I don't want January to come cause we're gonna see Fate/Extra being destroyed cause of MaleMC

I don't want January to come cause we're gonna see Fate/Extra being destroyed cause of MaleMC.
FemaleMC all the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DVaQMY0.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am more salty about Nero being the servant, than which mc we get.

What if they are just messing with us in the promo stuff and we actually get her as the MC?

I hope man.
If this actually happens I'm going to cry I'm not even kidding.

Who gives a shit? Both the male and female FE MC had the same (lack of a) personality. Same as with the FGO anime.

I give.
Having a FemMC sounds really refreshing from the cliche male Shirou clone.

Go back to /u/

>Shirou clone

Shirou had a backstory and personality. Don't equate him the the blank self-insert MCs of FE and FGO.

They actually had some differences. Female didn't like Twice, Male didn't like Kiara because he was a faggot.

It's literally the same shit. You're just mad because you're a yurifag.

Where are you getting that from? Pretty sure they both got the same dialogue options against Twice in FE. Just because those are listed as their respective natural enemies doesn't mean anything.

>no Gil
dropped like a hot potato

>nero and not tamamo
Extra is Tamamo's game, niggers.

Hakuno is very different from Shirou. Shirou is ally of justice autism, not normal at all. Hakuno on the other hand is normal and empathetic, but survive at all costs and never give in. I don't think Shirou would be able to get along with an evil servant, while Hakuno gets along fine with those types.

Says the secondary that didn't even play the game.
Squirrel even admits in some dialogues that she feels awkward, as if the Sakuras and other characters treat her as a male, because the game was designed for male Hakuno.

Shirou gets along with Medusa and Medea just fine as long they aren't fighting (source. F/HA)

Medusa's good. He tolerates Medea

For sure this. I think Tamomo is the only reason Extra sells... Red Saber is pretty much bottom tier character design.

T. Jackalfag

No one brought Extra for Tamamo, hell CCC treated her as a joke and Extella also treated Tamamo as a joke. Another character isn't going to topple either of the Saber twins, your Arc, your Tamamo, your Tohsaka's anus, your Magical cumdump, your boy pussy Gil, none of them will be as popular as a character with that face.

Shirou gets along just fine with Caster when she's not trying to kill him. Hell, he gives her cooking lessons.

>a Caster
>being the main character of a Fate game
Yeah nah.

Also the best thing about Tamamo is in Extella where even the writers admit she should've been Su Daji instead.

Fuck off gilfag , you already have deen anime , F/Z ,UBW and HF for all your golden jobber needs

Fate is awful.

Then why are you here?

>>a Caster
>>being the main character of a Fate game
F/GO

Are there even people that like Male Hakuno and Nero combo for anime?

I never saw people actually like them, It's horrible idek why but I just don't like it.
I don't like him with Tamamo either.

MaleMC will be fine

It's the chances of this following the awful Extella/Zero plotline that is really going to destroy this.

What I want to know is how they will justify someone stupid enough to use this strategy getting past second round with Caster of all servants
She's low ranked servant for reason

I don't hate it. This is like the third Extra spin-off they've used the pair for anyways.

I don't know why but they trigger me.
I hate them together.

Fate/Extra anime

Oh god even more Foxfags

There are it's just that the don't have the impulse to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE constantly.

>tfw selfcest end

I only like FemHakuno/Nero, FemHakuno/NoName, MaleHakuno/Caster, FemHakuno/Gil.

Both Hakunos > Female Hakuno = Male Hakuno

Yurifags really should go kill themselves

Don't forget Fate/strange Fake

please /u/ fag, female MC isn't canon.

and men who self-insert into female characters are literally retarded.

its just a american shonenshit for obesefags

We are never getting a Fate amine with a female. Maybe we'll get prototype prequel with worst fate Mc ever but that's it

Fate Extra Encore is the animation of Fate/Extra so it should be Male MC. FeMC will definitely be the MC in the animation of CCC.

>FemMC sounds
From what I know, she does not even have a VA. She would end up being deaf mute.

Which is worse, an ass puller or a jobber?

Prisma

Which one?

Why does Liz gets more doujins than Nero?

>We are never getting a Fate amine with a female.
We will when Prototype gets animated. They are shilling Arthur a lot and his cd drama sold out.

Hakunon really is doll like. Since she was always third prettiest in class, she probably got asked out a lot.

Look, Manaka and Ayaka are both better than Sieg, Hakuno and Guda.

>Hakunon really is doll like.
She is portable too.

I would love to see Fate/Otome animated.

Prototype has already been animated, isn't it?

Does Ayaka have better memes than Gudako?

Also Manaka is Sieg-tier.

>"Waaaaaah my (you)(female) wasn't choosen for the anime adaptation and they took the (you)(male) with whom the scenario of the game was originaly made for"
>I'm gonna make a thread saying that a blank slate with a vagin has so much more personality than a blank slate with a penis
>If they point it out, I'm gonna say that the girl actually has more personality

You think she has more personality because you were projecting yourself as her when you played the game, but at the end of the day, they just changed the appearance of the polygones.

Wouldn't Archer dump her after fucking her once?
Wouldn't Arthur consider her unworthy of him(let's not talk about how he can't trust women anympire) while Lancer clearly has an other waifu?
Prototype really is shit.

I want the VN game in addition to the anime.
>Proto-Saber.
Now, people who have watched any of the Fate series will automatically think of female Saber, but here I refer to male Saber from Fate/Prototype, who was the original design for the current female Saber. He would most likely be the main guy of the game, literally as the knight in shining armour. (ㆁωㆁ*) Saber's undying loyalty and faithfulness as a protector are his main selling points, just like his female counterpart. He will likely be a gap moe who blushes furiously and loses his formal speak when MC says she wants to protect him too. His personality is literally, very literally, husband material.
>Gilgamesh
the king of heroes. Gilgamesh is an arrogant bastard who will most likely be a douchebag when you start off, but he's amongst the strongest servants out there and will be a powerful ally to have. His personality is pretty much an advanced version of oresama characters and will be an overpowering male lead who brings the treasures of the world to the main character.
"Rejoice, mongrel!" 『喜べ、雑種!』
>Archer
your mysterious dark prince..... Sorta. He's a character shrouded in mystery (no spoilers!) and has a cynical personality, but is fiercely protective when MC is in danger. He would most likely be somewhat of an unlockable route after you finish all the other characters because his back story relates to other plot timelines. He's a bit of a jerk occasionally, but it's nothing compared to Gilgamesh.
i.imgur.com/DVaQMY0.jpg

Redman is best boy in any fate adaptation.

>Ayaka X Proto-Saber
>Hakunon X Gilgamesh
>Gudako X Archer EMIYA

Female Hakuno will take place of the first npc in Extra prologue and get killed.

Green, no contest.

What are they doing to my baby
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I just want her with Tamamo and Nero jfc

Hakunon drools a lot.

They should just have gone maximum omnipandering.

Female Hakuno + Nero = Yuribait
Female Hakuno + EMIYA = Otomebait
Male Hakuno + Tamamo = Waifubait
Male Hakuno + Gilgamesh = Yaoibait

Arthur already likes her, and Misaya dies.

>only deen anime , F/Z ,UBW and HF
Make it three times more, mongrel

>caring about the gender of the MC that much
People that so desperately want a female MC are almost more pathetic that people that get upset when the MC isnt male

I don't even mind Hakuno with Nero that much
What I mind is it being Extella/Zero
Noone deserves to be in this shitshow

This
Extella Zero sounds like absolute shit

>Fate/Extella Zero

>Main Character:
>Kishinami Hakuno (Male)
>Basically everything is the same as PSP version

>Saber (Nero)
>Same as PSP version

>Female Classmate (Female MC):
>A girl who happens to pass by from time to time when Hakuno is in trouble to give him advice.
>She is always eating yakisoba pan.
>She's a character that wasn't in the PSP version so mislead the users by having them think "a new heroine!?"

Go to job to Goetia chaindog and pray for the grands to save your worthless ass golden bastard

I approve of this, give everyone a little something

Don't turn your jealousy into hate. Mongrel!

>Female Hakuno + EMIYA

I just want to make her happy.

Jealous of what? that Nasu wanks you and had to retcon your rapist personality to not trigger otomefags and fujos like the shit writer that he is

>and men who self-insert into female characters are literally retarded.

As oppose to women who self-insert men?