Interesting name

Just a coincidence.

Attached: ssaa.png (628x424, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/01/25/the-end-of-an-era-for-white-males/
youtu.be/xbllxgxgQVQ?t=3m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ah yes, finally a fellow White who values cultural enrichment!

Attached: 1513866230436.gif (238x302, 977K)

When he says "us" who is he referring to?

Go Jews! We support you!

Attached: On behalf of ALL AMERICANS, many blessing to the Jews Tweet.png (585x405, 252K)

We become culturally richer by spreading more cultures out thinly?

>global era

???

Attached: g.jpg (240x240, 20K)

Makes u think

Attached: ssaawww.png (940x774, 745K)

a...Cohencidence...

Attached: IMG_2095.jpg (1024x577, 127K)

>Rothkopf
does his name literally translate to "Red Head"?

Attached: IMG_2457.jpg (621x520, 65K)

Finally, thanks to the mobility revolution of the past century, flows of refugees and migrants of all kinds have shifted the demographics of societies and—protests and unease aside—they have proved essential to fighting the demographic trends, such as aging, that have put many advanced societies at risk.

Mhhh.

>my ID
>my color
>Mom! MOM! I got KEK in my ID
greatest day of my life

Attached: IMG_1745.jpg (552x310, 35K)

From the same guy.

The End of an Era … for White Males

Finally, thanks to the mobility revolution of the past century, flows of refugees and migrants of all kinds have shifted the demographics of societies and—protests and unease aside—they have proved essential to fighting the demographic trends, such as aging, that have put many advanced societies at risk.

But by mid-century in the United States, the former majority population will be a minority: The majority, according to demographers, will be nonwhite. By that time, Europe will include massive populations from Africa and the Middle East, as well as Asia. This is to say that by 2050 white men will be the ones checking the “other” box on census forms.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/01/25/the-end-of-an-era-for-white-males/

Attached: jjjj.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

Why are kikes so giddy about whites being a minority? Do they think that the golem won't come for them next?

... I think you're right.

Oldfag here, wonder why it was drilled into our heads for decades that overpopulation was the biggest threat to our existence, and we were told to not propagate by our media? Now we must fill or countries with "migrants" because our birthrate is "too low"... Wake up and smell the bullshit

They don't plan on sticking around.

They are re-playing part of their Torah history. They LARP it endlessly and work to bring it about. It's a repetition of the "Return from Exile" and the Conquest of Canaan.

Also, they don't stick around once they've made a mess of things. That's part of the script, too. That's why they don't worry about golems, but court the backlash that will drive them to exodus to the next victim.

You've been blassed bro, don't waste it

don't even know german. just rothschild-red shield, and totenkopf-dead head, or something. I feel like german is like 20 words and kampf is in like half of them meaning, struggle, war, competition, sport, challenge

ok, i was just referencing your image though.

youtu.be/xbllxgxgQVQ?t=3m3s

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

>changing the definition of privilege
>implying straight white men will ever be less than the most privileged people on Earth
Sounds racist as fuck. Also 2045 isn’t a lot of time for self hating whites to convince Latins and Asians not to be racist against Africans.

HAH didnt even make the connection. brilliant

What is the jews endgame? Why are they constantly pushing for diversity, and the eradication of white majorities?

Diversity is only a virtue when Jews control the Media, education, and the government. Thee is a clue there.