Will Promare be as good as Kill la Kill or Gurren Lagann?

Will Promare be as good as Kill la Kill or Gurren Lagann?

Calling it now, it’ll be better than Kill la Kill but not Gurren Lagann.

and involve outer space in the climax

Trigger is really a one trick pony.

But Kill la Kill is better than Gurren Lagann (which was boring)

But I like the trick

Probably this. Imaishi said it'll appeal to fans of both series but last time when he hyped KlK up the same way, it didn't live up to his hype.

But the trick is really good animation and action

I don't care as long as it isn't some shit isekai or shounen

It'll probably be a fun ride, but overall it'll be all flash and very little substance. That said, I am interested in all of their upcoming projects.

kill la kill is garbage

Thank you user. Sup Forums is becoming reddit and we have to do something about it

you are both tryhard retards

stop getting caught up in "hype" and learn to actually watch and judge a show using actual standards

This. Continuing the trend of big name Trigger shows, it'll reference Evangelion constantly, along with Kill la Kill and Gurren Lagaan.

The only 'standard' you should care about is how much you enjoyed it, unless you are the type of faggot who rates everything on a scale of 1 to 10.

I think I'll like this more than either KLK or GL, but like others said, it'll likely only be better than the former, and not the latter.

That's a good one user

>doesn't post Kojiro
You are just as bad.

Ahahahahah

>will this show we know nothing about be better than these masterpieces we've had literal years to sit on?
there are other ways to start conversations other than shitposting you know

it looks like what if trigger tried to adapt fire force

came here to post this

Accurate.
But they're bot really shit in terms of writing.
At least KLK had a constant stream of tits and ass to distract you from how badly it's put together.

KLK is better than GL
GL ending was shit