How do we fix the soyboy problem? This is becoming an epidemic

How do we fix the soyboy problem? This is becoming an epidemic.

Attached: 1499276245525.jpg (600x600, 65K)

Soys don't like girls.
Die out

As far as I can tell this is a problem that will resolve itself.

Why? Are they causing crimes? Are they a threat to you?

We give then estrogen shots so they'll be trannys instead of """boys""".

Draft notices.

Problem will fix it self(Soyboys don't reproduce) or civilization will die. Either way what we do will be negligible in the grand scheme

Economic collapse, war and electricity shortage. There's too much wealth and comfort in the west and men stay boys.

Put them on Super Male Vitality and Alpha Male

Attached: C98E7FFA-B016-47F0-9A74-1FABF9CC1B1B.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Remind them that they're men too and get tribal on them. Tell them that women in their life are telling them they're bad people to get money out of them, like they always did throughout history.

>Put them on Super Male Vitality and Alpha Male

Why doesn't he just dump super male vitality into the creeks and streams to save the frogs

It would be too much, the frogs would arise and kill us.

1. This show must be banned

Attached: big-bang-theory-group.jpg (630x480, 268K)

Don’t become one, that simple.

Lift, train in something like BJJ or boxing, eat a diet rich in protein, healthy fats, and cruciferous vegetables. Take care of yourself. You’ll be fit and confident. You’ll be 1000x more fuckable than any soyboy to every girl.

Honestly I’m glad the soyim exist.

If your testosterone is low enough that eating soy makes a negligible difference, you were probably a cuck to begin with

Avoid drinking tap water, full of ostrogens.

It’d turn the frogs gay too because all testosterone would make almost all the new born frogs raging males with no females

>This is becoming an epidemic

Kek, it's been an epidemic since 2011

Or turn them into Super Saiyan Gods

Night of the Hunt coming when, my fellow Confederate?

We must wipe out all the vermin and crush them in the street.

Attached: Valtr.jpg (728x1068, 139K)

reeducation camps. manly man instructors. removal of feminine toxicity. banning of plastics used in food industry and all soy / added sugar.