Where where you when Peterson was exposed as a charlatan?

Where where you when Peterson was exposed as a charlatan?

currentaffairs.org/2018/03/the-intellectual-we-deserve

Attached: Kermit the Shrink.png (590x342, 89K)

Goydan Shekelstein is merely a pied piper figure who is attempting to direct angry, young, white males away from the far right by playing a little melody that soon becomes boring as fuck.

He's taking your shekels and running

>he's getting too popular
>shut it down comrades

Attached: Rhotu00Q_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

What he is saying isn't for us, but there are a lot of young men who would benefit from hearing it. That being said, they need to eventually branch out.

Also his fetishization of individualism as the answer to everything is naive.

Why not address the argument instead of googling the author's CV?

NATHAN J. ROBINSON

Is a hitman nothing more. His articles are full of bullshit anyways, hell he once argued IQ doesn’t matter.

The reason I know we're winning is all the interesting controversial figures are to a greater or lesser extent on the right. I can't think of any left leaning who aren't lolcows, boring, or no fun allowed assholes.

starting to get annoyed with these shill threads for and against JP i have seen nothing to suggest he is anti white.

That was fast, to bad he talked against our progressive america.

Attached: 548868763.jpg (612x441, 53K)

if you're pro zionist you're anti white

I reckon if you really pressed Peterson, he would probably come down on the left with respect to many issues.

dear god... this. i dont know what would be worse; that these are shills doing a divide and conquer using JP as a wedge or that these people are sincere, which would mean i have SJW's to the left of me and these dipshits to the right. I'm down for a big tent conservative movement, but if this is how its going to be fuck em all

Why does it matter? He’s doing great in the capacity he’s put himself in, and he’s knows the limitations to not step into those kind of arrangements. I’ll never understand why people here get so assblasted about him. Alls he’s doing is just providing some guidance and words to a lot of forgotten people and to take responsibility for your own life. That’s a hell of a lot better than can be said for most leaders and “intellectuals” these days, who are trying to play the “who is the bigger victim” game.

"whites shouldnt act as a collective, just be an individual and everything will all work itself out"
sound familiar? he doesn't want white males to play identity politics because we would just fucking kill everyone again. If we DON'T collectivize, we will die in the long run.

Michigan

This. Read between the lines. He puts up these arbitrary moral stances against "collectivism" on ethnic lines, while ignoring the fact that the world is not moving in that direction. Atomized, de-cultured modern individuals are the reason we're in this mess in the first place.

i don't want to fucking kill everyone. you are retarded if thats what you want. no one wants that unless they are fucked in the head. jesus, i get making jokes about it cause niggers are stupid after all, but we wont die out if we dont collectivise, we just need to allow the freedom of association and stop making (white) people subsidize (darker) people through taxes. allow the patriarchy to do its natural thing. get the gov out and things will be FINE

Exactly! He has no problems with Jewish in-group preferences yet when it comes to white nationalism it's all 'no no remember the 20th century? don't do it guys, go clean your room instead'

What cunt? Okay, it was about 10 seconds into whatever drab video of his I clicked on.
"Hey everybody, look out the trannies are going to make you use their pronouns and that's what's really important, amirite goys?"

(checked)
Agreed

Fuck off schlomo, white birth rates are abysmal and it needs fixing.

t. brainlet
If the factors for conflict are there, conflict will arise unless one side cucks.

If you actually read his reading list you'd realize most of his recommendations feature heavily the theme of the fragmentation of Jewish communities and their infighting/self betrayal, if you're a magapede alt-right weenie then you'd probably find some use of it.

Most of his recommendations strip bare the great enemy that you throw around until you can see it for the withered, self cannibalizing creature that it is - a lot like any other shitty half baked ideology, yours included, brainlet.

Ah i meant to say 'JP thinks we will kill everyone' - because he thinks white nationalism will just make the same mistakes Hitler made. White nationalists don't want to kill everyone, but if you want a good example of the end-game looks like if we don't collectivize, look at South Africa for white people today.

that's just a misrepresentation of the dragon of chaos that resulted from the boers' lack of individuation goy

|
|>
|

>declining popularity
So ecelebs have to deal with peaking in popularity like normal celebrities?

I have to read his reading list to understand that kikes kike kikes. OMFG WHAT A GENIUS I NEVER WOULD HAVE CONSIDERED BUT I'M A FUCKING BRAINLET!!!
Did you clean your room today?

of course, this is your default argument. im italian and dutch decent. im about as not jewish as you can get, but "shlomo" you're a different flavored SJW

I think this is why Peterson so triggers Sam Harris; Harris is such a clear and logical thinker, while Peterson's 'thinking' is frustratingly vague, nebulous, and incoherent. It's impossible for anyone to actually 'understand' since it doesn't make sense.

>shabbos goy likes to clean his room to please his internet dad.

show flag i know youre a leaf fag

No Fgt we will die out but we should drag the rest down with us!

OH NO NO NOO

Attached: 1_rKTbF6OugAYcolaJEQk1sA.0.png (2778x1788, 2.3M)

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

oh, well ok... i guess in a sense i agree. i think if we shrink the gov and allow for natural freedom of association, get rid of laws that don't allow you to rent to whom you like, something approximating a white ethnostate will sorta just manifest

Because this faggot pretty much did the same thing, not a single argument to be had. Wisdom does not live behind faces like this.

Attached: DUmX6lAXUAA56xU.jpg (1200x900, 164K)

KISS YOU JEWISH MOMMY!

Attached: kike peterson.jpg (640x767, 152K)

dude, my life is going pretty good. JP has improved it, so enjoy your jokes from your garbage toilet room jacking off to anime

KISS ME

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

Attached: mrs peterson.png (474x549, 556K)

>natural freedom of association
Agreed, ethnostate 'should' theoretically arise if this could be fully enabled. Unfortunately bake le cake meme is a pretty good indicator of how likely being able to self-segregate is. The closest people can legally get is moving into areas they know are un-affordable/undesirable for blacks, etc.

KISS YOU JEWISH MOMMY!

Attached: petersons wife kike.png (516x375, 384K)

>"Misinterpreting."

I was posting on Sup Forums about 2 years ago and specifically said, "This guys a fucking charlatan faggot and probably controlled opposition"

It only took you faggots 2 years to catch up, and many of you still haven't... See you in another 2

>NO GOY, DO NOT LEARN ABOUT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND CHALLENGING YOURSELF
>here are the reasons why a man telling you to grow up and take on adult responsiblities is a charlatan goy!
This bait is so weak I can only laugh at it.

Attached: 1384187848422.png (622x626, 59K)

>that purple-haired merchant

Just because the author of that article can’t understand Peterson’s book does not mean Peterson is a hack. His ideas aren’t vague, they just have a multitude of applications. He analyzes myth in a way that captures the essence of religion as a whole.

Peterson has his flaws, but he certainly has no less authority in his field than any other intellectual, if not more so

Attached: 1_6nOKfeyJgyovAbzqN_JKOg.jpg (960x628, 200K)

The problem with JP is that, while there's some factual truth to what he says, it's all just hindsight. If he really wanted to make a difference he should've spoken out long ago before the decline of societal integrity reached the point of no return.
What this tells me about him is that he's just an attention whore who is seeking to capitalize on the ignorance of young men despite him claiming otherwise. He is trying to elevate his own person in this new world reality by applying failed old methods and strategies of which the consequences will fall squarely on the shoulders of those foolish enough to follow him.

KISS YOU JEWISH MOMMY!

CLEAN MY PUSSY!

Attached: kike wife peterson.jpg (529x592, 169K)

A FUCKIN LEAF

Attached: 1519811866870.png (1280x1154, 372K)

yea, i think thats an element propping up the insane real estate prices. its a added charge to not have to live around minorities that don't know how to clean their fucking front yard and leave broken kids toys and fast food wrappers all over the yard.... fuck... i just bought a house and my next door neigbors are nigs. it fucking sucks and they're single handedly bringing down the property value on the whole block.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHH I don't watch anime you homo.

There is nothing wrong with that image

correct

I don't get it, are you saying this image is wrong? I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I mean, its knitting together of buzzwords is a little chaotic, but the idea is generally true.

>roughly speaking

>wow men you are the leaders of the world and can do anything you want go be free
>raaa women you can only be mothers and nothing else
misogyny, typical

fuck off leaf

Attached: trggr.png (655x777, 523K)

90% of women in the workforce shouldn't be there. cry about it leaf.

>>raaa women you can only be mothers and nothing else
Why would they want to be anything else? The reason men are anything is to attract a mate and to provide for her and the children. If women did that, what would be the use of men? Are we to throw away millions of years of evolution resulting in sexual dimorphism just because we want to be equal? Would it not make more sense for men to be as manly as possible and for women to be as womanly as possible? Wouldn't it make more sense for men to do what they do best and for women to do what they do best?

What the fuck is "meta-truth" even supposed to mean?

there is always a market for pathetic males who want a daddy figure to tell them what to think.
its quite sad.

>raaa women you can only be mothers and nothing else
What's wrong with that? Women are only useful for making children. They are overly emotional, neurotic, irrational, fragile, weak, less resistant to stress and less competitive than men.

They can try to compete with men because MUH FEMINIZM, sure, but all that's gonna accomplish is producing more depressed alcoholic cat ladies angry at men because PETRIERCHY!!!!!111.

>misogyny
I do not hate women, I just see them as lesser beings, the same way I don't hate children, but consider them lesser to adults in pretty much all areas(except maybe being cute).

Attached: look_mittens.jpg (600x756, 57K)

it's good to learn things from people that know more than you. that's the biggest lesson to learn if you don't want to be a loser.

all the biggest losers i know think that they are too smart to take good advice. i'm guessing you fall in that camp

That's a meme image, but Peterson does have a concept similar to it. He claims that truth is something that should serve the survival of your genes. If it doesn't, it's not true. For instance, knowledge that harms you would not be knowledge. Strictly speaking that's a redefinition of truth, so it'd make sense to call it meta-truth.

>hurr durr having mentors/heroes/teachers is bad
I literally am at a loss for words to describe how stupid you sound.

Attached: 1440445784050.jpg (320x308, 92K)

His liberalism, the basis of "individualism" , is what cripples him. Individualism is a reductive and degrading understanding of the human spirit.

Why do I feel that you've simply chosen someone else as your daddy figure, and that makes Peterson your enemy? The fact is that almost none of your thoughts are your own. Almost everything about you has come from other people, regardless of whether you realize it or not.

Peterson is right about most things, and extremely articulate and intelligent. The poison is in his push for individualism for whites. We will never be able to hold up against the onslaught against ethnocentric minorities with strong ingroup sensibilities if we're being individualistic. The Jews have been so successful because they've exploited this vulnerability and maintained their own ethnocentric cohesion.

>Peterson is right about most things,
That's why we should listen to him
>The poison is in his push for individualism for whites.
That's why we should not blindly agree with him.

Ironically, individualism is part of the “white” (western) collective spirit.

agree

Pretty much this.
JBP is good at articulating a lot of things that people have forgotten or never learned about the underpinnings of western civilization, and because of that he should be listened to. But he's no messiah, but I don't think I've ever talked (online or irl) with anyone that actually considers him anything more than a wise erudite teacher.

I also agree but I worry about his diversionary influence on the masses

Yes, and that's a good thing. That is probably the source of strength of the west. The constant struggle between individualism and collectivism. Our ability to have a good ratio of both, without going too much either way, that's the sweet spot we should be aiming for.

Attached: eh_impressive.gif (301x214, 884K)

Is he a sign of intellectually impoverished times or morally impoverished times?

Of course. I’m merely pointing that out since some people seem to think individualism=white genocide. There is some truth to subjectivity having negative qualities though.

Individualism itself is a byproduct of Descartes subiectum. I, personally, recommend going to Heidegger and his reading of the Greeks in order to overcome it. Not Jordan Peterson.

>thinking you can ever really separate the two

>some people seem to think individualism=white genocide.
They wouldn't be entirely incorrect. A little bit of poison will cure your cancer, a lot of it will kill you.

Just finished reading all that (minus the lecture excerpt part).

A lot of the specific criticisms I don't think were fair. As ever, the point about the lobsters seems lost on people (it's not, if I'm understand Peterson, that we should behave like lobsters, but simply to demonstrate how ancient animal hierarchy is).

But I have to say the author really won me over in the last bit, pointing out how Peterson's 'solutions', by totally failing to ignore contemporary social and economic conditions, and by heaping all responsibility on the individual, are socially and individually corrosive. Sure, in the immediate case as an individual all you really can do is focus on yourself, but that doesn't mean social factors aren't OVERWHELMINGLY important in our happiness and life outcomes. We're much more the product of our circumstances, and of the changeable society we inhabit, than of anything we as individuals have control over.

I read his book i think he's a cool guy, but not for the alt-right people

It matters that he's only proposing a return to what was already much degraded. That he offers these people false hope in Spengler's period of second religiosity.

That kind of question shows you're impoverished in both if you feel the need to lash out to someone evoking both in people.

I think that’s nonsense. Individualism has been the course of the West for over 400 years. The real trouble lies with the death of god and the division between subject and object (even if that includes “individualism” as a small offshoot of that.

Thinking is the problem. Not mere politics.

failing to ignore contemporary social and economic conditions = failing to CONSIDER...

>Needing a kike to give you basic bitch life advice cause daddy wasn't there for you as a kid.

Attached: 1516206738377.jpg (780x520, 55K)

>pissed enough to write several dozen elaborate pages

that journalist confirmed for white-hot-mad-as-fuck-of-ages

The question is wrong in that it presumes that JP actually was. When he wasn't. He's correctly right, and he's not even a political activist. All he is against is against far left social policy extremism.

Individualism is a major offshoot of the death of god. A religion gave us a massive collective identity. And we need to have a collective identity in order for us to survive. Lack of religion might be what launched us into this trajectory, but it's individualism that's finally killing us. The question is, can we bring back some sense of collectivism without a god, or do we have to somehow resurrect him as well.

No, its part of the liberal western spirit. Its an intrinsic part of the decline but you don't recognise it because you've been materially prosperous, or prospering, through much of it.

It's not a struggle between the two. They're both relatively recent concepts - we were perfectly capable of understanding the world in a way which pertained to neither for most of human history.

pure textbook ad hominem

All these daily anti Peterson threads make me think (((someone))) doesn't want us to listen to him

Jim was right

he's anti-white, just in a more clever way

wiktionary is your friend

or (((someone))) wants you to!