After years of deliberation, I have finally come to accept that Rin is in fact the best girl

After years of deliberation, I have finally come to accept that Rin is in fact the best girl.

Sakura is still a better love interest for Shirou and HF is still better than UBW though.

Unlimited blade works may be my favourite route but it was an insult to what rin’s character could have been. even though it is supposed to be her route and thus the one where we learn about her the most it absolutely refuses to develop her character properly, presumably because the majority of her character depth comes from her relationship with her family which nasu understandably wanted to avoid going into until heaven’s feel, but sakura is not the only member of rin’s family that massively influences her character and ubw moreso than any other route would have been the prime time to go into how rin’s attempts to uphold tokiomi’s legacy affect her. how it is the cause of her crippling perfectionism and social isolation and the reason she approaches all interpersonal relationships with the need to leave the other in her debt somehow. why she stubbornly takes pride in living like that even though she’s an absolute wreck. because ubw is the route that’s entirely about taking pride in a life full of wrong turns because you believe the reason you chose to live it isn’t wrong.

SakuraxShirou is the canon couple,

Rhino is canon too thanks to Ufo,

Saber ends alone but she's best girl.

Last episode is canon
Saber x Shirou is canon

Sakura is my personal favorite, but I respect your decision OP.

Yes yes Saber, back to sleep for 10000 years now.

Yeah, each character was so important that they had to be killed offscreen in different routes because Nasu can't unfuck a knot in his own narratives without taking a knife to it.

Liz is the best

Saber needs to return to Avalon for the human order, so Fate timeline will be the one that doesn't get trimmed.

Liz love!

She has the most screen time in all the franchise.
You can hate her or love her, but in one way or another you can't escape from her.

(Waiting for the overused meme "Pleases old men for money", thanks for killing the joke)

Tohsaka Rin pleases British king for free

Have you actually read FSN?

What are they doing?

Rin is also a route in Fate/Extra

You'll find out when you're older. Now be a good boy and go play with your swords.

You have come to the right answer user. Only edgelords or waifufags like Sakura and Saber.

Real men only like Rin

Oh-hohohoho!

That's about what I believe- Rin is best girl, HF is best route. But that's less because I like Sakura/Shirou over Rin/Shirou and more because the Rin/Sakura sister dynamic is super fucking cute.

Uro: Honestly, Saber doesn't look much like a heroine to me. I can still see traces of the male version of Saber that appeared in the early version of Fate (*7). Because of that mental image, Saber's relationship with Shirou doesn't seem like a realistic relationship between a male and a female, but a complicated relationship with a boy who became a girl.

Nasu: Typical Urobuchi... I really can't pull the wool over your eyes... I intended to take that to the grave with me, but I guess this 10-year anniversary is a good place to talk about it. Just like Urobuchi-san said, it's difficult to call the relationship between Shirou and Saber a relationship between a man and a woman. Saber has fought for a long time as the ruler of Britain, but then turned into a girl all of a sudden and fell in love with Shirou. It's pretty ridiculous when you think about it. But I really wanted to push it towards that sort of boy-meets-girl story. So as a last resort, I had Shirou continually say things to her like "But you're a girl," and "Girls aren't supposed to fight," in order to remind the users that "she is really a girl." It's like the author's actually the one trying to convince Saber that she's a girl... I feel like I could have written it a lot better now, but that was the best I could do at the time.

Uro: It isn't a relationship fueled by instinct like the relationship between a man and a woman, but a romance of logic between two people who need each other from the heart. I think the Saber route could have been told as a story through the ancient Greek views on love. That's what makes Saber's story so refreshing, and why she's become such a popular character. On the other hand, I think the true heroine of Fate/stay night is Rin.

>Chadbuchi shitting on Artoria in an interview
>rightly declares Rin as best girl

Based as fuck. Nasu also corrected his mistakes and gave us real Arthur now with his own LN series, drama CD, bigger role in FGO and anime adaptation soon.