powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sadness_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Aura
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Strength_Absorption
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meteor_Summoning?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Concrete_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reincarnation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>author gets cancer

user please stop minmaxing right handed.

>he doesn’t put points in Agility for better stimulation and orgasm

Pleb

>not pouring everything into strength for death grips

Show of hands, which of you little girls used were originally anons that used their wish to become cute little girls.

>mfw everyone raises their hands.

Lmao 1v1 me shitter

But user we all already are cute little girls.

In what?
Who makes the other cum first?

Sure if that’s what you want STRfag

Okay man, it's on.
TAKE THIS

I can finally be the alchemist I knew I always could be.

Sword fighting if you know what I mean, no homo.

> Villagers start to wonder why so many people are interested in the female monsters 'round these parts...

>Not putting all your points in Luck and Charm
Lmaoing at your lifes right now losers.

I'M FEELING IT

you want some silver root kid? Come in my carriage, i found plenty of them.

*invent a magical mecha*

>Villagers start to see a great increase in docile female monsters hanging around the vicinity

If i write a story about about medieval fantasy is it considered isekai?

I AM ANGRY! ANGRY ABOUT ELVES!

>Cheat engine 4
Easy

Hey! Tanaka fell alseep while on a quest!

nature at work

Suddenly, EXPLOSION!
Everybody died.
The end.

Guys, I showed these people how to do basic algebra and now I've become their new king!

>Meanwhile on isekai Sup Forums...

Anonymous's Spooge Cannon attack is failing him, and now his weapon has started to bleed. The army of loli catgirls has exhausted his ammunition. As the evil Master Baator erects his bone tower, all hope of victory is lost.Until Flatcrest, the young witch, returns from her scouting mission:
"One of Baator's generals has a secret penis. You must disarm the trap! Drain her energy and the army will retreat."

"But how will I do such a thing?" asks Anonymous, incredulously.

"I'm sorry, Anonymous, but I must demonstrate. There will be blood on my hands. And some of it in my mouth. But you must know!" cries Flatcrest, as she takes Anonymous's flaccid bleeding weapon into her tiny cold hands.

only if the protagonist is from the real world

>tfw you finally build your harem but somehow situational comedy always prevents you from ever getting laid
Any other user have to deal with this shit??

>tfw we're all finally in one place but no one wants to party up together when there's fantasy cat girls to fill a roster
Fuck you all too

Now for a game
Step 1: Click Step 2
Step 2: powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
Step 3: How do you change the fantasy world with yourr new Cheat Skill?

Of course! We totally would be banging girls every night if strange situations didn't get in our way.

Oh shit user's, I was hit by a truck and reincarnated as mountain in this strange fantasy realm, what do?

Fuck you all I'm building a steam engine.

I need to put all points in stamina because my harem grows exponentially...

Why are succubus dreams so much better than 3DPD?

Hey can anybody tell me what quest you got the reward from?

It's awful, the only progress I've made was accidentally kissing the only other guy in the party after slipping on some oil in the marketplace. The worst part is, I think one of the girls was about to confess her undying love for me right before it happened. This Monkey's Paw sucks.

>all of Sup Forums transported
>I immediately use my cheat skills and points to acquire mass poison powers and a big monster body
>kill as much anons as possible then eat their bodies to lv up fast and use the points for physical growth
>get wings and invisibility then go into town slaughtering everyone
>up poison and detection powers, go into hiding somewhere to practice

You know that being betrayed only makes isekai'd anons stronger, right?

I finished practicing my super long introduction monologue and sewing my long black leather coat covered in belts and crosses. I'm gonna swim in so much pussy once I reach the Crimson Demon's Village

I am already a spider god.

Literally because it happens to the crimson night festival when all crimson demons menstruate.

Guys I have a strangely strong attraction to this girl I just met earlier.

What should I do?

You need friends and lovers for that mc rage boost so my plan still works.

Post period days are mostly safe days, I just need to avoid drowning the first night and I will have a lot of fun

Run with it and get autistically attached to her. Definitely now love magic going on or something.

You are sooo going to be hunted down by a horde of Hajime-level chuunis

Friendzone any other girl that falls for you.

I really hope you have the swimming skill or waterbreathing trait on your character sheet.

Isekai is not video game its not another world if its just virtual reality in your own world

I'm using my knowledge of RPG games to try to minmax my stats. I'm pooling a lot into charisma so I can lead an army of elf girls to help me out. Now should I go for regular elf or dip into extra charisma points to charm the dark elves?

Is Sup Forums an isekai of the real world?

Thanks for the advice, I'll go kill some frogs to get points and get them. Also nice double dubs on your Adventurer Card

Came to the world with strength and dexterity already maxed out.
Wis is pretty good too.
Luck is apparently negative 10 though
So...that kind of explains how I managed break my arm while putting on my pants last week.

I decided to trade in my holy sword for a cestus forged by Gaeus and become a monk. Don't trust myself with bladed weapons.

Oh and the big tittied fat ass christmas cake Urya?
The one who always lounged around the sacred pools half naked?
I fucked the SHIT out of her!
Bad news is that she's actually the demon goddess Urya and she's not really happy with me.
She kind of cursed me to never be satisfied ever. Ever.
Did I mention her lifemate Wrathgor sent the shadows after me? No?
Well. He did.
So. Yeah.

How was your weekend?
Did anything fun?

>he sacrificed luck and charisma for fucking strength

The dice were rolled for me user.
Strength Stamina Dexterity all 10
Agi and Wis 5
Luck -10
I didn't even know that was possible. When I wokeup floating in nothing I just saw strangely shaped runes that became more and more legible as I stared at it.
I saw the glowing smoke randomly move till numbers stopped underneath what I figured out later were my stats.
The second was a small strange squiggle next to 10.
I shit you not, I thought that strange squiggle was just a piece of floating ether that would have dissipated like the rest.
But it didn't.
It was a fucking negative, it was their equivalent of " - ".

Also, we don't have a charisma stat.
It's like giving people a mindcontrol/cheat skill that allows them to manipulate people no matter what they say or do I guess. I don't know.

Did you hear about the singer at the local pub? I hear she got here after she got hit by a truck. The sad part is that she had just gotten a boyfriend, and her band played together with her idol at her school festival.

Hey guys, I'm the healer

Do you have a feminine penis?

DATABASE

DATABASE

I am the guild master of the greatest guild and im definitively not evil haha.

I actually want to see a series where thousands of random Anons are transported to a fantasy world and they choose to form a mercenary guild while training themselves to become the strongest army in the world using modern tactics and slowly introducing modern technology into the world using the few Anons who actually went to college for useful degrees.

And our bullshit hax power will be our ties of friendship.

Hey guys, I just found this ring with script on it. I'm gonna put it on just for shits.

>There is a never ending war of dog koboldfags and lizard koboldfags raging on.
>Monstergirls covered in semen litter the streets.
>Rumors have it that the monarchy is working on laws to ban furfaggotry.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mortality

Which guild should I join?

If you consider the internet another or parallel world, yes.

As if we will form mercenary guild. At best we will just shitpost IRL about who is the best waifu from all races.

Goddamn, someone should really do something about all these slaves. I can't go five steps without some slave wanting to make some sort of contract with me.
Is it legal to kill rogue slaves?

Anons!
Isekai isn't real.

Big Ol' Bag O' Cocks N' Dix

I am reborn as a weapon of ultimate power. I have no autonomy of my own, but multiple different heroes and villains use me in their adventures.
I can temporarily exert my will on them but not truly possess them, and use this ability to help my current owner avoid making mistakes or stop them from doing particularly awful things.
Each new hero/villain that picks me up gives me a new ability or attribute when their adventure ends based on how it ended (if a hero use me to kill a vampire lord, I'd get the ability to instill fear into the undead or if the vampire used me against the hero I'd get vampiric powers to be used by my next owner.)
I'm drunk and pulled this idea out my ass.

Too bad you still have to deal with the real world while on the internet.

Singularity.
Actually this power is really interesting. If you had a power that can limit those around you from doing the same action you are doing, it can make for some interesting fights. I could try synchronizing my breaths so that I can cut oxygen from the other person for a second.
Swing a blade at the same time so that the enemy blade is never swung.
Applying to the 5 senses seems really broken though.

Okay, then I'll take your share of haremfus.

Comment on her elf ears. I hear girls like that.

Is there any way I could send my letter to my imouto, my childhood friend and my senpai, telling them that I made a lot of friends here?

>Attribute Replication
>The power to replicate the attributes of others

>find the most powerful warriors
>replicate their attributes
>do battle shit easily
>get money
>find isekai'd chad
>replicate his attributes
>get loli elfs and crimson demons harem
>find demon king
>replicate his attributes
>watch the world burn as we play chess

#1 way to froth the loins of dwarven princesses

>tfw hot demon servant keeps trying to fug but you're undead skeleton w/ no penis

Suddenly Princess Butthicke gets off her enormous throne. "Flatcrest, no! You are going to break his dick!" she shouts.

Flatcrest shakes the blood and semen from her hands. "Won't it grow back?" she asks, confused.

"Anonymous comes from a world where dicks do not grow back," explains Butthicke. "We must repair his scrotum with thread and needle, and seal the wound with burning wax."

"Then Anonymous's tiny dick is weaker than any other man's! How can he hold unique power if he can lose his dick so easily?" cries Flatcrest.

"Because," says the princess, "he is a virgin."

Anonymous sits up, infuriated. "Flatcrest just gave me a handjob! How can I be a virgin??" he whines.

"Look at yourself, Anonymous! Do you think you are some kind of hero because you are so devoted to anime and video games? You are as clever as an orc, brave as a mincing elf, compatible with no one, and also you smell terrible. You were brought into this world because nobody can touch you sexually! A permanent virgin."

"She just touched my penis!" cries Anonymous. "You can't touch a penis without being sexual!"

"It's more like when a cleric touches your crotch to feel for boils," sighs Flatcrest. "And I felt all manner of unholy things down there."

Anonymous puts his arms on Flatcrest's shoulders and says "I have 99 Charisma on my character sheet. I seduce you!"

Claire Mydia, the royal healer, brings her sewing kit into the chamber and sits in front of Anonymous.

"I'm afraid you must sew your own dick back together," she tells him. "It holds a terrible power. It is so repugnant that any girl who touches it will become traumatized, and lose her natural craving for dick. As a healer I must maintain my sanity. You understand."

Flatcrest buries her face in her hands. "Clair!" she sobs, "I have touched his accursed fleshy rod!"

"Then you are doomed to crave cunt and hate society," says Clair, "But you are a witch, so nobody is going to notice."

I don't know if this is funny or retarded, but I think your effort deserves a (You) anyways.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Absorption

The more I suck the bigger my boobers get!
A new age of oppai loli, I'll store all my powers in my tits!

But yeah I'll just laze around and play with my tits all day

I wouldn't even mind

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pleasure_Immunity
This is one of the worst powers I've ever seen. Maybe I can be a spy since honeypots and bribes won't work on me at all?

Enjoy having cute girls step all over and bathe in your sweaty unwashed armpit hot springs.

hhhhooooOOOOONNNNNNNK

Does anyone know how you were supposed to bake coal to turn it into coke so that it will produce more energy? I want to kickstart the industrial revolution already, I'm sick of this Medieval fantasy setting, especialy since it turns out nothing has changed here in thousands of years.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sadness_Inducement

Looking to hire a group of little girls for an interesting quest.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Healing_Aura

Guess I'm a cleric?

So, after meeting truck-kun I've reincarnated in a genetic fantasy world. Imba superpower works fine and I can postpone fulfilling my destiny for years.
The problem is that people who want to hang out with me are mostly bulky warrior dudes or muscle wizards. I tried rescuing cute girls from bandits and monsters - that didn't work out. No female warriors/wizards to form a party with either. Guys are friendly, but sometimes it gets weird, especially with Ungoolf-kun (half-ogre muscle wizard). Did such thing happen to anyone? How do you gather a normal harem?

> tl;dr: bara harem, wat do?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Strength_Absorption
Easy mode

So any suggestions for my next grinding spot?

Hell Valley in the Ultradeath Mountains is pretty easy to grind in.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meteor_Summoning?useskin=oasis
Fuck yeah meteors. With such an OP ability and my insanely high luck and charisma stats I guess I just become the Marquis of Meteors or some shit.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Concrete_Empowerment
Unless I'm fighting in the city, this is dog shit. I'd have to carry literal slabs of concrete around with me to be useful out in the field. Hell, I'd be fucked if I got iskeaied to a place that doesnt even had concrete invented yet.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reincarnation

So whenever I die I just get thrown to another world?
Or do I resurrect right were I was only to die again? Seems pretty bad without any delay.