Dragon Ball Super

So toyotaro and Toriyama pretty much confirmed some plot elements may be introduced influenced by "fan expectations" such as Toyo adding Vegito and making Merged Zamasu more threatening.

What do you want to see next as a fan in Super? Personally Gohan mentioned a transformation that no one has seen before, I want to see that.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taddlelegacy/status/925968423686881280
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gohan Blanco

Also, why didn't Kibito-shin defuse as Vegetto and MZ? Kibito was an attendant, not a Kaio

Can I defeat Jiren, if I train enough?

Because Shin is a Kaio.
You only defuse if both people aren't Kaioshin.

Why didn't the Old Kaio-shin defuse? He was merged with a witch, not a Kaio

Only one half needs to be a god, Elder Kai is half witch as well.

Zamasu is not a Supreme Kai, therefore he doesn't get permanent fusion.
He was never appointed/went through the necessary ritual.
You can gain access to artifacts with the Potaras but you can't trick the Potaras themselves.

Can your hair change color naturally?

What about the MZ clones in the manga?

TaddleLegacy on Twitter posted the retconned material in the actual manga itself. It consists of Vegito kicking Zamasu's ass even harder.
He made a fanedit that combined the new material with the pre-existing chapter.

twitter.com/taddlelegacy/status/925968423686881280

Will dump the new content for people to lazy to re-read a great chapter.

Can someone post the most recent chapter in the Gohan vs Grande Padre comic?

Toyofags are the worst fandom on Sup Forums

This is a great addition because it shows Vegetto is taking him seriously right out the gate. Much better than him being in constant jokester mode

Soon

I'm hoping that Dragonball Super is the Dragonball of a subsequent Dragonball Super Z, in which all the hijinks are replaced by hardcore martial arts stuff using everything all the characters have learned in Super

The two Zamasus were inherently one and the same person, so their genetic memory got intertwined and became one entity at a cellular level.
This let him almost reverse the defusion by fighting it off until Trunks cut him down.
The clones are a byproduct of his immortal body's will to persevere and they also don't defuse because he's already overcame it cellular memory like previously stated.
I think he's a special case because he's a fusion between the same person so normal rules of two people don't quite apply.

Agreed.

thats my headcanon aswell

Honest thoughts on the Universe Survival arc?

Toeifags*

Is this real or speculation? Because it doesn't fucking make sense

>defuse because of not a Kaioshin
>energy decreases
>lol jk actually we make clones that look as the fusion and are as strong as it.

The whole series looks like a great throwback to all the stuff that made Dragonball great, but as a western fan my first Dragonball is Dragonball Z, so I can't wait for the Raditz of Dragonball Super to finally arrive one day. Of course it wouldn't be Raditz, but whatever the equivalent would be of Son Goku and all his previous rivals (which were mostly just Piccolo in Dragonball Z) being unable to show any serious opposition for an entire cour or two

Gold.

I was pretty sure future zamasu was a kai, since he was fixing to replace gawasu right?
The other argument could be that they meant shinjin, but said kaioshin instead

1st for chadhan

Actually, I think the Vegeta of this situation should still be Vegeta, because the poor man seriously needs a break from all the jobbing at this point. He's literally become Piccolo

wakey wakey freezacucks

maybe shinjin all have qualities required to be kaio so thats why

>headcanon
it's not really headcanon.

Beerus is sleeping

you no matter i kill u monkey when u defuse

He didn't undergo the ritual to become a successor or a true Kaioshin. He's just some dude who stole the Potaras and is the same race as Gowasu.

already calling Frieza killing Kale

thats toyotaros headcanon, and hes basically db god thanks to toriyama. headcanon doesnt mean not canon to the series.

enjoying it so far but I'd say they got allocated too many episodes. a lot of match-ups are clearly just killing time because nothing too important can happen before the end of the arc

It's canon to the manga which is the only that matters in this discussion (since this is a manga exclusive plot point)
you arguing about it means jack shit compared to what's already established.

An example plot background for this might be, all of these tournaments are in a location like King Kai's planet, and an outside invader just destroys the entire thing and causes all the gods to come crashing down to earth for a battle royale

maybe but shed get ressed later only way itd happen

Gogeta Blanco

SSJG and SSJB are shitty looking transformations. Give Gogeta silver hair and let him go ape on someone.

Oh come on, this is fucking retarded.

Fuck you Toriyama for not drawing this and letting a cash-grabbing company and a fanfic writer make shit out of nowhere

The Potara Time Limit is a Toriyama Plot Outline point that got excluded in the anime adaptation you idiot.
Go read the interview again.

How would you know how a fusion between two of the same person (from different timelines) work?

Piccolo using Kaioken.
It will help mitigate his rapidly growing irrelevance since he and the Androids more or less can't get stronger.

kys nigger monkeys

well yeah duh
all part of his master plan though

fuck Kaioken

freezas keikaku, ironically in reality is probably being asspulled from tori as we speak. but i can read tori like a book. goku and freeza against grande padre

This could manifest as an enemy who is periodically able to drain a fighter's god ki, then one who is able to collect enemies' god ki and use it himself, then one that uses so much the entire multiverse gets destroyed, etc. There are all kinds of things you can do

>Vegeto getting Gotenks treatment is canon now
>Potara fusion became fucking useless

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

To make it all metaphysical and Japanese, these enemies could be a manifested side effect of using god ki in the first place, so that every time god ki is used, this enemy grows stronger

there's nothing stopping any of them from getting stronger

What's his salarylevel?

I prefer it over fusion being a trumpcard/ace in the hole in every hypothetical situation.

Potara is only useless against immortal things

Db characters look nice in suits

Best girl.

I feel like DragonBallNation is the most underrated YouTuber. He's comfy background noise.

/ourguy/ does it again! toeishills BTFO

everyone looks good in (fitted) suits

Why is she so hot?

>using the translation that has vegerot in it
eww

Anyone else find this arc confusion of the senses in a way it should be impossible to judge the way?

just read and watch both idiot

She's the fusion of two qts.

>Toyo added 4 more pages of content for fans
>Didn't fix the glaring issue of the fucking Hakai
ok

Is he the most level headed guy in Universe 6?

What if Goku Jiren ends in a tie?

Yes, and he'll get his reward after the ToP.

He's already irrelevant

WAKEY WAKEY FURIZA SAMA

think about it
goku would only use hakai as a spirit bomb tier moveand he might never try again

is he the shinji of dbs

Anymore of Zeno in a suit?

Fucking this. Even back in fucking Z days I enjoyed both. Both had aspects that covered up for the other. Loved the Freeza fight but couldn't watch it for 3.5 hours? Go to the manga for an intense yet shorter version. Wanted more expansion on the Majin Vegeta fight? Watch the anime. Both sides on this argument are fucking retarded and depriving themselves of quality content just because. The anime can do stuff better than the manga but it can go vice versa as well. I enjoy the scaling in the manga more,but for character interaction, I generally prefer the anime. Both parts fell flat in the Zamasu arc,not just one of them. Yeah,the anime has O MY GENKIDAMA SWORD but you can't excuse O MY HAKAI in any fucking way either. This retarded argument has to stop.

I thought that was Gohan, not current Gohan but past Gohan.

reminder freeza only went gold on cabba for fan service for both cabba fans and freeza fans. freeza gets to show off gold, cabba gets to job slightly less horribly. everybody wins.
just means ss4 would job to freezer.

also at this rate toyo will make ss4 canon.

What's next for this guy?

genki dama was within the rules. toei just fucked up with that krillin line.
manga has more consistent canon than ever, toyo is like toriyama if he remembered ssj 2 was technically ss1 mastered.

toyo knows what his forms do and is less asspully. healing powers was retarded but made sense. toriyama accidentally retconned a lot of stuff

>but you can't excuse O MY HAKAI in any fucking way either.
Yeah you can, Hakai is merely a destruction attack in the manga, it's not some magical GoD only technique that is meant to delete people from existence and from multiple timelines. That's Toei exclusive.

>tfw kinda wanted TB style tournament instead.

back to teaching martial arts, probably some of the more talented humans on earth train under him.

Nice headcanon retard
You are why people can't take manga followers seriously

Why did they have to make the arena so its hard to tell where the edge is?

>Nice headcanon retard
concession accepted queef.

>manga vs anime still dominates these threads

Quality thread

Thank you.

Playing XV2 helps me appreciate DB's multiple continuities and timelines.
it helps me cope with the fact that SSJ4 isn't in Super and not canon but at the very least it's still prevalent in the Xeno/Heroes Multiverse.
It's the one thing I want brought back from GT.

Why does Toei always drag things out in the anime

>J
>liked Super Saiyan Fur
Fuck off back to Mexico Alejandro

i actually use both abbreviations, but for 4 it's especially nice to use J as a throwback to the 90's where it was always abbreviated as such, you probably have no clue about that since you're just a youngling.

The girl saiyans would look hot in Super Saiyan 4.

>youngling
Japan has always fucking used SS you retard. The only fucks who didn't were a portion of Amerifucks and spics like you.