BRITISH THREAD ONLY

All British get in here.

Now the USA is confirmed completely infiltrated by the Russians, and they don't care our towns have had deadly Vlad toxins spread around them, what is the suitable approach to take with them on this board from now on?

Clearly the 'old alliance' is dead, and the America of the past is gone - we need to start dealing with the new reality that they'r an enemy state.

Thoughts?

Attached: uk penis alliance.jpg (489x683, 121K)

GET IN HERE LADS

The American state has always been our enemy, but the yanks themselves are good people. I would rather we "deal with" the traitors in our own government first.

>t.Russian bot

Attached: 1521219798110.jpg (416x418, 142K)

>tfw the US and UK get into a war as proxies of Russia and Islam respectively
Fucking neato!

Attached: UK penis alliance1.jpg (538x720, 195K)

nice get
Can we put these faces through the app that makes them look young, old, handsome, and female?

Hey fellas.

Attached: 70th8oY.jpg (800x522, 35K)

XD ROFLMAO PENIS!!!!

If you think these images do anything to diminish my patriotism, you are gravely mistaken. I am proud to be represented by an enormous walking dong.and hope other cartoonists follow your lead.

> yanks are good people

Please. Stop deflecting and deal with reality. They're actively supporting the Russians spreading deadly toxins round our towns.

This is the new reality with them. Wake up.

Attached: uk penis alliance 2.jpg (1137x642, 229K)

>Russo-mongol hybrids poisoning perfidious anglos

>all anglo bitches can do is cry on the internet

I cant wait to see what vatniks has planned for you fucks next.

HEY PUTPUT LIGHT OFF A DIRTY BOMB IN ENGLAND NEXT!

> BRITISH THREAD ONLY

Fuck off, Sergeibots.

Attached: 786658611_preview_FlyingHelicopterDildo_Short.gif (297x215, 1.32M)

>They're actively supporting the Russians spreading deadly toxins round our towns.
How?

>tfw brits are the worst at handling a little banter and cry all over pol about it

Attached: image.jpg (377x396, 63K)

Salisbury though, it's the most interesting thing that's happened since the cathedral

>Not calling it a Helicockter

Remember that we Americans love you and want the best for you, even if we sometimes go a lottle overboard on the bantz. As a guy at work said to me the other day "Stay white! White power!"

Attached: uk penis alliance 3.jpg (534x720, 100K)

*Doesnt have the balls to show flag

Oh shit, a bongoloid thread!

Attached: sketch-1521157331496.png (1085x800, 766K)

Nye.. err I mean no. As an American I will always go wherever the fuck I please even when not welcome. It's part of our national tradition.

>Unironically supporting people like May and her Cuckbinet

Jesus.

Good riddence. You live in a police state with alarmingly high Islamic governmental and social influence. How much longer will you even be considered a western country?

Oi, mate. You got a license for them trips?

>jealous he is not allowed to use our flag since his failed brexit

Attached: image.jpg (640x909, 129K)

> Vlad toxins spread around them
Ask your PM about it britcuck.

wew

obviously you have to push us into supporting an open alliance with Russia so that we'll look the other way when they redecorate your miserable island with a SATAN ICBBC
Only in this way can your souls be saved from the brown plague

Attached: 1289935835985.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

> Russia uses a deadly toxin amongst the British population
> "We want the best for you!"
> Pro-Russia apologetics and excuses

Fuck off, yank. You are now an enemy.

Attached: uk penis alliance 4.jpg (950x698, 187K)

> Unironically supporting the Russian shill narrative.

Jesus.

Go fuck yourselves. We seriously hate how stupid you've become. We don't need your corruption, shitty ideas or rotten teeth

Attached: IMG_0137.jpg (369x400, 20K)

>Be britbong
>viewing right wing propaganda can get you in serious legal trouble
>come to a board filled with right wing propaganda
>complain that people at the website aren't supportive of the government that is going to arrest you
Mindblowing.

No-one cares what you think about us or our country, Putin cucks.

>our flag
seems legit

It's aroun hea somewhah, sir! I remembah puttin it by me Daughter-Grooming permission slip!

Attached: sketch-1521157345929.png (1232x800, 550K)

Why do you imply I support Russia?

>Shilling this hard
do you get more rubles for the extra effort?

> Be Americuck
> Actually believing viewing right wing propaganda can get you in serious legal trouble
> come to a board filled with Russian bots
> complain that people at the website are laughing at me because I fell for it

Mindblowing

as if we care about being the Bongaliods ally lmao what do you even have to offer? kebab and an island of self righteous cunts? your empty shell of a nation couldn't even take over canada if you wanted

>impotent rage the post

> Supporting Russia who spread a deadly toxin around innocent British civilians.
No, but I know you do, Sergei.

Would it be ok if the Russians had used a Truck of Peace instead? Part and parcel, innit?

> Still thinking that the British think you're an ally state and people.

Stay frosty, Americunt.

> I hate Khunt just like most British
> Therefore all British deserve to get poisoned by the Russians

This is how far you've swallowed the pill, cuck.

*squatting intensifies

>puttin
Putin? Oi! Are you trying to have a laff by triggering me?

>he couldn't come up with any reason besides kebab and self righteous cunts
but seriously. why would we like you effeminate snaggletoothed inbreds? give a reason why anyone should give a shit about you

Fuck off you kike shill. Yanks are just dishing out banter, while the US state actively undermines our influence. We have much to learn from the the American people and their vociferous protection of their freedoms.

How many people did Russia poison?

Reminder that British (relevent) history since the mid 18th century has been Jewish

If you sing ''Britain rules le waves'', you're basically singing about Jewish supremacy and your own Anglo/Celtic enslavement. Like brave new world.

Okay, so Putin used gas on your civvies, gas his back and fuck off.

why would I stay frosty? I'm pretty comfy. it's not like brits could hurt anyone but themselves at this point

Attached: 1520732674821.jpg (814x896, 109K)

Say what you like about her, but it's guaranteed Clinton would've been the first one to speak up.

America is completely Russia now. Tragic.

Attached: uk penis alliance 5.jpg (914x601, 92K)

No-one cares what you think because none of you own any guns...(or knives, or screw drivers, any sharp or blunt objects that can be used as a weapon in any way). You were literally so close to having a future with Brexit.

Hey man, they did give us Benny Hill.

Lmao yeah. Russia is the UK's biggest problem. You'd be crazy to suggest anything else. Russia is the UK's single biggest threat.

> Fuck off you kike shill
> Here shilling for Putin who spread a deadly toxin around British civilians

Tell me more, cuck.

british """humor""" has always been shit, and monty python are heretic crossdressing poofters

> Britain deserves to get chemical weapons spread around it because it has Muslims
> We don't have Muslims in the USA

Focus on your own problems, Americunt.

Lmao. Made a thread crying about Anericans, what they may or may not say or think, asking "how we should deal".
>n-no one cares what you think, yanks! Putin bots!
Made another thread about how much you don't care.

UK and USA of the past is good and that's a good thing. No, seriously, i wish you all the good, but get your priorities straight.

> Still thinking we're an ally and friend of the US so you get to tell us anything

Which part of the new reality is it that you're struggling to follow, Amerifat?

First thread I've posted today. Starting to get the picture yet? You people done fucked up, and spectacularly.

I meant make* another thread about how much you don't care.
Typo, oh the uncaring one!

Yeah, to draft all of you into a controlled war while more refugees pour in to replace you and satisfy your dumb women

Still mad?

> UK and USA of the past is good and that's a good thing

Thank you, Vlad. At least you Russians are honest about the goal here.

It's a shame that Americans are so fucking stupid they walked right into it.

You're right - it's a good thing to consign it to the past; wholeheartedly agree.

Attached: uk penis alliance 6.jpg (815x477, 117K)

Fuck the Russians gassing people in our green pastures

> you
> your
> UK flag

Paid in roubles, or pounds, Sergei?

Attached: nathan-rothschild-quote.jpg (1078x516, 78K)

OP IS A KIKE SHILL. DIVIDE AND RULE IN EFFECT IN THIS THREAD. AMERICANS, BRITS AND EUROPEANS OF GOOD CONSCIENCE, JOIN HANDS AS BROTHERS TO DEFEAT THE KIKE MENACE.

Why would we care/want you as an ally? What do you offer us?

I think we should start saying 6 million of us were gassed and we need reparations. i could do with a new car

Confirmed not British. That was easy.

> STILL thinking that we are an ally, or want to be an ally.

You're just not getting this, Amerifuck.

No because I'm not a supporter of the anti-british UK establishment. I love my people and don't want them to be thrown into war. In fact, I don't ant anyone at war. Globalist Bootlicking dipshits like you don't realise that there's people who fund both sides

They will pay. Their americuck useful idiots will, too.

First you make a thread telling everyone to stop fighting, and now you’re saying fuck america.Which is it asshat?
Witnessed

Attached: 40B381B3-7B18-46D0-BE5B-0ACFF6DC15C4.jpg (3840x2160, 442K)

> you
> your
> suddenly 'MY!'

Your fucking slip is showing, Sergei.

Yer thread sayin sumtin bout usa, wut yalls doing in hur?

> Implying I'm the only British poster on Sup Forums that isn't enraged at the US's betrayal.

Time to wake up, Americunt.

The UK is absolutely reliant on the US.

It's not overboard and it's not bantz. You actually do hate us. That's fine though, I don't care.

Attached: trumpcuck.jpg (640x528, 126K)

I was referring to 'You' as in supporters/useful idios of a branch of the globalist establishment.

Disliking a government doesn't mean I dislike the people. I hate South Korea's government but this doesn't mean I hate South Koreans

Best wishes from across the pond

Attached: 1519535556823.jpg (573x493, 57K)

>deadly Vlad toxins
Alright, are we sure this wasn't a false flag? Not even memeing. What kind of retard would poison civilians for no reason as the whole world is looking for an excuse to declare war on his country. Seems just like the Syrian gas attacks that never happened

Attached: IMG_20170406_165445_674.jpg (750x846, 160K)

mad? I've been loving the fact that pol has finally opened their eyes to the true enemy. the beady eyed anglo. the last few days on here have been hilarious reading butthurt brits flooding the board with their tears

>used the same image in the last thread you made
>shit out an edit and make yet another DNC thread
Not fooling me.

Attached: 6024945D-1B5B-448A-ABD9-B9B685F852FC.gif (240x138, 188K)

Why don't you speak out about your government's betrayal towards the British people? Oh wait, you're a globalist.

We are never 'reliant' on those who betray us, Amerifuck. You'll learn soon enough.

Fuck off, Sergei. You're busted.

Thats an interesting way of saying you have been screeching like an autist

> despite all evidence
> I WILL STILL SUPPORT THE RUSSIAN DENIAL NARRATIVE

This is why you deserve everything that's coming to you.

Not an argument.

I win.

Salem alekum my quintessentially British brothers. How many white kaffirs have you defiled today?

> I hate Britain!

We know, cunt. We hate you even more.