Unironically, the UK is cucked and all of that we know we know...

Unironically, the UK is cucked and all of that we know we know, but you have to be fucking losing your mind if you think this recent amount of anti-UK threads is 'normal'.

It's totally artificial and unfuckingironically done by bots and paid astro-turfing and you can tell by the topics of the posts and in general just the way they're worded, images they use and so on.

You're being subverted Sup Forums, it's pretty obvious. Probably not the first time the whole board has been astro-turfed in this manner either.

Attached: prop.jpg (584x375, 64K)

Keep telling yourself that bong

Attached: m8.png (480x559, 274K)

Literally no one besides fellow shills and retards from plebbit thinks it's normal, if anything just look at jews, we all hate them but there is like what, 2, maybe 3 threads to hate them per day.

>astroturfing
Lmao not Sup Forums's fault that you became so efficient at cucking your own people that you've managed to surpass fucking Swedenistan in such a small frame of time.
Until you fix what you broke, you deserve nothing but ridicule, petty bongistani.

it couldnt be that the UK has completely fucked it and the world is letting you know...its gotta be those pesky shitposters!

>stop talking about it, goy.

No its literally shilling

I think a lot of us on Sup Forums are just tired of seeing the news that comes out of the UK, the recent arrest of whites with the courage to speak their minds for "thought crimes", the Paki pedo gangs being free to operate for decades now and prey upon thousands of white children in the UK, and the fact that the ONLY thing your government seems to find intolerable is the shenanigans (but what is pretty typical for Vodka niggers) involving Russian spies offing each other. Your government seems to want to initiate WW3 without even waiting for proof the Kremlin was behind the killing of these two Russians, but they sure are reticent to condemn any other killings that have happened like all the South African farmers, or the Muslim terror attack victims in Europe and elsewhere, etc. We just find you government's hypocrisy and the completely different standards of behavior it hold different groups to to be disgusting tbqh.

Attached: 1503036724841.jpg (292x441, 46K)

Your government is no better lmao

No the UK is doing massively stupid shit and this board is reacting appropriately. However there has been a dramatic rise in 'the UK bashing is shills' threads. Whatcha doing govnor.

don't worry not everyone is retarded here

OK, maybe so, but we are actively fighting their hypocrisy and strongly encourage you to do the same. It is felt throughout the Anglosphere that the real British are in the process of becoming so cucked, so brainwashed, so disarmed, and so led by the nose to their own extinction that we really are approaching a crisis point and the situation is becoming desperate, "you've all got problems too" aside. Basically, we care about you limeys and hate to see you go out like this.

Your children will still be being systematically raped and murdered. You are sex slaves, and will still be sex slaves when you wake up in the morning.

t. Obvious shill
The governments of our countries will not help either of us
Trump is a fucking Jew too

Fuck you

>Trump is a fucking Jew too
He is not, he's actually more British than your muzzy mayor of London, but he is a man with a multitude of powerful forces arrayed against him who's doing his best to fight for the country and people he loves: the American people. I wish the UK would find its Trump before it's too late.

Attached: 1507103934131.jpg (500x692, 141K)

Brits are nothing in this world and they're finally starting to realize just how irrelevant they are, which doesn't sit well with them. You see, Brits thrive on feelings of superiority and shitting on others far beyond what qualifies as bantz. To the Brit, superiority is a natural feeling and it causes them to attack every possible thing that they can and attempt to prove said thing's inferiority. This has come about through the history of the world where Britain unarguably had a vast advantage over countries in the same eras. Think the Agricultural and Industrial Revolution. Unfortunately for them, the rest of the world has not only adopted these revolutions but has also gone above and beyond with further technological advances, which Brits have not decided to pursue. After attempting and pathetically failing to harness nuclear power in the 50s and create nuclear weapons for example, Britain started to take a back seat to the rest of the world. This is why they need to shit on everyone else. This is how they stay relevant.

Attached: 1520621406832.png (591x422, 24K)

this is a demoralization shill and the real problem with the modern day UK is more pic related than 50's nuclear power

Attached: 1507075987672.jpg (711x677, 80K)

No, Trump is LITERALLY another of the same. He's no saviour, you will come to find out

I can't believe people still support Trump now it's laughable
And yeah I always said we're cucked but so is everyone else

Attached: 1520576820711.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

>pic related
These are symptoms of the underlying issue that I've stated above. Multiculturalism is the vector through which modern Britains can feel superior towards the rest of the world. Multiculturalism is destructive though, and the Brit knows this, which is why there is a lot of conflict in British society at the moment. They've added too many straws to the camel's back and now they are paying the price for their pride.

Fuck the UK

Well, if your take is "we're totally fucked but so is everybody else" then I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore, but I will say I hope you find your courage and your voice.

Attached: 1453608106136.jpg (861x787, 103K)

I don't care. Other countries need to make sure they don't make the same mistakes we did,

>Be Bong
>Leave the EU cause its a scary totalitarian structure
>Now ruled over by government, which is also a scary totalitarian structure
Poor Bongs