What's the best state to live in?

Attached: 22-p1592-50-states-usa-map.png (990x620, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska#Race_and_Ethnicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1505446936623.png (587x516, 109K)

Maine. Just don't live in Portland, Westbrook, Bangor. South Portland and northern areas are fine.

>98.6% white.

vegetative

Didn't Maine just vote to ban assault rifle fifteens or something or am I having those hallucinations again

California

Montana

No. I believe that was Florida.

full of niggers

Ironically california. Unironically any Midwestern state

If you're willing to brave the cold weather, Minnesota is a great choice. Very white, still has a strong German and Scandinavian American heritage and is the most Nordic state in the country, strong economy, great healthcare, and people are very amenable. It was very close to going red in 2016. Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are also solid options. New Hampshire is good but there's not as much to do and its very left leaning.

Regionally speaking, Midwest > New England > South > West Coast/Southwest

The problem with states like Maine and New Hampshire is that they're so white that they aren't redpilled about other races, leading them to vote heavily Democratic.

Nevada, anywhere except Vegas or Reno. I'm staying in Vegas right now.

Northern Maine is redpilled.

Portland is a liberal city. Bangor and Westbrook are filled with niggers and degenerates. I live in South Portland and I haven't seen a nigger here yet.

Probably maine, but as someone else already stated avoid portland. Nature is god tier.

Attached: non-Hispanic white babies born in 2016 by state in color.png (1104x864, 181K)

For quality of neighbors....

Attached: 262.jpg (990x620, 150K)

>Star right where I live

Attached: 9c0.jpg (600x480, 43K)

Residents of those states are just so backwards in general that they will walk off any cliff NPR tells them to, but won't piss on their neighbor if they were on fire.

this, northern nevada is god's country

New Jersey
>95% white
>best gun laws in country
>legal weed
>Chris Christie

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

Fuck off Cali, we're full.

Attached: FuckOff.jpg (900x500, 92K)

>Jersey
>good gun laws

Maine seems pretty dank

Shut the fuck up. Montana is horrible and it is also insanely over-crowded. Quit lying to these good people.

Attached: B9379EE0-28B3-468C-A3CF-41215BF56E5A.gif (446x361, 6K)

>the armpit of America
>95% white
Nigger you what?

Attached: A456F4DF-3E9B-4386-A348-C113599301B3.jpg (650x973, 78K)

Yet magically worse than Vermont in all of those aspects, as well as violent crime rates. Really makes me think, Shlomo.

Depends on what you're looking for
want to be alone? go to the rockies
want to be away from teh minorities? go to the northern rockies or Maine
are you a liberal? California, Northwest coast, northeast
are you a white nationalist? Northwest, maybe inland if you can't deal with liberals
want a farm? you can do that in a lot of places, not just the midwest
want a qt conservative waifu? bible belt
want to make money? go to a metropolitan area, doesn't really matter
want to live in the area where the most fighting will occur in a civil war? go to the confluence of two major rivers, probably somewhere near Missouri

for me, the ozarks and parts of appalachia are the dream, just in school now

Iowa, 98% white, low crime, low cost of living, booming job market.

NJ user here. Dont move here.

You're right... I forgot how much we really suck.

Definitely not Oregon it sucks.

>95% white
The fuck????
>best gun laws in country
Illegal to carry a pocket knifef
>legal weed
Fucking degenerate
>Chris Christie
I kinda like the fat whop, but he's out

Yes maine is white but its also poor, and mainers are degenerate hillbillys who snort drugs and beat their wives legit the deep south of the north minus the niggers. Everyone is a redneck or a trendy liberal fag.

New Hanpshire is where its at...live free or die motherfuckers. Richest state, no income tax and tough on crime.

Texas is pretty nice, Kentucky is giis minus all the black drug dealers.

California. It's a dream land for whites. Please wypipo, please move here.

This

The best redpill ever created, far greater than any meme, is niggers.

Was just there. Saw some nigs.
Albeit very few.
What I saw mostly were fucking hipsters.
I don't know which is worse.
When I was in prison I despised pussy whites and the very few whites who still thought they were black.
At least the nig is just being true to his nature.

Not true former mainer here, and i can attest that most mainers hate niggers. Trump got an elector from maine if you forgot. And he only lost nh by 4000 votes

Someone should start a Fuck Off We're Full thread. Then you can pick a state that isn't full. So stay the fuck out of Alaska, we're full.

Attached: IMG_0248.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

Attached: You_Doodle+_2017-06-30T15_53_00Z.png (1024x833, 1.38M)

Montana or Wyoming as a state. The southern states are great, but would be MUCH better without niggers (actually Tennessee would be the best state as they have already nullified federal gun laws).

NH is weird, our state legislature and governor is conservative. But since retards only vote in the big elections dems win senate and presidential elections by a slight margin. We have the best gun laws and some of the lowest taxes in the country.

What's in the glass? When I went to Alabama once they drank sweet tea.

fuck off, we're full

alaska isn't even remotely full

Depends on time of day. It's sweet tea until 5 p.m.
Then it goes to bourbon.

Attached: TexasConstitution.jpg (1202x877, 310K)

It's supposed to be Conecuh Ridge Whiskey, the state spirit. But yeah, sweet tea is pretty ubiquitous in Alabama.

or white

What inthe name of Muhammed's cock?

Attached: Alaska.jpg (725x370, 46K)

Yes it is
Anchorage is not part of Alaska. Ask anyone who lives here.

Attached: 10221.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

I admire what you're doing, user.

A northern state. Colder weather = higher IQ, lower bodyfat %, etc. because it stimulates your metabolism.

The city I live in is only 2700 square miles big and we have over 30,000 people. We are a few people away from sinking.

Tennessee boys. Easily best state.

Along with the fact that early man up north would have had to store food over the winter, rather than being able to gather it year round in southern hemispheres

>66% white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alaska#Race_and_Ethnicity

Attached: 1496805145783.jpg (1400x2424, 362K)

>can't turn left
>shittiest fucking airport in existence
>filled with assholes
I'll stay here, thanks

>wikipedia
>hey look everyone!! you are turning brown!!
>we got you now whities

but muh jughandles

Incredibly accurate. The same can be said for the ones from Oregon.

i just escaped california for minnesota and i love it so far. 6 months in, survived my first winter lol

turning? no, alaska was already brown from the beginning. the russians just didn't kill off all of the native savages

Californian, here. I live in Oregon now, what are you talking about its awesome! I tell everyone, "come visit, youd love it here". Only problem is you guys need to work on your auto skills, you cant drive for shit, but oh well.

Attached: 1516248256902.jpg (146x144, 7K)

Didnt Obamas HUD ream part of the state with ferals from Chicago? Or was that just Sup Forums sensationalism?

texas es el mejor estado

Attached: 1488087593342.png (376x309, 165K)

Another jersey user here, don’t plan on staying much longer but don’t know where to move. Hate this state

western pa fren

Attached: 1509267126095.jpg (640x480, 77K)

My nigga
Constitutional carry lyf

t. Downeastah

Yep, that happened. The nigs of chicago received section 8 vouchers and left the city for towns in Iowa. Debuke got blacked hard, the crime rate skyrocketed and all the liberal college students got culturally enriched.

How has WA gone down so fast?

>and all the liberal college students got culturally enriched

I guess it wasnt all bad then

Only along the highways.

Euphoria.

Idaho is the most based state

>Minnesota
>Cold weather

Top fucking kek

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 14K)

We don't all have maple syrup antifreeze in our blood, leaf

just moved to minnesota and i love it. montana is kickass too, almost moved there instead

This is definitely true coming from someone living in Bangor now and originally from another state who has lived among the negros and now sees a handful of them maybe on a regular basis.

White people who have grown up around mostly white people tend to think that the whole world is generally safe and have no clue what it truly is like. They vote accordingly (democratic) because they are saviors of the world from their own viewpoint. I can't tell you how isolated it is up here compared to the rest of the country. I saw my first family of Mexicans the other day at Walmart I haven't seen in years.

WI anywhere but Madison, we keep our liberals contained to the isthmus

Attached: vierbicher-com.jpg (800x540, 85K)

O H I O

It's a shit state with no jobs.