Hamburgers

Why do Japs treat Hamburgers like they're some kind of delicacy?

Is this just an anime-only thing?

Found the jew.

What the fuck?

They are, outside of Burgerland

Your schemes won't trick us.

They don't, why do you start your thread under false premises? no (You) for you

What the fuck, this bitch is drooling for Hamburgers and the girls even say they ain't been to a NcDonalds before, like, who the fuck ain't been to a NcDonalds before?

Your ploy has been undone. Begone jew.

Nigga, it said so right in the episode. How do you go past age 3 without having been to a NcDonalds before?

They are a delicacy you jesus hating commie

thread reported for being unamerican

How can Americans consider something they eat every day a delicacy?

Burger meat is $3-$5/lb in burger land. Sometimes I just get a cut of meat ground into burger because it's easier to deal with. I haven't worked for years and can eat burgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Burgers are the furthest thing from a rare delicacy. They're an American staple

The same way for us the usual food nips every day is a fancy delicacy. Seems fair.

I eat shitty ramen all the time.

american's not knowing there are other cultures apart from their own.
checks out.

>forgetting the little arrow thingy
im retarded

That is how valuable Hamburgers are, they never cease to be something to be treasured just because you've had them before.
Repent!

bc they're delicious

Probably because they treat it like what it is, junk food.
When you eat healthy, and eat a hamburger every now and then, it's an amazing thing.

Nissin ramen doesn't count. I mean something like authentical miso soup or udon, not that trash.

Have you ever tasted japanese beef? It's nothing like US fastfood trash.

Not sure why they glorify Wcdonalds but Japanese burger chains are fucking amazing. Freshness burgs are the way to go. Along with MOS burgs and Lotteria

Thanks for joining us today, Reddit.

It's my pleasure, 9gag.

Damn this minced meat reminds me that I had nothing to eat today and the only thing I had in the fridge was half-rotten minced meat. So I took half the day to make it somewhat edible because all shops are closed.
Hope I won't die from food poisoning tomorrow. Wish me luck.

That's not a NcDonalds, that's Yoshimitsu's Shrine.

Just throw it up and go to a diner.

Hamburgers are like the best american food. Everything else is stolen from other globalized culture like french fries.

its like that with western fast food in all parts of Asia.

I heard beef is harder to get in land-of-the-rising-sun

yeah, which is why its quite expensive there.

>and the only thing I had in the fridge was half-rotten minced meat.
how did you let it happen? you literally only buy minced meat the day you will eat it.

> He doesn't have emergency ramen
What kind of idiot lets their entire food stockpile run dry? Luck can't fix stupid.

It was there for bit less than 2 days and I had no time to cook it before, I bought it because it was on sale
All the ramens were gone, fuck me then

They mostly import. That's true for most of their food. Their population is too large to be supported by the amount of arable land in their country. Seafood makes up the difference in their traditional cuisine, which is perfectly reasonable for an island nation.

Meanwhile, in the interior of the US, fish needs to be shipped in with refrigeration, but we raise beef and corn. So sushi is the rarity while burgers and sodas are the norm.

This is a very cute picture of ebina. I'm gonna save it if you don't mind.

>2 days
>bought it on sale
yeah, hope you learned your lessons there.

burgers are holy objects
t. burgerlander

>I haven't worked for years and can eat burgers for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Fast food burgers or real burgers? If the latter, I'm jealous. I work my ass off and can barely afford gas.

a fucking meal at mc donalds is going to cost you 5-10 bucks
if you went to a grocery store you might end up spending 20 cause meat + buns but you could make like 4-5 burgers out of that

Would this be considered cultural appropriation?

Go see the doctor in the morning then, just to be on the safe side.

There's nothing more romantic than a good burrrrggerr.

I rarely eat Hamburgers, like once every three months, I'm not a burger.

America has a Burger King. Japan has a God Burger.

Japanese McDonalds seems to have a normal menu unlike japanese Pizza Hut.

perfect American technique
mfw

>How do you go past age 3 without having been to a NcDonalds before?
by not being american

I've been eating red meat less often anyway. It's probably better for my health and chicken tends to last me longer throughout the week.

Cattle farms typically require pretty large fields for grazing. It's just not economically viable to raise cows in a densely packed, mountainous island nation. As a result, most beef in japan is imported, and more expensive.

It also doesn't help that Budism is so prevalent in that part of the world

Dude there is a McDonalds right by the Kaaba.

They're not some mystical thing you have to travel to America to find.

Quarter Pounder or Big Mac?

Oh faggot, that's literally Hardee's menu.

Meat is fucking expensive in Japan, and everything made of meat is expensive as well.

Burgers are made of meat, and thus are expensive as well. McD is still alright, but in other burger restaurants in Japan you may pay 500 yen for a single small Burger only, without any sides.

t.Japan

It's not a matter of accessability, I mean I have McDonalds too you just don't have a culture of eating fast food or burgers all the time

>How do you go past age 3 without having been to a NcDonalds before?
>past age 3
>Amerilards go to fast food restaurants before going to elementary school

At least we have schools in Ameriland you third world shitstain

Japanese food is gourmet food in America.

But then again what isn't.

That's because it literally is Hardee's.

>japanese food
>gourmet
Maybe in the midwest or the south, but on the west coast there's a sushi joint every half mile.

IS THIS THE BURG THREAD?

Stop treading on my sick burn.

Oh fuck, an actual restaurant that isn't Pizza hut.

I walked by that place when I was in Akiba. It was fucking crowded and spilling out the door practically. Chinese cartoons never show how crowded some of these places get.

I wanna watch akiba's trip again.

It showed up in Alice to Zouroku as well.

If you're someone that doesn't have regular access to Hamburgers, then yeah Hamburgers are fucking great. As some sort of special mythical delicacy to be only consumed once in a blue moon

Its just that, we as 'murricans, we consume so many hamburgers it becomes "eh" and hamburgers lose the appeal

You clearly havent been to a place that specializes in burgers in burgerland

Not everything is McD and BK

I still fucking love burgs. I just don't go dokidoki over them like an anime girl.

if it is, please keep doing it all you like Japan. we don't mind.

There's nothing I enjoy more than an ice cold A&W Root Beer® while eating a piping hot Carl's Jr.® hamburger.

This seems kinda lewd in a way.

I can't get over how small that mug is. I would usually go through 3 of pic related at a time when I went to the A&W by my grandma's house as a kid.

The joys of shoving hot greasy freedom fries into the cute little mouth of a young japanese schoolgirl.

Fatty.

I used to be able to chug down rootbeer by the mugful as a kid too, but now that I'm older, all I can manage is one small mug and a buddy burger.

Man, I've loved Carl's since I was a young burg. Introducing those thick buns was pure genius.

Burgers are fucking GOOD that's why.

he who does not burg does not truly live

Fuck this thread is bad. I can't eat for like 2 days and now I'm craving a western bacon.

For Ebina, it's considered a light meal.

That's true American spirit right there.

>I can't eat for like 2 days

Why?

I don't have money.

Woah gnarly bro! You come from ifunny too?

>tfw 142 images in my anime hamburger folder

But you can afford to shitpost?

Shitposting is the only thread holding my sanity.

Lay 'em on us.

I respect them for owning the fact that their shit is horrifically unhealthy, instead of insulting us with pseudo-healthy choice bullshit.

might as well

Wouldn't that be like 1.5 liters? Seems like a good way to get diabetes