Casca

Why did they make her look Spanish?

What is she supposed to be?

backlash for making her look white.
honestly I don't think there was ever any intended race for Casca other than "anime", Miura probably just had a hard-on for delicious brown.

You can pretend she's white, spanish, indian, south-asian, whatever.
At the end of the day she's just a brown anime girl who shows her tits.

I always thought Casca was supposed to be a Moor

Sicilian

she's too attractive to be a wop.

Because she was supposed to be not!Spanish?

>dark middle eastern looking face
>spanish

do you even geography

Casca means a number of similar things in Portuguese that correspond to the current state of her character pretty well:

Bark, husk, shell, scab, peel, skin, crust.

She's not-Iberian

"Se la casca" = " (he) Jerks himself off" in Spanish.

Looks half-moorish to me.

CGI

Also, guts means innards in English.

Brillante deducción user

Casca = shell, skin, etc.
Guts = innards
That's pretty deep.

huh.

Have you ever been to spain? Spanish girls are not that dark.

This is the correct answer, Miura made her ambiguously brown which is perfect for whatever in-universe ethnicity you want to attribute to her, but we usually settle for "delicious brown"

I really want her to be unmindfucked so we can get more character development from her.

I loved how she was an above average warrior who happened to be a woman. How her comrades looked up to her as sacrificed more then they should. How she fought by slicing tendons and arteries and being more agile then strong against bigger enemies. I liked her devotion to Griffith and her hatred of Guts for being a better version of herself. How she kept the Hawks together after the fall.

She is one of the few female characters I truly respect because she did all this shit despite her gender disadvantage and made it work while being unique and funny.

Maybe if you go to Ceuta or Melilla (spanish territories in the north of Morocco) you find spanish girls that are this dark. The girls aren't that black at all

A potato.

Does it hurt if you slap your pussy?

she honestly looks more asian than anything else to me

Or just go to a beach. I know you faggots probably don't know about this but being in the sun for a long time tends to darken your skin.

She was deflowered the night before.

Spanish is a language. You probably meant she looks "Hispanic", which I agree. Casca used to look more Indian, but she's become lighter overtime, and she's at the point now that she looks like a mixed girl, and a mix of *anything* tends to look Hispanic. IMHO though, I think she looks Moroccan which are also very stunningly beautiful mixed girls, and more aligned with Casca's looks

now that I think of it, shouldn't her Hymen have broken a long time ago if she rides horses every day?

Does that mean that all spanish people go to the beach even when they live in areas without a beach in a few kilometers around?

No but a soldier like Casca who spends a lot of time working in the sun will probably be more brown than the average.

It can certainly happen, but it's not like a given

That's not how Spaniards look though. Even Moors are less brown than that.

So you think she is Roma ? A gypo ?

It still doesn't make sense saying that she looks Spanish

Doesn't matter with Guts' literal micropenis

He's j-just a grower bro.

That explains his sword.

That's a normal sized penis user

user...

I've seen enough naked men to know what average is user

He just cum a short time before. Its flacid post cum

I never seen before a cosplayer make a Casca

What a hbb. I'd rape her.

The darker the better.

Griffith's pre-Femto penis is smaller.

>Spanish is a language
And tne nationality of people from Spain. She looks Spanish is correct

People from Spain are "Spaniards". People who speak Spanish from EU or Spanish from America are "Hispanics". Spanish is just the language.

You're a special kind of stupid.

Half Kushan.

I bet Casca's mom got BLACKED and that's why her family decided to sell her.

berserk confirmed for having the deepest lore

>grew up in a small village near the border during the 100 years war that was constantly being razed

She's a rapebaby for sure.

>spanish
Half of my family is north african and they aren't even as dark skinned. OP sounds like he's never seen spanish people.

Consider not talking out of your ass next time

Pretty sure they sold her because they were poor as fuck and starving to death anyway.

>all nations only have one word used to describe their inhabitants
People from Spain are also Iberian and speak Romance.

Huh

Hispanic is a pseudo-racial categorization created (or some say popularized) by the Nixon administration which has virtually no meaning to people living in those countries (who use terms like Castizo, Mulatto, etc.)

Either way you cut it, you can't look 'Hispanic' because a Peruvian indio and a Cuban castizo don't look at all similar, Hispanic is, at best, a linguistic categorization. She looks Iberian (meaning Romano-Celtiberico-Visigoth, not Andalusian or say Suebi Germanic)

Nobody cares or will remember this you fucking autist.

Have you seen a Spanish or Portuguese person in your life?

berserk will never be properly adapted as anime simply because modern animation looks too plastic to capture its detail

>flacid post cum
Why do you dicklets think everyone else has a defective cock too?

you people are delusional, a flaccid dick is the size of a finger, but i guess you have never seen a real dick, not even your own, since its buried in several folds of blubber

>a flaccid dick is the size of a finger

mi casca es su casca

My flacid dick is the size of a toilet roll though
It really depends on the person, you can’t just say x = y on such a broad group

Don't try to reason with dicklets it's pointless

prove it

Why?
So you can get your jollies of my dick
Fuck off
Also I’ve always thought casca was Indian

well i guess thats a poor comparison for some, my fingers are very thick and big, workmans hands

Fingers don’t grow from work mate, you’d have to be pretty dumb to think that, they can be calloused, but you have you thank your genetics for your hand size

That isn't true look at Monogatari

>I really want her to be unmindfucked so we can get more character development from her.
That's bad for Guts though because she'll remember how small his dick is.

Show me.

>just try to have a nice thread about the cutest girl in Berserk
>some user posts that one panel that shows Guts's benis
>thread details into dicklets arguing with other dicklets

Every fucking time.

>Brown
>Spanish
T. American

She definitely isn't a Kushan, or else, people would have mentioned that.

But what she definitely is is a supersexy chocogirl, and Guts and all those monstrous apostles and god hands who wanna fuck her do have good taste. That's for sure.

Casca is one of those characters that could pass for different ethnicities to be honest. Put her in Spain, and she could pass for Spanish, put her in Brazil and she could pass for a Brazilian, put her in Cuba, and she could pass for a Cuban, put her in Egypt, and she could pass for an Egyptian.

Better to look spanish, than like a nigger

Brown people exist in Spain user.

If you can pass for Egyptian you can't fit into Spain.

>put her in Egypt, and she could pass for an Egyptian
>unironically we-wuzzing

Kushan AKA Indian.

Yes they're called Spaniards.

And so are white people that live in spain

Yeah, they call them moorons.

You can go back to Sup Forums now.

>If you can pass for Egyptian you can't fit into Spain.
You sure about that user? Pic-related seems like she could pass for a Spanish woman.

That's well drawn and all, with lots of pretty detail and stuff, but it's also kind of hard on the eyes.
It's like you can't just casually read through certain portions of Berserk, but instead have to stop to look at a picture for a few seconds to actually give your brain time to decipher what's going on.

Mexicasca > Nubian Casca > CG Casca

Joker: Jeanne D'Arc

Potato a cute, CUUUUUTE!

You cherry pick some image and then act as if this is the average Egyptian woman when she has a Hungarian mother and supposedly a Circassian father.

I want my badass Casca back.

not same user, but he's right. they're called spaniards. you're basically the one who is a special kind of stupid

>Hispanic is, at best, a linguistic categorization
wrong. it's an ethnicity. nothing less, nothing more.

What? Are you going to tell me Griffith means eyeballs and testicles?

soon. they're almost done putting her shit back together with spiritual crazy glue. she'll be "Guts 2.0"

Spanish people aren't brown.

She has a nice ass.