ITT: Biggest HOLY FUCK! moments in manga

ITT: Biggest HOLY FUCK! moments in manga

>This is what drove Ido to erasing his own memory
>When Bigot finds out he goes nuts and cuts his own head open before being killed
>Skip forward to the final chapters and Russell just jumps to his death comically upon finding out, whilst Lou just has a brief crises and shivers before getting over it
It really shows how much Kishiro was rushing things towards the end. Still better than most of Last Order, though.

The dude had a mental health issues that forced him to rush the 9th volume's ending.

Whole series is just what the fuck and everybody die.

Didn't the rest of the population basically just go "Who gives a fuck" upon finding out?

>saying HOLY FUCK! out loud when something surprises you

Yeah, I heard about that. Still, as rushed as it was, the actual ending was legitimately quite sweet, as well as being quite definite as a conclusion. I mean, Gally loses her cyborg body, putting an end to her fighting ability and effectively her journey, trials and ordeals, but gets an organic body instead so she can truly be with Figure and live with him in his hometown without worrying about rusting. It's endearing.

I can't remember, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I usually go with the ol' JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, or just JESUS FUCK if I'm really surprised.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

>some mango ah my goddess ripoff about a luck goddess
>but with nudity
>comfy
>suddenly volumes in they are on some cruise ship
>it gets hijacked
>mc's classmates are killed right and left
>mc and bff straight up kills em
>mc and bff suddenly love fightan and killan
>they deckare war against eachother
>it's now an edgy battle shounen
>qt goddess just cries
>mc don't care about tits anymore
It was fucked up

>The day Sup Forums stopped

This really didn't bother me much.
Him dating the bully bitch, now that pissed me off.

This shouldn't make people mad anymore, he gets the better girl in the end

>Him dating the bully bitch, now that pissed me off.
>how to spot a low intelligence post

Classy.

Fap Note should be required reading on Sup Forums, if only because reactions too it reveal a lot about a poster.

I'm glad I never got spoiled on it

The end of last order has basically the same thing happen.

Alita gets her brain back, uses the 3d printing tech of the space colony to 3d print a human body for it, so the organic brain/human body of her, whose memory stopped when Nova blew her up, can go back to Earth to live with Figure Four and all her friends, while the cyborg body/brain chip her can continue to go on to discover the secrets of her past.

this manga was basically one holy fuck after another from start to end

Literally out of fucking nowhere; no buildup, no clues in prior chapters, nothing. They would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling scouts and their Mikasa too.

biggest holy shit from that series for me was finding out where this panel actually came from

>no clues
fucking speedreader literally 3 chapters before whe get a hint

>Speedreader
No. The only "hint" we get is that they think there's more traitors, but they have no clues as to who it or they may be. Nobody points out Reiner or Bert until a flashback after Eren can't believe it's not butter. The reason it was such a shock was because it was those two, and because it was just nonchalantly dropped like that.

Gantz is basically 10000 pages of HOLY FUCK! moments.