Dog and Dog Owner Hate Thread

Can we get a dog hate thread going? Or at least one towards dog owners, in honor of the recent United bullshit? Has anyone also noticed that most of the normal, arrogant, entitled dog owners are also cucked soyboy type liberals? You know, the 'woofer, puppo, doggo' I-watch-disney-movies-and-like-I-fucking-love-science basic colleged educated millennial thot type?

Attached: dog.png (1200x739, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ugfTLYaCS8s?t=5m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have the best dog

Attached: tumblr_oha304kXD91ukp9i1o1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 469K)

OP is black

Fuck off, Achmed

Make sure it is neutered, though it looks too autistic to find a mate in any case

>t. gondii

Attached: 8 (1).jpg (494x297, 22K)

I thought that was more of a cat thing

Hey now, OP could be a gook or a chink as well

is there something you kikes don't hate?
foh Shlomo.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (316x234, 1M)

I agree. Nothing against dogs, they're very useful. But unless you have children or a dog helps you with work outside, there is no goddamn reason to own one, or any pet for that matter. Conservative men don't want pets for mere companionship, period.

Behold, the death of the white race will be due to a beast.

Attached: 5F9B0D10-6ADB-4DEF-9746-7DBFA84ADC2C.jpg (774x972, 169K)

I live in a big city. I always see these cucked white yuppies walk their great danes, pit bulls, labs, etc. around. There is no way these people have houses with back yards.

Giant-ass dogs couped up in tiny-ass apartments and condos.

Attached: A47FCE2A-A4D6-482D-BF87-17B180C12BA9.jpg (820x1024, 162K)

Attached: 4A4B9055-A921-4D76-B079-8CC70973D463.jpg (554x554, 83K)

Notice how every "luxury condo" has a dog store built into the bulilding now. or a dog wash station or some shit. Its pathetic

Girls at work are always complaining about their dog walkers being late.

Attached: 53F13C66-8FE8-4E16-90F2-43EF8ED885FC.jpg (552x785, 72K)

MANCHILDREN RUIN EVERYTHING: A REPEAT THREAD WITH A DIFFERENT SPECIFIC
/thread

Attached: 7D3FE04B-A98C-4F5C-B62D-E2A11624F6F8.jpg (700x941, 105K)

Pretty much. Many young couples are getting puppies instead of having children to fill that void.

Attached: DAEEFD83-E124-4233-A943-C7EED8C5CE8D.jpg (640x667, 86K)

Attached: 062AA43F-B1B3-43D9-B38E-1C87E2ED5092.jpg (314x305, 43K)

Hey I own a noble GSD and I'm full fash

Attached: together.jpg (500x478, 68K)

Do you have friends?

What if my dog helps me with the work of going out of my house and keep gypsies away?

Attached: 1505148316934.jpg (750x937, 113K)

i think the joke is that op is being manipulated by cat mind control parasites

also t has a double meaning as toxoplasmosis

Muslims are scared of dogs, need another reason?

Rippetoe says it best

5:45

youtu.be/ugfTLYaCS8s?t=5m45s

Attached: Rip.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

The only thing I can think of thats more cucked is getting on a Mongolian throat singing forum to whine to your non-friends about the people around you having dogs

i saw a survey asking people why they buy a home, the largest answer was "more space for their dog"

Dogs are okay. Some dog owners are fine. 'Dog' parents and 'dog grandparents' is just sad.

I'm trying to remember this story or maybe it was a movie or something. It took place in the future and people consider pets basically kids.

Anyone remember this?

But do you have white children?

Those are cats owners user. You described cat owners

Dogs are meant to be in nature. out in the wild.

But now they have bullshit laws where you can't even have a husky out in the cold.

Attached: doge.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Attached: 5B463EDB-7611-48D8-9EC2-C06AA64518F4.jpg (640x640, 95K)

O.P. is a cat owning faggot.

Sage.

it's a symptom of a problem, not the cause. women are conditioned to avoid motherhood but still have a yearning to take care of something.

Sure.

If it keeps gypsies away from your property, then it's fine.

Ok this guy guessed it, but I have the best greentext to share that exemplifies how stupid dog owners are

>Have friend who is also Jewish, holocaust survivor grandmother is visiting
>Tells story to explain why the family loves dogs so much
>Be bubbe
>Be during holocaust
>Be hiding in a hole
>Poke head out
>German soldier with dog
>Damn thing (the dog) makes eye contact
>Does nothing

So, in the belief that she was saved by the dog, she kept many the rest of her life, gave the love to her kids and grandkids...and I am just fucking shocked! Like what about all the others Jews and dogs! Jesus christ. Like wasn't there that dude in Auschwitz that would sick his dog on people? Oy vey

I'm asking because if you knew conservative people you would notice that many of them would have a dog.

I agree. Like, by all means, use them for their useful tasks. I could never calla dog cute, but the big, more natural looking ones, can be beautiful.

But... but.. you're all MY friends. Right guys?

I prefer the independant chad cat. To many thots and cucks own dogs.

Attached: 1451547310343.jpg (593x599, 57K)

I want to punch whoever wrote this in the face a few times.

My dog hates minorites like you OP

Attached: DSC00836-01.jpg (2000x1333, 1.12M)

Those who have dogs already have children and property.

>Be me
>Be brainlet

I did get the double meaning though

Well, there is a horse shoe. Fascists have their own thing about dogs.

I would, but for an awful allergy.

>implying the emotionally involved soycuck who thinks it's opinion needs to be heard because it thinks anyone cares represents the majority

Working on it

He also barks at chinks and niggers so there's that

Attached: 100_1667.jpg (3072x1728, 3.1M)

My greatest fear is ending up with someone like this

>Can we get a dog love thread going?
fify

Attached: 3F21DE7F00000578-4398834-A_pet_owner_trusted_their_mother_to_look_after_their_dog_and_wer-a-2_149198 (634x849, 67K)

"Our dog is part of the family"

Much incorrect, very political. Fuck off OP faggot.

Attached: gayyy.jpg (121x121, 3K)

Fuck all of them, these cucks won't even discipline their ""babies""" when it acts up. They deserve to be gassed.

OP is a mudslim.

You probably kiss dogs on the mouth

I am so fucking sick of "doggo" and "pupper" and the weird millennial dog culture that has emerged. I have a dog, he's my pet, I like him a lot but he's not my doggo furbaby, he's... a dog. An animal.

Attached: 1484599687671.jpg (289x400, 35K)

I hope you had it neutered

Attached: 1513195115356.jpg (333x828, 42K)

Technically you shouldn't discipline a dog because dogs are stupid and don't really understand context. If you hit a dog after it barks, it can't even really tell what it has done wrong because it was just performing a natural desire that has been bred into it.

actually you are conditioning doge that his ass gets kicked next time he does shit like that again

My grandfather grew up with dogs but only because they were used on his farm. Today he won't have any dogs in his house because they're still animals.

If you keep a dog in an apartment while you're at work all day you're a piece of shit who needs to buy companionship.

a dog is a part of the family, it's a dog though not human.

Attached: be a great boy.jpg (674x654, 56K)

>dogs are stupid and don't really understand context
Explain how these dog trainers train their dogs to do tricks, I'm sure these rats don't understand that everytime they do a trick they get a treat. kys doggo owner

You're removing a dog's option for dealing with danger. Dogs really have three ways for dealing with what they perceive to be a threat:

>Running
>Barking
>Biting

Naturally, your dog can't run anywhere if it's in your house or on a lead, so it barks. If you teach it to not bark with fear, it instead jumps straight to the third step of biting. Then people flip their shit and wonder how such a quiet dog (which had barking beaten out of it by some nigger) ended up tearing little Jimmy's fingers off when he walked up to it and started punching it in the nose.

There's a certain irony to people who attack other people for anthropomorphising dogs, but then suggest using disciplinary action that is based on the idea that a dog somehow has the human ability to understand language, context, social cues and manners.

People who hate dogs should be stripped of citizenship and deported to Africa.

Neighbors' dogs bark all day every day. Fuck dogs.

Notice I wrote neighbors', not neighbor's.

We need dog free communities. Noisy animals belong in rural areas only.

>Today he won't have any dogs in his house because they're still animals.
His loss.

Attached: 1497469258288.jpg (420x750, 72K)

t. ahmed

That doesn't show understanding of context, you chucklefuck. It shows an understanding of cause and effect. Do trick, get treat. Context is different. Say you taught your dog that the word "Help" meant to do a backflip, just as an example. If you got caught under a beam of wood in a burning house, and shouted "help" at your dog, it would start doing backflips because it wouldn't understand the contextual difference between a cry for help when you're wounded and the word "help" used for a trick. Responding to stimulus isn't the same as understanding stimulus, but

>Meme flag

Ban furbabies and white women will start having kids again.

little jimmy was being conditioned not to punch animal with teeth in nose

That's a good dog.

Friendly reminder that chinks and shitskins hate dogs. If you hate them, then you aren't white

Doges are one of man's closest connections with the animal world. Mankind is just an animal with higher intelligence, well most of the time...

We need humans that don't treat pets as minimal effort accessories.

I like Dogs in principle, but I would never want one in my house. They're filthy.

I like other people's dogs though. I pet them, appreciate them, then I go home and don't have to deal with all the other Dog BS

Rural and suburban retards amirite?

Just heard about a guy whose elderly mom's house caught on fire because the dogs chewed through the walls into the electrical. He was able to get his mom out then he went back for the dogs and he burned with them.

He was retarded for going back in for them but getting the dogs in the first place was retarded too. I can't believe how many people get dogs despite barely ever being home or being unable to do anything with them.

Occasional exploding Muslim is less noisy and irritating than barking dogs that are EVERYWHERE!

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Attached: 1491711528826.jpg (466x700, 48K)

The last sane man.

a dog probably barked at you while you were just a kid and now you're scared right?

Attached: I-watch-disney-movies.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

it ok if it those little toy doggos like chihuahua, shitzu, terriers, toy poodles etc... those are just house rodents. You don't need to care for except feed them cardboard pellets

Godspeed cunt.

You post this stale pasta in every threads about dogs you filthy mutt

I did this to my neighbors great dane who attacked me and my wife just taking a walk down the street. A month later never saw it again.

I don't hate dogs but their fucking owners can be huge pieces of shit
>Behind house is a trail that is commonly used by dog walkers
>Never had any problems with dog owners
>Last summer two guys show up
>Both own a (beautiful) dobermann
>Start showing up every day to hang out right behind our house, stand there for hours
>keep looking inside our house, don't clean up their dogs' shit
>Go talk to them about these things but only get sworn at, no conversation possible
>Eventually they even start showing up at 7:30 am on sundaymorning and let their dogs bark real loud on purpose to annoy us, we call cops etc. but to no avail
Eventually they stopped showing up because, suprise suprise, these dysfunctional assholes couldn't even maintain a friendship
Heard more stories afterwards from other dog owners that regularly walk past our house about how they let their dobermanns bully and intimidate older/smaller dogs etc.

BTFO

Single women should not allowed to own dogs because dogs don't respect them.

>be me
>single, wanting a gf I can love and care about
>a good girlfriend of me has a girlfriend that always was single, never had a boyfriend or something
>see that girl on a party
>later ask for her number
>we message each other for a time
>ask her out for a date
>after date she said she had fun
>few days laters she drops me like a fake coin from a jew. "user lets stay friends" wew
>she has pets

My dog

Attached: 8C04C884-0802-442D-A293-332F0291F824.jpg (3264x2448, 661K)

95% of all existing dogs right now should be killed. They serve no purpouse other then being toys for faggots and dog mommies. End them. And flog the owners.

People would rather have dogs than kids these days. They treat their dogs like their children. Having a dog just tells me you are lonely... which is why I got my dog.