America is a first world cou-

>america is a first world cou-

Attached: IMG_3198.png (480x480, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fraserinstitute.org/article/medical-bankruptcy-myth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok now look at the average american diet and lack of exercise and i think you'll understand.

Attached: wait hold the fucking phone.gif (200x150, 3.93M)

I guess you are right

Attached: 1521104888414.webm (540x360, 2.91M)

>This
If Amerifags want universal healthcare then they also need to accept societal shaming of fatfucks to bring costs down. You can't be a human Oreo and expect a govt healthcare system.

I for one thank Americans, to keep the American Empire going to keep us safe the Americans must suffer, while we can pay for other stuff like healthcare because we don't have to finance an empire and secure the entire free world.

Thank an American next time you see them

thats disgusting.
What kinda sick bastard ruins a hamburger with a pound of butter? Heads will roll

You pay a 52% income tax on everything over 65 thousand dollars gross. But I guess you can't go bankrupt if you never had any money to begin with?

>putting butter on a burger
That should be a crime

Attached: 1485841245875.jpg (240x320, 17K)

Those jew doctors are money hungry.

People didn't go broke in Britain while not getting medical care.

Attached: arm broken.jpg (501x1025, 219K)

tfw its really not that hard to get medical insurance from work. i think even mcdonalds workers get paid medical

>tfw I would have died last year if I didn't have "free" healthcare
>tfw I'm a NEET

>Number of people who bought a new iPhone instead of health insurance

WTF do you care Neatherlands? The Jews own you too

Attached: muslims eu rape.jpg (739x960, 94K)

In the US emergency care must be provided regardless of ability to pay. The only way you could die from not having insurace is from getting metastasized cancer, but then you're already dead either way

>metastasized cancer
Close

taxes are about equal in US and individual European countries, you guys just have a low basic tax and then a whole bunch of separate ones.
in the end its about the same. don't fool yourself.

>fake statistics
2% of our population is uninsured. Guess what happens when they break their foot.

That pic is complete bullshit
> Canadian government found that despite having a government-run health system, medical reasons (including uninsured expenses), were cited as the primary cause of bankruptcy by approximately 15 percent of bankrupt Canadian seniors
>There is no objective evidence to indicate that a government-run health care system in the United States will reduce personal bankruptcies
>The U.S.-Canada comparative analysis strongly suggests that bankruptcy statistics are being exaggerated and distorted for political reasons
fraserinstitute.org/article/medical-bankruptcy-myth

You cannot be fucking serious. For one, you have all the same little niggling taxes as the rest of us, but more importantly, do you really think a local sales tax would bridge the gap between our income tax brackets?

So, what's the number of people who go bankrupt every year because of government taxation?

You know what's actually good? Peanut butter. Especially with some hot peppers. Yum.

countries where in 10 minutes i could be getting treated for almost any injury or illness.
WITHOUT an appointment
1.USA

Just talked to a bong the other day who said she had to wait like 3 months to get a couple of slipped disks in her back looked at. I asked her what she did for 3 months hobbling around with a fucked back and she said she couldn't take it so she paid out of pocket to get moved up the line.

Real nice system you got there boyos.

>number of terrorist attacks: 0

I once waited 32 hours in an ER with dysentery. All I needed was to have my arm swabbed with alcohol, be hooked up to an IV and left alone to rehydrate for a few hours.
THIRTY. TWO. HOURS.

My Neurologist sent the form for me to get an MRI done and marked my case as "semi-urgent". A year and a half later, I moved out of the province. Almost a year after that, I get a call from the hospital asking me if I can drop by the following Monday (They had a cancellation). This wasn't in some rinky-dink little town, either. That was in Montreal.

Name one tax we have that doesn't have a European equivalent.

And now post image of how many small businesses end up bankrupt because of insane amount of taxes?

THIS IS GERMAN DEAR GOD YOU IDIOTS

Your birth was a crime.

Right, instead they just die without treatment.

>America
don't be a scumbag nigger and get health insurance
>get top tier care, and shortest wait times in the word

>Yurop
x% of your income taken by force to fund healthcare for everyone
>atrocious wait times, ok tier care, rich people just take a jet to the good ol' US of A to get serious stuff done since there is no wait and it's better.

Ya if you are a scumbag leech piece of shit, living in Europe is great. Middle class gets anally raped and rich don't give a fuck because they just fly to america.

ALL BECAUSE THE FDA MAKES DRUG PRICES GO FROM 1 DOLLAR TO 1000.

COSTS 2 BILLION AND 5 YEARS TO GET A DRUG TO MARKET.

THINK ABOUT THAT.

fuuuuuuu
that is some lame medical treatment
i live in a medium size town but our hospital cover several small counties.
go to er sign in, few minutes triage, if it is very urgent you go straight to a room, if it is not that serious the wait may be up to an hour

>some of these countries are not infested with insatiably greedy jewish doctor cartels, megacorp pharmacists and copyright lawyers
>one of these countries is
>guess which!

Yes but goy... think of the hundreds of dead babies that we honored.

who gives a shit, you DON'T do that to a burger

Was in the ER once accompanying a family member. He was in bad shape and we had been waiting for a few hours already when a Haitian lady sits down across from us. She gets into a conversation with a person sitting next to her about how there wasn't actually anything wrong with her and she was just faking back pain in order to get more pain meds. She ended up getting seen far sooner than we did (by a few hours).