HAPPENING - OLIGARCH STRANGLED IN LONDON

BBC reporting that post-mortem says Nikolai Glushkov, associate of the late Boris Berezovsky, was strangled

Attached: 04926b1c-f444-4330-a5c6-77f638046157.jpg (1280x760, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/16/police-launch-inquiry-over-death-of-nikolai-glushkov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The police have launched a murder investigation into the death of 68-year-old Russian businessman Nikolai Glushkov.

>Scotland Yard announced the move after receiving a pathologist’s report which gave the cause of death as compression to the neck.

>The Met police’s counter-terrorism command, which has led the investigation from the outset, was retaining its lead role in the investigation “because of the associations Mr Glushkov is believed to have had”, the force said.

>“At this stage there is nothing to suggest any link to the attempted murders in Salisbury, nor any evidence that he was poisoned,” the police said in a statement.

>Police were called by London Ambulance Service at 22:46hrs on Monday, 12 March, after Glushkov was found dead at his home in Clarence Avenue, New Malden.

>Until now his death has been treated as unexplained. A special postmortem began on Thursday, 15 March.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/16/police-launch-inquiry-over-death-of-nikolai-glushkov

They're dropping like flies

Attached: glushkov.jpg (620x372, 25K)

what a shame. he was a good man. what a rotten way to die

Attached: 80f59e2fad2205fb759e924aed205c8e.jpg (326x238, 24K)

Prob hung himself whilst wanking

Ah, the traditional English method of ritual suicide

suicide by tieing himself up in a duffle bag. its how they always go

Somebody really wants a war.

> most surveillance known to man
> people dropping like flies .. some in quite public places but have no video or understanding of who did it
> Thinking anyone but brainlets buy this shit
> Britbongs

You have to solve your London smog problem.

You killed him.

Attached: policememeball.jpg (575x586, 34K)

They are cleaning up the foreign pedos that would have been able to expose the crown's love of fucking, killing and eating children

What me? I have an alibi, I was wanking in Yorkshire

why everything that comes out of UK police mouths always sound so disingenuous
>oh no. we will get to the bottom of this. I am sure it had nothing to do with the poisoning the Russians did just recently. this is a real shocker

Attached: Sad Dad has something to say to you.jpg (580x386, 81K)

then they proceed to do some Illuminati Freemason hand signal and wink at the camera

Attached: sobchak-zhdet-rebenka_.jpg (787x450, 94K)

>poisoning the Russians did just recently
[citation needed]

More russians killed?

Best thing about being poor, nobody will kill you for your money.

We can’t escalate much without actually declaring war, this will be interesting to watch play out

So before the media gets to me, can any Russians explain what they know about this guy?

Or is he literally just another random rich dude?

Attached: 1509406813144.jpg (500x500, 48K)

the memes never fail

Attached: 1517619279765.jpg (600x593, 114K)

>HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Someone make a crying wojak may pls

Attached: 3a1.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

alright lad, you under arrest. I dont like the tone of your voice. Now hop on.

Attached: 1520990985443.jpg (634x425, 79K)

It sounds like the Russian mafia is having a gang war.

Hi David.

if Protomuslims not gonna stop wasting Russian minority we gonna have to intervene

Attached: 1520640407352.png (194x194, 56K)

>It sounds like the Russian mafia is having a gang war.

that's exactly why people are blaming Putin and deporting the oligarch's

I'm from Scarborugh but currently living in Peru, The buildings are shit but the lifestyle is better. How the fuck is a nearly third world Country now better than our old England, I love our Country but lets face it everyone is a fucking pussy and we are going totalitarian. Why the fuck are we trying to start a war with Russia? Unless this is some second colonisation attempt I am bitterly dissapointed and will stay here with the latinos. No gays, no Muslims.

this would be the best timeline

>look mom I pissed myself again it's all Russia's fault

Attached: B55AB054-D0E0-48A5-9C17-EDEE4A4C999B.png (808x805, 236K)

Taking the "dead hand gang" to the next level.

Real Putin hours
who up ?

Attached: 1520723086212.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Don't know much about their structure or who is involved but it wouldn't surprise me if they and others use your football stadiums for money laundering. Good luck getting your police to actually get to the bottom of it though.

Is that really as good as they say it is? Asking for a friend..

It's never some (((random))) rich dude.

This was not Strong Uncle Volodya's doing!

WTF
Who's doing that and why? I don't want to believe it's Russia. How can they be so stupid right before the World Cup