5 episodes in... this isn't like garfield at all. Why did you lie to me Sup Forums?

5 episodes in... this isn't like garfield at all. Why did you lie to me Sup Forums?

Umaru is a pretty decent show, there is only a faggot who hates Umaru and keep spamming every Umaru thread with Umaru abuse.
Is a pretty comfy and cute show IMO, Tachibana best girl.

where's pizza?

the first part was annoying be cause it needed to set that up, the second part is her fixing her self.
I heard the manga is ending soon which makes no sense since there are plot holes.
Ebina and her brother, diamond chan, what's up with Alex and does her brother get a good ending/'

It gets better after the school trip arc, when she starts improving herself and making friends.

its a shitty slice of life comedy show

its never gonna cover up those plot holes because if they do no more comedy can be derived from the show

why do you dislike it, and i just got around to watching the new episodes, i don't know why i didn't notice it in the manga but the girl in the dating sim is based of diamond chan. He even called her by her name.

>garfield
My sides, thanks for the laugh user but try to enjoy it. Its a nice watch.

First season was ok, but how can anyone else watch this even more? season 2 is trash

>improving herself
Haha HAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAA

Literally me when I get dominoes

I guess they're well liked characters in their respective mediums comic strip/manga

>Pic related
What anime is being parodied in the top left poster?

Saved

The sound made when she sucked back the tears was kinda lewd

Its good to see these webum wont vanish when the inevitable disk failure comes.

Who have/will get the Nendo?

Looks great.How much its going to be? I'm not into nendo.

This will be my first Nendo and I went all out with the extra faces. Shit will be expensive. 6390JPY total plus shipping at Amiami. Coming next February.

>next february
Well shit, thats quite a long wait.That comes with this kind of product I guess.

I backup all my Umaru content

what does it look like with no face

cant wait to hot glue this
they even made it with removable inserts!

I'd like to make the diorama too

Fuck off

someone restrain this autist

>Umaru and Garfield share a passing resemblance if you squint or need an optometrist
>Both have a favorite food
>Both are lazy
>Both have nice guys to take care of them and put up with their antics

I'd list the differences but it would be too long

What a sad life you must have

*headpats you*
Is okay user, is okay.

Back to

everytime I read that from someone, I know he´s a fag