Anyone else sick of non-stop monogatari from SHAFT? It's getting really old

Anyone else sick of non-stop monogatari from SHAFT? It's getting really old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8m9qZu58dI0
youtube.com/watch?v=9fahIu3T7xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So are you user, perhaps you shouldnt care so much about chinese cartoons

Yeah it doesn't help that I don't like it
Glad it flopped at the cinema

They need to go back to Hidamari. Find a new seiyuu and move on.

It hasn't been non-stop for several years now.

I just want the SZS finale to be animated.

They're doing something that isn't monogatari right now, dude.

>Kizumonogatari
>Flopped
No it didn't, it made a huge profit.

They make like one or two things a year, Owari III wasn't even a full season.

The manga ended long ago, it's never going to happen. Like Hellsing: The Dawn and Medaka S3.

Yeah, monogatari should end with owari II. That is the perfect ending for the series. No need to make more.

I feel like if they've come this far, might as well do it all.

Still though they ought to do more for other series such as SZS and Hidamari.

Fuck a loli shouldn't have an ass this fat

Just don't watch it? How can you get sick of something you aren't in any way made to interact with?

Stop being gay,

That's what makes it so great.

They do plenty of projects in between. The Monogatari train can keep rolling for another few years.

Hellsing: The Dawn

I-It could still happen, user. Y-you don't know!

It's okay, once they've stopped milking Monogatari they can do the rest of Zaregoto.

Speaking of, soundtrack is finally out:
youtube.com/watch?v=8m9qZu58dI0

Owari season 2 just felt so damn conclusive. After seasons upon seasons of filler arcs, we get a season that ties all of the arcs together, brings back the long gone characters and gives us a satisfying conclusion for the mc. How can they top that? Better to go out on a high note, than a whimper.

>filler arcs
I hope, for your sake, that you're baiting or haven't actually watched the series.

It's not filler, it's actually part of the story. That's how bad Nisio's writing is.

Hidamari Sketch is literally the only good thing to come out of that garbage studio.

As I said in my post: what appears to be filler arcs at first, all get nicely tied up in one swift move by owari season 2. I mean, almost every plot point that was mentioned earlier, became relevant for the story in owari II.

witnessed

The Ride's Not Over Yet user.

I like Hidamari Sketch, but if you actually think this you're retarded.

>the rest of zaregoto
That would be nice, considering there are only fucking 4,5 novels translated, but it would still take us years to get to based Greengreengreen.

Kakushigoto anime when?
youtube.com/watch?v=9fahIu3T7xw

Did it ever get good? I remember the first episode being kind of shit.

It's worth watching the whole thing. One episode doesn't give the show any justice.

Maybe some day, user.

Maybe they'll do Kumeta's new thing instead

>Anyone else sick of non-stop monogatari from SHAFT?
I'm not. That shit is always enjoyable. If they'll make more I'll watch it.

next season Zetsubou Sensei when?

never

No, because I only watch what I like and having lots of seasons of stuff I don't like don't bother me at all, I just ignore those. That said I hope they make off-season, there are some pretty fun arcs I'd like to watch with the usual top tier OST and voice acting.

Hopefully they will animate everything, and from the way things have been going, it looks like they will :D

It's never meant to be user. I'd rather just have good bd rips of the first season at this point.

Because it occupies all of the studio's time, you moron?

>:D
Stop that.

Honestly considering how much sales have dropped in comparison to the first couple of seasons and how Owari was basically a perfect ending they very well might not.

Also
>:D
Lurk more.

No. There's not enough.

>Because it occupies all of the studio's time
You mean the 7 episodes (almost half of those outsourced) season and a series of shorts that mostly reused content from old seasons have been all that Shaft could do in those two years?

I mean, look at what else they have going on
3 Gatsu? Another NisiOisin adaptation that takes three months to release an episode of? Mad- wait, no, definitely not.

She looked really hairy from the catalog.
A little disappointed.

>Lurk more.
hello newfag

>can't even reply properly to a post
Lurk moar.

I honestly don't know how that happened. I was just reverse-shitposting anyway so whatever.

Kill yourself nerd. Madoka is next.

Never ever.

It will happen and it will be the biggest announcement since the start of Sup Forums.

No but that's JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Madoka coming back will only happen if SHAFT convince Urobuchi to write more of it.

>Madoka
>bigger than Code Geass to Sup Forums
No. It's just gonna be the new mobage getting shilled for all eternity like FGO.

Nope. I hope they keep adapting the rest of it.

The movie helped space things out.

One of the seiyuus is dead.

Off-Season already in development confirmed by President of Aniplex

no way, Zoku is one of the coolest arcs

I hate monogatari, but i hate studios not finishing an adaptation even more, so im okay with it

I want to lick her asshole.

>there's a version with color and a version with visible butthole, but not a version with both

>not her donut

you had one job

I bet I could get my tongue further up her ass than you.