Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/msr5V
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
i.imgur.com/ir0wrCO.png
i.imgur.com/pfin4fA.jpg
imgur.com/a/JNkEJ
imgur.com/a/pKV7d
imgur.com/a/4IpMT
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Q0_mnJ3MdKbDBaTzVtWGtlaTA
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Q0_mnJ3MdKZmdDSUoxaTdic00
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Q0_mnJ3MdKaXlnRmFDdVZkaGs
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Q0_mnJ3MdKeWpyZmcwZDFGWms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Caulifla and Erza fusion

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies.

Posting anchor for

Awesome! Looking forward to it, thanks!

Requesting Juvia version of the image on the bottom left

>now if only Juvia could just have Grey-sama's dick for dessert

Anchor:

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers.

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up Genos

Requesting a Blazblue girl band with Noel Vermillion as the bassist, Tsubaki Yayoi as the guitarist, Mai Natsume as the vocalist and Makoto Nanaya as the drummer.

Requesting extremely perturbed Sophia Dangerous Beast

requesting Koume asking user why hasn't he been helping her wake up in the morning in a sad manner.

Requesting Haruhi Suzumiya shitposting.

Requesting more of Astolfo in this outfit.

Jesus Christ, he's so fucking sexy.

Requesting this dangerous ball of fluff

Anchoring for

>Wearing a bra even though he has no titties
What a slut.

Requesting Grey Wolf in a dog kigurumi

Goddammit I almost fapped

Requesting Suzuho cute-lewds:
-Exotic carnival dancer
-Sexy bunny girl linguerine
-Wardrobe malfunction (Bonus points if she doesn't notice it)
-Getting accidentaly caught while taking out one of her costumes (acording to canon, she only wears spats underneat)
-In bed getting nervously ready for heartwarming hand-holding sex in a sexy or tomboyish underwear

Thanks in advance!

This a better reference user?

That would be sexy.

Requesting Astarotte from "Lotte no Omocha!" as a nun, a succubus nun.

Requesting this but with Diana from Jewelpet.

dont you have references for that diana

One last attempt until next year.

Requesting Chitose Karasuma from Girlish Number wearing a sunny side up egg halloween costume. I can't choose between her being unamused or happy, so do whichever.

Requesting Koshimizu Sachiko clad in full anit-bap plate armor, bringing down a polearm onto a bappers head yelling "Ad mortem inimicus!" (Latin for "death to the enemy").
imgur.com/a/msr5V

Requesting "Demon Lady" Charlotte Amande dressed up as Red Sonja and posing the same way as Red Sonja in the right pic please.

Requesting Maria Kumokawa with a nosebleed and a flushed face like a pervert

if I wanna request a girl from an h-game, but want it to be SFW, where do I go? Specifically, Sylvie from Teaching Feeling.

Uh... should be fine here, but may wanna go to /h/ in any case.

Requesting Esdeath getting dunked

Here is fine, as long as you make it EXTRA cute

>game
You should go to Sup Forums.

Visual novel h-games are barely actually games though.

Requesting this but with Yamcha in his baseball outfit instead of Toua. All references can be seen in DBS ep. 70

Requesting Aki Nijou dressed as the Mario Hoops White Mage

Requesting Chiya tied up and being forced to get a haircut (for her own good) by the other girls.

I'd love a cute Cerberus dressing up for Halloween in a cute costume please! For example a sexy angel or witch, and feel free to have Coco and Mimi going with whatever costume you pick, ie bandages for a mummy, mini witch hat and cloak for witch.
Yes I know it has passed but I would still want to see her all dressed up.

Hana wearing a cute-sexy fantasy-esque costume
Open for suggestions but Wight and Succubus are good ones.

I don't remember, but I remember someone said they would do this one.

Requesting Ultimate Columbine Ursula and Yunyun with psychotic grins on their faces wreaking havoc.

Requesting some Day of the Dead character styled art work please. Anything goes its really up to you

Shit, I forgot about this request when it was talked about in the drawthread a couple of days ago. they should shoot up the drawthread

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

Requesting Oboro and Asagi in normal civilian clothes having a catfight over a popular trendy item while the orc security guard blankly stares at it in mild annoyance

Requesting Satania wearing La Senyera as a t-shirt design, wearing the flag as a cape and waving a handheld version of the flag.

For those who it concerns, has anyone gotten their /ss/ email yet?

Requesting a Gremlin wearing an ushanka, tight black leggings, and a fluffy coat. She can have white hair and blue eyes if you want to go full anime Russkie.
No pinko shit though.

Nope. I haven't. I'd give it a bit. At least until tomorrow night too.

Man, I still can't log in to the booru. There's so much I wanna tag, but I can't get back in. Guess I'll have to try making a new account.

requesting Tanya and Victoriya in 1920s era swimsuits getting 'hassled' by beach cops measuring for proper length. Victoriya wearing the striped skintight suit and Tanya wearing a variotion of the puffy shorts swimsuit next to it. fyi it wasn't uncommon for women to wear stockings and/or shoes while dressed for the beach

Requesting Rishia Ivyred wearing a taimanin outfit and being really embarrassed about it. While someone shouts off-panel, telling her to stop whining because it gives a ton of good stats.
Here's a reference for one of them, which is mizuki yukikaze's:
i.imgur.com/ir0wrCO.png

Requesting sexy office lady Merlin.

Ref (Warning: 3DPD): i.imgur.com/pfin4fA.jpg

Requesting simple or fun Touken Ranbu requests, please.

Bami wearing too many coats at a time in an attempt to stay warm.
It's cold.

Please draw Akita and or Sayo cutely enjoying something tasty.

Kashuu holding his face while blushing through his hands.

Requesting Ursula being bitten by a zombie Akko

Requesting colors for BB wearing Yukine Chris' bunnysuit. Feel free to utilize the original pink color or the alternate metallic red variant.
Character ref: imgur.com/a/JNkEJ
Outfit ref: imgur.com/a/pKV7d

Alright. I'll try to have them done tomorrow.

Looking forward to it!

Requesting Ranko DMing a ttg. Preferably done as a gigantic goddess Ranko overlooking an imaginary table top realm with tiny heroes fighting the forces of darkness.

Requesting Goblin slayer eating a three course meal through his visor.
imgur.com/a/4IpMT

Why is he pouring ice cream down his front?

he's gey, all of charlemagne's knights were gay. Except charlemagne himself, he's GAR.

But that looks like good ice cream. Who pays extra for sprinkles and tips it out of the cone? What kind of madman is he?

Astolfo is retarded

Someone last thread asked for halloween Ohana but it turns out orange bikini is a fashion crime so you'll get this instead

Cute!

Requesting Ursula getting sexy spankings. Would prefer Shiny Ursula in her skintight suit getting spanked.

Requesting Marsilla in an Asuka style power suit

This but with anime girl of the season.

Soft

Get a better ref

The outfit isn't as important as what she's doing but here ya go.

So that "sadist" girl from Blend S? Nayuta? Seems like they are the relevant girls of this season.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

is it bad that i dont recognize any of the pokemons listed

Takane shijou licking a lolipop

Requesting Yuuko Kanoe peeking over an NCR ranger's shoulder giving the V signs while smiling.

Jeanne d'arc
Kousaka from bitch girlfriend
Chain from kekkai sensen

Requesting this Takane licking a loli.

Make it be like "this is the taste of a liar" but lolininstead of liar

Nah, it's all gen 5, 6, and 7 now; wouldn't blame you to not have kept up. Last set of games was the most boring experience in recent memory too.

Will you show us the Rukiadex once it's complete?

Requesting outfit swap between these two cool girls!

Firing up the reactor core right now!

Requesting the pic on the left but with Ursula

absolutely, I do have the first 4 gens on google docs since they're done.
Gen 1:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Q0_mnJ3MdKbDBaTzVtWGtlaTA
Gen 2:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Q0_mnJ3MdKZmdDSUoxaTdic00
Gen 3:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Q0_mnJ3MdKaXlnRmFDdVZkaGs
Gen 4:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B0Q0_mnJ3MdKeWpyZmcwZDFGWms

Requesting the viewer pov hairbrushing this long haired shuten douji

Requesting Bin laden running around with a naruto head band on.

Nice tits. Will pick it up as soon as I finish this

Requesting Natsuki being super happy and smiling while eating a nutritious, home cooked meal with her dad.

How many layers for skin shading would you say you usually use? I feel like I'm making a mistake by just having a flat layer and one or two shade layers.

I second this but with a sand village headband and a plane/bomb tied to his back like gaara's gourd.

I want Kaori-san on Saint Martha's outfit.

Requesting Ohgi getting piledrived/German suplexed deep into the pavement

Requesting Rachnera as a stereotypical Mega/Ultimate level Digimon (Gundam-like mecha design, mask on her mouth or eyes, etc.)

5 layers: base color (shaded color) , highlight (normal skin color), darker shade, lighting and blushing.
Idk if that's the correct or wrong way of doing things but that's how I do.