What does Sup Forums thinks about Keanu Reeves?

What does Sup Forums thinks about Keanu Reeves?

Attached: gl6YlUMwXyEcf3q41T5F.png (400x400, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=eupxNN8zsak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not politic or news related.

Fuck off and die, meme flaggot.

Good hapa

>that burned ass
Calm down, Caleb.

Good guy, would buy a drink.
Also, he's wicked fast.
youtube.com/watch?v=rCIgpUTvfsA

He is a bad actor.

Go play in the street

One of those meme actors like Adam driver and such.

Just another bubble world celebrity who got sympathy cause he was “depressed” despite being a millionaire in the modern era.

Sup Forums refugees should be instabanned

when the fuck was he depressed?

he knows how to handle a gun better than me, super jealous

Attached: 1487440147820.webm (853x480, 2.76M)

looks a swell guy

i liked him more until his unsettling character in the {{{neon demon}}}

i would have hoped a guy like keanu would have been sickened by shit like that but i guess it's true that everyone in hollywood is a fucking satanist, even the ones who seem more normal.

dude is great. glad he's as successful as he is.

Holy shit. He's based.

isn't it a no no to swing a hot weapon around toward the cameraman?

He was a nice meme I guess

he's a cool dude in a loose mood. like somebody i'd run into on the subway who'd go smoke a joint or grab a beer.

Yeah, he shoots 3 gun

He must be on a private range. In comp your supposed to throw your weapon in a empty plastic barrel just to avoid that type of thing.

Attached: 1448385923126.jpg (500x500, 105K)

He dated a tranny therefore he is a degenerate and should be gassed.

which is something i've wanted to do, really. i'm scouring the NYC subways and i don't even know if he lives here. i'd never have the nerve t do anything but stare, really. he's my celebrity crush.

drinks too much

Attached: AD600B99-9D65-4DFC-BB75-63E956019629.jpg (1079x884, 98K)

Attached: neo.png (500x431, 122K)

He's the most blackpilled actor, definetely /ourguy/.

Always.

Attached: eb6Fwhr.png (1016x590, 93K)

fuck off

Attached: 1504476074596.jpg (250x250, 23K)

He is the one.

he's no fool. he's apparently a nice guy tho, so this probably bums him out.

That being said he's a horrible actor and I will always hate him for almost ruining the otherwise awesome Dracula movie, I swear he sounded like he was going to say DUDE at the end of every sentence.
The Matrix and John Wick succeeded despite him.
Just horrible all around actor, decent as a person from what I've heard.

How does he know which targets to shoot? It just looks like a huge mess.

faggot

Attached: image.jpg (1024x839, 185K)

Too slow

Attached: C33AAE58-EA58-46D4-A361-722EE00606F4.png (900x900, 324K)

Yeah but he's not depressed now. He even said that he wasn't

tell that to my vagina, dipshit.

more like he's a celeb so no one tells him when he does something wrong / they just let him get away with it

but yeah, that's what i figured.
gave me the heebie jeebies when he swings it back. i can't think anyone else would get away with that. it's highly dangerous. he's got a lot of gear sticking out on his belt, something could easily catch the trigger.

Interesting type of man. Very sensitive and querulant probably.
I read he had a daughter who was a stillbirth and it seems he didn't have children after that. That's why I think it could be that he's very sensitive. Maybe he never really recovered from that and therefor never wanted to try again.
You also don't hear much about scandals, partys, drug excesses and other celeb stuff

Keanu Reeves was perfect for The Matrix.

What does Neo spend almost all of his time doing in that movie? He's trying to understand what the hell is going on. He is clueless. He is being taught everything and just has to absorb information.

Keanu was PERFECT for that type of role the same way Arnold was perfect to play a cyborg.

Will Smith wouldn't have fit in a Neo type role.

The reason Keanu is so wooden in Reloaded is because by then Neo already knows everything. Thus, Keanu is beyond wooden in that movie.

You mean when he shoulders his rifle? Yikes, just noticed that. He's clearly trained and might have flipped the safety, but yeah.

evidence pls

John Wick is based

I love him, genuinely great guy, that just likes to do his own thing and doesn't want any trouble. I wish he had children though, he is getting old and I've never of them if he has any.

not on your best day.

You learn the course of fire ahead of time. They walk you through it.
Here's an example:
youtube.com/watch?v=eupxNN8zsak

Probably. Either way, I want/need to start shooting 3 gun.

Attached: 1520890554233.jpg (418x418, 47K)

/ourguy/

sure thing larping faggot

Attached: 1515147877214.jpg (937x569, 338K)

Practice practice practice.

when he's finished shooting the rifle, just before he switches to the sidearm at :07-:08

the hot end of the rifle swings right back at whoever is standing behind him. and he does it so fast i highly doubt he has time to flip the safety on. and either way - safety or not - i wouldn't like that if i was standing behind him.

Isn't the magazine or whatever empty when he swings it behind him so it ca''t accidentally fire??

Oh pls educate me almighty states of right to bear arms.

if you shoot random shit fast but move with conviction you will still look like you know what you're doing.