Are there seriously guys that RP like Sakurai does? And a healslut at that

Are there seriously guys that RP like Sakurai does? And a healslut at that.

Yes? Why is that surprising to you? Most of them aren't even gay, to boot.

Plebbit literally has a sub dedicated to being healsluts. I would say 98% of them are male.

i've done this before. and it's pretty much understood that 90% of the qt girls in MMOs are dudes.

>90%
Pfft.

How is he roleplaying?

By acting like a faggot.

He doesn't seem to put up a front like you're implying. In fact isn't there a scene addressing that if he went out of his way to act like a girl then maybe people would stop lusting after him?

He acts like a cute girl, man.

If you are saying he acts like a cute girl then that is your assessment of his behavior in general, not limited to just his online interactions, so you cannot really say he roleplays, as he isn't getting in a role that's anything other than his actual person.

Don't pretend you never whored yourself out on wow.

He plays a female character and acts like a stereotypical cute female. When we see him in real life, we see he is slightly effeminate, but not to the degree when he assumes the role of his MMO character. The simple fact is that a man is assuming the role of a woman and then acting up the feminine parts of himself. So in essence he is roleplaying. His is fitting into a role that's not himself and playing it out.

Hey there, I do have female alts, but I never whored my characters.

There's an implication of dishonesty when you say he roleplays, as it if was him purposefully acting against his nature, this is nothing but your preconceived notion of what a man playing a female character does. Like I mentioned, the anime itself dedicated a moment to explaining you that's not the case.
Even if you ran on the assumption that his behavior online differs from his behavior in person, the explanation for it wouldn't be acting up some fake online persona, but likely him just being comfortable enough to behave as he pleases online while not bound by what society expects of him.

What's wrong with you, he's RPing, like everyone who logs in an MMORPG, you take a role.

The role of yourself playing a videogame?

What do you thing the R on MMORPG stands for?

He was playing his role, he'd be a man.

The dude it offended because he's probably a "real RPer".

I want to make this healer a single mom

I was roleplaying a person who doesn't think you're a dumbass but if that's how you want to play then lets play son. Give me ur best persona. I-I'll show you mine but you go first, I'm shy.

literally me

i'm also hot irl

What happens in Goldshire Stays in Goldshire.

Fuck off and suck obaasan dick or something

She doesn't have one.

Why would you think you deserve my best persona?

She used to have one.

Who cares, everyone in this thread is roleplaying right now.

Because I see you struggling when I'm not even at my final form.
bitch you ain special. I just walked into this thread and hit a random battle on my way to more important shit. You think I'm gonna blow my Limit Break on this shit? Fucks wrong with you Kevin(who)!!xa1xyNUBODY

What about this show that attracts these gaylords tripfags consistently?

I don't think someone who started posting in 2017 has anything to talk about.

I don't think someone who has been posting here for years yet has nothing to show for it has anything to talk about.

Proof?

>Check it out.
>For those unfamiliar, I wish to point out that this community frowns upon anyone thinking it's okay to push this type of behavior on strangers or include people without their consent.
>Do not assume that people wanna hear you moan sexually in voice chat while you're playing a game.
>Do not assume that just because you see a female playing a healer that it's just okay to call them a healslut even jokingly.

I main healer and I have a passive personality in general, so I don't even have to roleplay.

>thread is full of autistic tripfaggots circlejerking
Every fucking time

She's a trap.

I think Lilly-san is cute and has a nice voice does anyone else agree.

I have a loving waifu, bro.

Cute panda!

Female pandaren are cute, would snuggle.

Massively Multiplayer Online Rape and Pillage Game.

I feel like this show is trying to kill me with this character.

>Not wanting more cute girls in both the fictional, real, and virtual world.

Yes I do, and a healslut at that
It's really the patrician way to enjoy a MMO on easy mode

Men do this everytime
But he is actually going a bit too far

>acts like a stereotypical cute female.
No, that's catgirl
If his Avatar was male, they wouldn't rewrite any of his lines. It's very well done.
Maybe you're just not used to Japan's definition of masculine v feminine