Christ and all things Divine and True

Lets us discuss the Gospel and the soon return of the Messiah, Christ the Son.

Attached: 38222-cross-sunrise-1200.1200w.tn.jpg (1200x627, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if the gospel is to believed there is no eternal torment in hell
there is no such thing as free will, but we do have a will
there is no such thing as the "holy trinity"

prove me wrong

also, i welcome Christ.

Always make sure everybody knows what the real GOSPEL is, not that "turn from sins" bs it's the worst enemy of the Real GOSPEL of Jesus Christ

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: ENG.jpg (736x1104, 466K)

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

Attached: Galatians 5_1.gif (346x259, 512K)

> "turn from sins"

>not the Gospel

make sense

>if the gospel is to believed there is no eternal torment in hell

correct

>there is no such thing as free will,

incorrect
or we could not be entitled any recompense of any sort for our actions

>there is no such thing as the "holy trinity"

incorrect
but call it what you will

Pssssst. Hey! over here!

Scriptures.

I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.'

Heres one to prove you wrong. If God can know the beggining to the end, there can be no such thing as free will, because even God himself has to stand back and wait for me to use my will which must be independant from God in order for it to be free.

Trintiy: Sorry dude, but Jesus is not God. If Jesus was God or part God or whatever he could not have died. God cannot die. So i guess you believe Jesus didnt die, since you think he is God.

so are we expecting Christ to show up in human form, or descend from the clouds, or come from his underground lair?
or is this some kinda metaphorical thing, like the spirit of Christ will enter into the people, and that will be "the return"?

Blessings and Glory be unto Yahweh our father in heaven.

Only Yahweh has the power to create life, as he did on the third day of the resurrection.
No other can create life.

Yes, God brought back Jesus his Son from being dead. Dead means you don't dont know anything.
Black. Nothingness.

>I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.'

im well aware of that
and?

>If Jesus was God or part God or whatever he could not have died.

His flesh experienced death.
and if he could not experience death, we could not be saved
and His time/existence here on earth would be meaningless

>there can be no such thing as free will,

depends on how you define it
in that fact it is only the father who is non-linear
but can CHOOSE to not know what he wishes to not know

THAT is how we get free wil, when he creates a being with free will, a necessity of it is that he CHOOSES to not know what it will do

>me to use my will which must be independant from God in order for it to be free.

exactly

> So i guess you believe Jesus didnt die

dont be childish, trying to shove words in others' mouths

>since you think he is God

He is PART of God; 1/3
He did not "die" (His spirit didnt, being divine, but his body certainly did) but DID experience the agony of the 1st and second deaths, the 2nd in the garden, and the 1st on the Cross, namely the separation from the Father, the agony of which was far FAR beyond any of the other torments weighing on Him at that time.

He had been fully of one (attached) spirit with the Father, in most intimate fully connection of direct constant fellowship and love with the Father from age past, when that was severed it caused Him pain that man will never fully understand.

Attached: 1516093707969.jpg (1022x512, 152K)

Where is the scripture saying Jesus's spirit died? Where is the scripture explaining that Jesus flesh died? Wait. there is none.

Well obvlously you dont believe Jesus died, because you think only his flesh died.

The bible says jesus died. What is death? The bible says death is the absence of life, so how can you say that only his "flesh" died? (wtf does that even mean)?

Also, He can choose to not know the things he already know? For him to chose to not know something, he already has to know it. Wtf are you on about?

So you honestly believe that God made the decision to let Adam and Eve to decide if humanity fell or not? It was obvlously his plan to make them sin, duh. Also, you provide zero scriptures or explaining from the bible, just ramble from yourself.

Hi im God, and im gonna choose to not know if Eve and Adam will sin because I don't wish to know if they wil make the correct decision to doom humanity and make me curse them.

Right. How smart of God.

>read your post to second line

oh FFS
im sorry
not here to bait

>Also, He can choose to not know the things he already know?

He didnt, never did, or else it doesnt work.
When he wishes (needs/chooses) to not know something, he shuts off his forsight about it.

>For him to chose to not know something, he already has to know it.

no, he doesnt

> Wtf are you on about?

logic escapes you

>So you honestly believe that God made the decision to let Adam and Eve to decide if humanity fell or not?

if it hadnt been their decision, they/humanity could not be culpable for it
and thus could reap no reward nor punishment

We are self determining moral thinking conscious beings

not robots

seriously

>Also, you provide zero scriptures or explaining from the bible, just ramble from yourself.

pot, meet kettle

plus this:
>Where is the scripture saying Jesus's spirit died? Where is the scripture explaining that Jesus flesh died? Wait. there is none.
>The bible says jesus died. What is death?

so, there is no scripture that says Jesus died, but there IS scripture that says jesus died.

Yeah ok.

> The bible says death is the absence of life,

it says alot more than that
with very specific attributes of the second and 1st death

1st death is absolute sleep
2nd death is consumption in the fire of the holy spirit unto oblivion (non-existence)

>so how can you say that only his "flesh" died? (wtf does that even mean)?

His FLESH died exactly as we do
The divine part of Him (his soul/spirit (mind)) could not, and so didnt, at least as we do.

None of this is very complicated.
Myriad sites online hold every translation imaginable, with many collecting lists of verses by topic.
They are all right there for your perusal.

That is the only way for free will and true love to exist.

That is the simple fact of the reality in which we live.

Nothing else fits scripture.

>current year
>still believing in jeebus

What if-
Jesus was no different than anyone else. He just recognized we are all related to God. There are multiple Bible instances in which he calls others the children of God, the same as himself.
>reddit space
Jesus was Gay. The book of John describes Jesus' favorite disciple as laying back against Jesus' breast while they supped in a very romantic fashion. This disciple is never named, but always referred to as a "he".
>reddit space
Jesus took Marie Magdalene as a lover. Da Vinci thought this and incorporated it into his many works of art. Again, in the book of John, the favorite disciple of Jesus fits more with Mary than a homosexual lover. Consider, right before Jesus died on the cross, it is described that 4 women were present. That's it, no disciples. But in the next line Jesus tells his favorite disciple to care for his mom. Hmmm.
>reddit space
Christianity today directly refutes the New Testament teachings. Jesus said not to make a showing of when you fast. Do it privately, wash your hair and tell no one. Only God should know. Yet Christians make a big deal out of lent. Jesus said not to pray in public where others can see you for your own glory, but do so in a private room where only God can see you. Yet, evangelists are alive and well. Jesus said not to repeat chants as the Pagans do, but to pray from your heart. Yet Christians repeat psalms and prayers like robots in church.

Attached: shroud2-4_3.jpg (534x401, 34K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 3.54.53 PM.png (809x218, 61K)

Attached: J9nsrgrhgsrngaron - Copy.png (1074x1110, 383K)

You don't even need scriptures to prove free will. If we don't have free will and we are controlled by God, then how come he will judge us? We didn't do any sins, he did it.

>earthquake
>heavens roll away like a scroll
>stars fall
>sun and moon are darkened
>trumpet sounds
>Christ comes in clouds
>voice like an archangel
>the dead are risen and taken into the sky
It's going to put special effects in movies to shame.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Christianity. The pro-white teachings are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of psuedo-history most of this will go over a typical white man's head. There’s also Jesus's anti-Jewish outlook, which isn't even woven into his story- the idea of him being anti-semitic draws heavily from one incident of him attacking usury, for instance. TRUE Christians understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these two or three sentences from the Bible, to realise that they’re not irrelevant- they say something deep about CHRISTIANITY TOTALLY BEING A PRO-WHITE ANTI-SEMITIC RELIGION. As a consequence people who dislike Christianity truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the clearly racist statement in the book of Galatians, “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus,” which itself is a cryptic reference to the fact that the Jews before Jesus were clearly totally based. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the Apostle's genius anti-semitic wit unfolds itself in their faces. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Crusader tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re a tradthot beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Attached: IMG_0959.jpg (3500x2546, 1019K)