Pennsylvania Special Election

BLUE TSUNAMI!
BLUE TSUNAMI!

HAHAHAAHA EAT SHIT MAGATARDS!

Attached: BLUE TSUNAMI.png (705x587, 113K)

I voted for Lamb

you'd better hope they don't do an investigation into voter fraud or the gig is up

Blatant misrepresentation. A shift requires prior Trump voters to vote Lamb. What happened is Trump voters stayed home because Saccone was your typical RINO. Lamb had more in common with Trump.

Change in margin =/= change in opinion

Just like the big investigation in Alabama, amirite?

That huge margin is a tusanamie? I don't think so! We know how libs cheat! Just keep it up and we may get to witness the streets running red with blood.

If you keep praying and praying, and repeating it over and over again on Sup Forums...someday, maybe....no it'll still never happen

A threat of vioence just reveals you know you don't have a legal leg to stand on.

Y would I care. Its like youre so butthurt since trump won u start shaking for every news that tell you "its not that bad". Like it.never was retard, u just happened to destroy the middle ground and thre yourself in state of paranoia.

>I don't even care
>Launches into a deranged monologue about how this isn't in fact a humiliating defeat but actually a rare species of victory
the_donald never changes.
Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Its true and you know it. I guess I need to be t_d, yeah, thats it lol. Im sorry I guess I was right and you need to clinge on this major victory.. whilst trump is in the office.

Its ok tho, if u feel better "triggering" go ahead. To me it reads more like "I insist u get triggered kind of die hard attempt". Sorry.

Welp a victory is a victory, and you're the one buttmad enough to double post.

>retarded ass picture conflating a trump voter with a republican voter

I would have voted for Lamb desu he was a good candidate.

>Run a conservative as a "Moderate Democrat"
>"Moderate Democrat" wins area by unbelievably slim margin in Pro Trump country

>act surprised as though something has changed

I mean, come the fuck on. The dude sides with Trump on almost every issues besides Unions. He's a Catholic, pro gun, pro lifer who says his views won't impact law, barely a detraction from Trump.

He is literally right of the of Republican candidate, as he wants to put people to work in job training if they are on welfare.

I'm starting to think Biden propped this guy up for the sake of a moral boost to the dems considering the seat won't even exist in November.

When dems run their shit progressive candidates like an Elizibeth Warren in the area, then I'll give a fuck about "muh blue wave". But as far as I'm concerned, the guy is on the same track as Trump. Fine with me.

Attached: e4ba143.jpg (1200x628, 68K)

Yeah, until he flip flops on all his views. This is a new (not new) democrat strategy. Trump won't win in 2020.

>b-b-b-but policies don't matter, only party affiliation
Logic doesn't work on nigger-tier lefties.

Why does everyone keep saying this guy is moderate? Because he can shoot a gun? Literally nothing Democrat has called for banning all guns.
What else makes him moderate?

This. Even Democrats with the most basic grasp of the issues know that Lamb is not like them. House members are under less pressure to vote party line than Senate members as well.

They are also starting to wrestle with the idea that they need to run moderate-sounding white guys to win. They can brag once diversity hires start getting elected

I mean, Trump pretty much showed there are no repercussions for flat out lying to get elected and then flipping on all your positions. Now the DNC is copying his tactics.

Trump ran as a Populist to the Left of Hillary.

You give people a choice between a republican and a fake republican, people vote republican every time, and The Don ran as a Republican.

>Trump pretty much showed there are no repercussions for flat out lying to get elected and then flipping on all your positions.
When did this happen? Source?

le blu wav posters are worse than r/the_donald fags

He got republicans to flip on 2A and Free Trade lmao. Wake the fuck up faggot.

Source?

>win by less than 1%
>blue wave
lol

Nah I tried to make sure u will understand. U didnt. Nothing new, just another dumbfuck insecure american.

Lamb is a Trump chad, ofc he is going to win against an old boomer.

>FUCK DRUMF