ITT: stuff you're not so proud of

ITT: stuff you're not so proud of.

Yosuga no sora was alright

For whatever reason people choose to ignore that the VN and the anime were mostly not about sibling fucking.

It wasn't?

anime in general

Two episodes of the anime were about it. Every other episode involved a different female character, obviously. I was partial to the rich bitch viola player myself.

>implying I should take pride in watching cartoons

Once you go down that route, it's hard to establish your anime as something else than a borderline-hentai incest lovestory.

You can't stop the dick.

These are all good. (except Code Reddit)

if you can't take pride in your hobbies might as-well watch paint dry

>are they fucking?
>they could be fucking, better run in!

>Yosuga no sora
oh so thats where that webm is from
picked up

My hobbies are for enjoyment, not pride. What is there to take pride in from watching anime?

So you’re a pedophile and like incest, what’s the big deal? Fucking casual.

>he's so insecure about his hobbies he can't take pride in them

>mfw i haven't seen any of these
cool

What insecurity? Liking cartoons isn't an achievement, why would it be something to be proud of?

Stop trying to get me to tell you the answer. It's quite clear you're only watching anime to virtue signal. My bet is you're female

Are you a retard? Don't waste any time on that list, half of those anime are for hipsters. Only watch stuff you enjoy retard.

Those anime aren't bad. They're just not 'masterpieces' because the only masterpiece is unironically boku no pico

Yes bocu no pico is one of those few examples that really stand out. Def. worth a watch.

how new?

myself

-Buying ero-doujinshi and manga in Tokyo, I still remember the cashier's surprised face when he saw my Shimakaze-kun doujinshi
-Traveling thousands of kilometers just to watch Madoka movies

Watching bottom of the barrel anime like Imouto sae ireba ii or Haganai is fine for me, I do it alone so no one knows.