GIVE ME ONE (1) GOOD REASON WHY THE UNITED STATES SHOULDN'T GLASS MEXICO

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-15 Mexican presidential hopeful campaigns in California, slams Trump and backs ill (1600x892, 1.45M)

That guy is fucking White.

Why don't these White Mexicans realize that we're not against them, but their brown, goblin-like countrymen?

The fact that their presidente wants his citizens fleeing tells you all you need to know about Memexico.

they love it
they get rid of their lowlifes and malcontents who typically send remittances back to keep others from becoming malcontents
there is no downside for the mexican government but yeah it doesn't take too much twisting to consider this as an act of war

>campaigning in another country
What?

he's in california

There are no good reasons. Glass 'em.

Where do you think his voters live?

Yes but is that allowed? (I know we're talking about commiefornia, where they're 'allowed' to put illegals in official job positions)

wheres ice? deport his ass.

>pale
>redhead
>mexican

wtf

We have a California as well you niggers

I don't think it's illegal, just I'll advised in most cases. Most countries don't have large voting contingents in other countries and they are all still technically Mexican citizens

it is
something like 15% of mexicans live in the united states. it's fucking bonkers

I'm sure Russia is working behind the scenes to give you an opportunity

They want to send their abos over here.

It would have said Baja California and not been on US news if that were the case

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-16 Mexican presidential hopeful campaigns in California, slams Trump and backs ill (900x2508, 318K)

at some point this rises from empty rhetoric to an act of war

Attached: 1500146851291.png (610x458, 330K)

>goblin-like countrymen
Kek

Everything south of california , even california itself, should be apocalypsed.

Attached: 6052-1491830384755.jpg (1600x1236, 596K)

Fuck you, dumb beaner. I hope the cartel chainsaws you in half.

Because they want us to take their brown goblins. They don't like them, thats why they support their illegal immigration to the u.s. Essentially Mexico is pawning it's poor off on us and acting like we are evil for not wanting them. It's pathetic and typical beaner bullshit.

Let's just give California to Mexico. Nothing of value will be lost

You have Sacramento and Los Angeles. Two nukes to fix that problem. Good luck getting niggers to like your spicadick language, poor fuckers can't even learn English and it's the only language they know. Faggot

Attached: burn it to ash.jpg (819x768, 95K)

Poison the soil first

War with Mexico now!

California has officially give rogue. time to invade it, kill the resistance and take it back

California has like 30 million mexican voters

gone*

It would be like removing a tapeworm

this would make a fine Hallmark card

Because you should sink it for more coastal border and ship routes

Attached: indeed.jpg (990x1024, 153K)

How is this even allowed. Illegals are a 5th colum they want Aztlan.

Execute all spics with right-wing death squads and then invade Mexico and take their natural resources.

At this point I'd support it. Might as well take them over.

They have decent drugs which keeps the CIA happy

mexican american war III

Attached: jloxism.jpg (1516x810, 298K)

>backs illegal immigrants from his country to another

Attached: 1507437288208.png (449x500, 248K)

Give me a good reason we shouldn't glass California?

Attached: 1500403266770.png (750x748, 1.61M)