from machines for now.

>Ai is very poor at some tasks

Hand-wave. Name 'em.

I prefer the “If we started giving the politicians’ jobs to Mexicans the Wall would have been built years ago.”

They will. It's where the next wave of disruption will be targeted. Fair is fair and real AI does things beyond your normal robo conception. Essentially, these guys ofc like disrupting everything except their own jobs. So, it will never be that strong AI comes from them. It will come from an outsider. Meanwhile, brainlets praise big corps and think they are the pioneers of advanced AI. Can't fix stupid but you can replace it.

Attached: luxor.jpg (2485x1688, 219K)

Because employers own shit. Workers are there to pick up a paycheck for labor. If a robot can labor for cheaper than you, then I'm replacing your ass. I'm not replacing myself, I'm making way too much money. And again, this shit is mine.

Want a solution? Rent me a robot you own that is cheaper than one I could buy.

Attached: 2B.jpg (700x1052, 101K)

Actually, there is already talks of advanced AI that can look at the history of performance and make predictions for the future of a company.
Research is still being done and some already make better predictions than their human counterparts, so you may not hear about it but CEOs may soon be replaced with a robot.

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

Hmmm...Bery interdesting

Attached: 1492084067792.png (740x557, 250K)

>now that we have email and copy machines there won't be any more office workers

>machine learning
why can't pandora predict what song I want to listen to next?

Because their algo is shit as are the types of people who listen to Pandora that they pull statistics from and then regurgitate to you
> muh meme learning
> statistical replay

Also let me point out that I for one welcome our robot overlords.
The AI can make the most logical decisions based on past data and look at more variables at the same time than their human counterparts without allowing silly things like feelings, personal biases, and emotions play into it.

Apple music has become exceedingly good at it, at least for me.

Imagine walking into McDonald's and putting your order into a touchscreen, not worrying about some underpaid nigger leaving his nasty hair in your burger sneezing on it, never getting your order wrong, never getting tired and at a reasonable price because it will never need to be paid beyond building and maintenance

Attached: flippy-robot.jpg (1400x932, 126K)

You definitely could but the CEOs would never let it happen. Automation is fucking evil though and will put lots of people out of work. It's why the usual suspects are pushing so hard for UBI so you don't have to work and just become further complacent and dependent on the ruling powers.

>How comes

Attached: ezgif-3-fc24606787.gif (1172x624, 1.59M)

Ownership isnt a job. Its a state of being.

Workers can be replaced because they do physical work. Mental work, contributing to the design, is harder to replace, and should not be replaced. Eventually we will get to a place where the only physical labour we do is fixing the robot machines we have, and frankly, even that can be automated when we fix some machines with other machines and so on. Or we might just make new ones from scratch.

Because workers =/= CEOs?

>eating at McDonalds
white niggers get the rope too

>You definitely could but the CEOs would never let it happen.
>CEOs are never ousted by shareholder meetings. Ever.

It's not up to them. The shareholders decide and if a fucking computer makes better decisions than you YOU WILL BE REPLACED.

If the correct path for highest profit while retaining the workers health, productivity and happiness is coded in, you don't need an arrogant good ol' boy raking the profits as CEO do you?
Lawyers too. It's all decision tree. I can't wait!

CEOs and employers are the people buying the robots.
Robots don't have property, and thus can't afford themselves.
I think she's an idiot user.

Any job that requires thinking can't be automated. At least not with current technology.

Attached: 1517919968530.gif (300x186, 445K)

> meme learning
> muh flippy
washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2018/03/05/meet-flippy-a-burger-flipping-robot-alternative-to-wage-earning-workers
Sorry champ, shit tier weak AI (applied statistics) is shit tier weak AI
You're fired.

At the end of the day, there’s always gotta be some humans inspecting the machines and making sure everything’s running correctly

Lmao women are retarded.

It's a random example.
I think the quality of food may even improve if you have a robot that measures the perfect temperature and level of doneness
We're at the start of something big. It may take many years but eventually we're going to get there.

Which would be really good
>robots and AI get extremely advanced
>Lots of people lose their jobs
>Some guys develop open source AI and robots
>no need to work anymore
>Humanity can focus on creating art

I don't even understand the point she's trying to make here. Is she implying that all positions are equally challenging and the only reason why CEOs wouldn't get replaced is because they're arbitrarily held to a different standard?

We just aren't at the level of AI necessary to replace CEO's yet, is all.

Were not going to get there via the mainstream companies brainlets praise and were not going to get there via the shit tier tech they overhype.

Attached: saturn.jpg (1050x591, 48K)

I've learned that nothing gets us off our asses as humans like profits. If an AI CEO makes us more money and manages a business more efficiently than a human CEO then that's what's going to happen. We just have to get there tech-wise.
>The AI can make the most logical decisions based on past data and look at more variables at the same
inb4 Tyronne says "Why dat machine don't give no black people jobs?DAT MACHINE BE RACISS"
That will be the sweetest moment because that's when I can say, "no, Tyronne, that machine doesn't see color it sees skill, credentials, and preparedness and compares it to our history of employees."

Well...
You can replace most of the management stuff with electronic document management services. Plus good database of laws and precedents can replace good bunch of lawyers.

This is my dream
Except at some point AI can work on developing more advanced and accurate AI and no human ever has to work again unless they want to.
Kind of like the start of The Matrix The New Renaissance, of course without the Robots going crazy and killing people eventually

Lawyers and accountants are easier to automate than burger flippers. All you need is a program that can go through if/then logic gates.
You don't even need an AI.

If/then logic gates cannot account for subtle nuances that fall into gray areas, especially with law. To a point a agree with you though.

Creative thinking. An ai cannot come up with new laws, unless its spesifically instructed to come up with them.

It can theoretically be even better than humans at doing it because it can look at more variables than human counterparts, look at more historic data, and use this to predict logically what the consequences may be better.
The tech just isn't there yet.

Do you know how ai works?

>I often see that workers will be replaced by illegal immigrants, driving wages down and costs-of-living up, but why do we never about the Jews behind this agenda and how they are using it to seize all of the power and wealth?
FIXED.

Oy vey goyim, fear the shiny robots.

la creatura...

Nope.

Open a Bioengineering book. 3rd year Electrical or Computer Engineering or 2nd year Bioengineering.

why did you post that pic?

yes

Your shit-tier, diversity-hired coders can't handle the intricacies of the human mind. You niggers are building a "neural network" and don't even begin to understand the workings of the human brain, let alone the synergy that exists beyond the sum of all parts.

Attached: 1519813640189.jpg (800x800, 76K)

And then tyrone and the other niggers will burn your company to the ground.

>implying the ED-209's won't mow them down

Attached: ed209-18.jpg (1200x670, 115K)

There's no reason you couldn't have a fully automated corporation which makes all the decisions with an AI and just has investors raking in money.

>ceo replaces his job with AI
>Now literally has to do ZERO work and collect every drop of revenue the company has to offer just because he owns it.

That's what I've been saying ITT.
They always move to the bigger profits and when AI proves that it can look at more data and history and process more and make better decisions logically and in the end make the company more profitable it won't even be the CEOs decision; he'll have no say in it, they will automatically fire the CEO and replace him with AI

Pretty much any customer service or human resource related task, anything that might require a non-standard solution from non-form input.

They can't that would be racist.

>Pretty much any customer service
>this is why Amazon isn't the biggest company in the world and Toys 'R Us is flourishing

Attached: d33.jpg (600x657, 35K)

You would need to find the absolutely fucking retarded investors first.

Except no, Tyronne, the robot does not look at color it employs simple computer logic.
>Is crime being committed? Y/N
>If crime is being committed
>Then Shoot.
It's actually even more fair fair treatment than you would get from a raciss cop

>you can't replace decision making

Attached: 1509551930994.jpg (645x729, 26K)

You seriously believe your Jew overlords will allow that?

No but this is in a hypothetical reality
>Just think how much money we'd lose from muh lawsuits

I don't mean automated selling, I mean like, a customer service line. Eventually you have to have someone on the phone line to help people with some dumb situation that the designers didn't anticipate. Sure, you can have the AI learn from that and incorporate it for next time, but that doesn't help customer zero.
Why would they be retarded? It's not like it takes out of the box new wave creative thinking to run something like a pen factory and sell in bulk to wholesalers.

This. You guys sound like those retards from the 70's who thought we'd be driving flying cars. Technology does not develop that quickly. Nor is it implemented at every company instantly.

Automation is a fucking meme. The jobs are the same. They just shipped them to third world factories instead.

Get on Kickstarter and make it happen then nigger.

She's right you guys.
>why don't we replace customers with robots too

Just make sure you have robots to repair the robots and then robots to repair the robots that repair the robots and robots to repair the robots that repair the robots that repair the robots ad infinitum.

Or you could just hire dumb niggers at minimum wage and deny them healthcare like they do now.

I love automation!

>why don't we replace customers with robots too

You think you're making a joke but this will happen someday.

Or you could just hire one guy at 5 times the minimum wage to do the maintenance on 10 robots that each does the work of 10 niggers.

You’re fucking dumb

Executive has the lowest percent chance of being automated it makes total sense it would be really hard to automate that job

The bourgeoisie can utilise automation to shore up its class dominance and ownership of means of production. Marxoids expect that the structures of state repression, the police, army, secret police, etc. will revolt or disintegrate like they did in Romania and the proletariat will assert collective class ownership of aforementioned fully automated means of production - this will not happen if these same repressive structures can likewise be automated.
What Marxoids either fail or refuse to recognise is that the same technologic principles of efficiency applied to production can be applied to extermination of surplus life, i.e. them, a.k.a us.

TL;DR 'We' never hear about CEOs being replaced (mongoloid idea since CEOs are managers, not owners) because nobody is talking to 'us'.
'We' get stories about overpopulation, because 'we' will be cattle for the Global Federation of ZOG Inc., with no potent means of fighting back besides vandalising Olam Habah with our mass graves.

Not if you're trying to create a fully automated AI driven company like the above posters discussed.

If they do start that company, they should name it Infinite Loop

Consumers are robots

Also, you're not factoring in the cost of replacing and maintaining those robots outside of simple labor costs.

IF the government is tyrannical
THEN assassinate all politicians

>robots can't be customers
>mfw my robot butler orders groceries and prepares my meal based on my programmed taste and preferences as well as caloric intake needs

or you could just have the robots that repair the other robots able to repair all the robot designs including themselves and have more than one of them.

Attached: 1508013085089.png (657x539, 110K)

Literally who? Fuck this roastie

She is so eloquent, I'm surprised she isn't a CEO.

Looking forward to robots founding LLCs

Artificial creativity is a viable field already. You don't understand this area at all.

>Do you know how ai works?

It's clear you do not. AI works by via input and desired output, typically represented by a classification or a continuous value.

In artificial creativity, that which is created can be compared against other creative works, given scores and re-trained. Basically, it can create custom aesthetics.

Long story short: you're talking out your ass. Artificial creativity is just satisfying some heuristic as evaluated by prior training.

Yes enslave humanity to their AI masters. She has a point. Lets do this quick and easy and start from the top.