British government said they have nothing against Russian people, only against Russian government...

British government said they have nothing against Russian people, only against Russian government. But I heard that British parliament wants to boycott World Football Cup 2018 and even ban this Cup for everyone. So - they want to ban this Cup for ordinary people, who get maybe only one chance in their life to go on that Cup in their life.

When I hear this - I understand, British government is not only against Russian government, but also against Russian people.

Attached: 15145307898132.jpg (2560x1920, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/fifa-should-delay-russia-world-12198611
standard.co.uk/news/politics/mps-calls-for-action-over-russia-world-cup-over-salisbury-spy-poisoning-a3791431.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you think the world cup is organized for the Russian people, you're retarded.

>world cup is organized for the Russian people

For them, including. Some father can bring his son on a match.

Here's the order of importance of a world cup, to politicians:

1. Billion-euro building deals for friends and owned companies
2. Billions in TV rights
3. National prestige leading to more votes and approval
4. Distracting the public from internal problems like corruption and bad economic situations
5. Tourism
6. Some russian father who wants to see the match

You are an enemy cause they need an ememy...Don't take it personal, kick their fucking ass and rid the world of scum.

Godspeed Russian people

I understand this. I said - including.

Attached: evasive-action-movie-poster-1998-1020454994.jpg (580x922, 56K)

Well, you aren't wrong, technically.

>British government said they have nothing against Russian people, only against Russian government
...that elected said government

Then these highly diplomatic individuals started to suggest "to shut up" and call no response a smug response, and that Putin did it. A public meltdown over a supposed assassination, how are they going to handle heavy artillery?

Where did you hear that? That is not true. The UK are just not going to send any government representatives to tournament, nothing more than that. Whoever you heard that from was lying to you.

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/fifa-should-delay-russia-world-12198611

The entire World Cup should be postponed until 2019 and moved out of Russia, an MP declared today.

Russians are no better than niggers. You didn't even have an alphabet script before Greek monks gave you one. You were living in mud huts and digging into the carcasses of your slaughtered children in the winter because you had no way else of warming yourselves before actual White men came in and forced civilization on you. Germanic men guided your hovel for a thousand years, until guided by the Jew you mongrel niggers slaughtered them and steered your shit country into the mud for a century. Russians are absolute niggers, dogs, and don't deserve to live. They have forfeited all human dignity and so should be treated as such, like the sub-human animal filth they are.

One MP said it. It's not the governments position, and has never been.

>Russia
>elections
Good one

Stop resisting Ivan. Let the Israel/USA/NATO alliance topple Middle Eastern governments and block your access to the Black Sea so (((they))) can rule the world economic system and subjugate your country to (((their))) will.

I bet nigs look at you and feel superior, cause maybe half of them are

Get the fuck off my board you filthy nigger. This is a White man's board.

>This is a White man's board.

Attached: Russian Holmes 3.gif (500x360, 860K)

>It's not the governments position

Will see.

Indeed. No free press, or media. Opposition candidates banned from running on highly dubious charges, others dead. Corrupt officials that falsify the results to increase the win and turnout. If anybody in Russia thinks they are living in a democracy then they are insane. That said it has no history of ever being one. It's always been corrupted, and prone to killing its own people.

>Opposition candidates banned from running on highly dubious charges,
Haha, next thing you know you're saying Erdogan is a dictator.

Is he? Why is he set to lose next elections? People get caught in their bullshit and no one asked them to do this. They volunteered.

I really doubt that will happen. There is no political advantage to do so. There will be more very serious measures taken by the UK against the Russian state after they expel our diplomats in the next few days.

>I'm good because I was born in a rich family, you are bad because you was born in a poor family.

I'm not talking about Turkey.

They better boycott, otherwise many of them will end up dead.

> wider than you Ivan

Attached: 1508372081994.png (399x370, 13K)

I still don't see any facts this was done by Russians. But the reaction is already very big.

& i'm not going to waste my time to disprove third grade charges

those that were denied to participate in elections deserved to be treated so. They whine about law when it fits them, and are okay to break it when it does again.

You know nothing about me.

True. We don't give a fuck about you, Vlad. You used a chemical weapon in our towns. All bets are off. Enjoy your fourth, third, second, and final rounds with no-one else but North Korea.

The Russian People are a volke that I truly admire, one of the great cultures that has ever existed. My best friend in high school was Ukrainian but identified as a slav. What the West did to the Slavic and German peoples in WWII as well as subsequently will remain one of the great tragedies of history.

That's not about you, that's about your logic.

The only reason the government is considering this is because we can't have England humiliated by some shithole who can barely kick a ball about. We'd have gone out in the first week, Ivan. It's pre-emptive.

> doubt that will happen

Err, yeah it will. No way can British teams justify going out after this. They'll all be having the screws put on them, anyway. The 'official' line is the government will 'leave it up to them', but this isn't reality. Biggest propaganda coup for the UK now is to get the whole tournament moved elsewhere. That'll really fuck with Putin and May knows it.

Pretty much describes your country as well as mine bong. I'd like to see GB do any better were it equally impoverished.

Imagine being """""Great"""" Britain

Imagine escalating things into being close to a nuclear war because you want to wank yourself and LARP that you're still a relevant empire while being 50% Islamic 50% "Secular"

>You used a chemical weapon in our towns.
kek
ok_kid.jpg

> Shilling for Putin
kek
ok_cuck.png

They're just butthurt because Russia won the arms race.

And Russia's going to be serverely butthurt when we get the world cup moved altogether.

>UK
>relevant

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>See Putin everywhere

> Posting with a Bulgarian flag

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The race identity thing is almost non-issue outside of Sup Forums. GB is simply out of money, as it's out of cheap energy resources (coal peaked in the 20's. Oil and BP peaked in the 2000's).

I fundamentally disagree with your view point. But you're entitled to it.

Not an argument, bong

> Russia used a deadly nerve toxin amongst British civilians
> Thinks that's ok

Tell me, Vlad. How many salty tears are you going to shed when we get everyone to either mass boycott, or just move the tournament elsewhere?

You know that's Putin's one weak spot, and May knows it, too, right?

So does that mean that brits are actually our friends?

> no u

Fuck off, leafcuck.

Bulgaria's in a better position than GB.

Rofl.

I'm not so sure it will. There is no way other nations would pull out. If things get really bad over the next few months then maybe the home nations may pull out.

Because boycott of the Olympics worked in the early 80's right? Let's say it how it is - no one is going to do shit about. Especially the UK who after Brexit are on their way to complete and utter irrelevance, and paki ass fucking.

Ivan please understand that the British government is barely a government and hasn't been representative of us for a long time. These 'people' are subhuman criminals who behind the scenes murder, censor, imprison and rape their citizens and actively try to replace us with sub 90-IQ 3rd worlds.

Fanny around with football thats a PERFECT way to get votes for next elections.

football is rigged anyways, who gives a shit about 22 millionaires in shorts chasing a sack of air.

Nope. It's the one way to really fuck Putin amongst the Russians, and May knows it. It's already tabled for debate in Parliament, which means its government-sanctioned tactics.

Not even Vlad here is going to be happy with his Putin overlord if it gets moved, and every single country (which is pretty much anyone relevant) that knows what a problem Russia is will be only too happy to oblige.

And that's not even considering the amount of corporate sponsors who are going to get massive pressure put on them, too.

Get ready - because it's coming.

Ok. So some people are born in to power, is that what you mean?

Babyboomers, GenXs and most the 80s millennials.
Those are the three lost generations.

The 90s millennials and GenZ might be into e-sports instead.

>see Russia everywhere
>still no facts

I don't care about Russian government. We all know what is it. I just want to understand - Westerners are racists or not?

>But I heard that British parliament wants to boycott World Football Cup 2018 and even ban this Cup for everyone.
This was widely reported to be the government stance (even here) but not true. The political delegation will now not go alongside the team but the team itself not going isn't really in contention. It's still a very remote possibility but as it stands isn't the case.

The UK gobinment should just freeze the assets of all the Russian billionaires in the UK.
That way, they'll punish the Russians, and they'll get enough money to survive the first few months of the Brexit next year.
Everyone wins.

> freeze the assets of all the Russian billionaires in the UK

But Putin hates those guys anyway so we can't do that.

Maybe the pressure will build, we will see. I'm not convinced personally, but who knows, this is an ongoing and changing situation.

> still no facts
> Confirmed Russian-made toxin
> Confirmed Russian target
> Confirmed Russian methodology
> Confirmed Russia desperately lying, obfuscating, bullshitting
> no facts

Fuck off, Vlad. You deserve everything you get.

Puts sanctions on all of Crimean people, most are which ethnic Russians
>have nothing against Russian people
lul

these satanic roaches are against everything that is christian and holy

I'm sorry our government is so shit :(

>is that what you mean?

Only people from poor countries\families understand.

> not true
It's being tabled for debate in Parliament, nigger. It most certainly is true, and very much so. This is Putin's Achilles-heel and May knows it.

Guaranteed the British teams won't be playing. Guaranteed no British sponsors. Almost certain to include all British allies otherwise.

They can easily move it, anyway. Just dot it around Europe or whatever.

hahaha such a stupid and cucked mutt

Something being tabled for for debate literally means it is not decided. You're as thick as fucking pigshit.

>that elected said government
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH thank you russian bro i needed that after this week

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Even better. Russians get punished, the UK gets tons of money, and Putin won't be angry to retaliate with more toxins and his new superfast nukes that he told everyone about a few days ago.

It hasn't been decided stop being a lying cunt

Sure. You're being sensible. But I've lived a long time. No-one succeeds in making a fool of the British. Not even Putin.

Nah he knows better than us mate, apparently they can just move it wherever else willy-nilly as well.

You Russians are so sad
It's like an autistic kid who actually believes what the other kids say and can't read the atmosphere at all
Now you're the rich kids scapegoat and can't even defend yourself without letting them feign victim
Such a historically sad country

Attached: 1520382400163.gif (500x455, 496K)

You've been able to identify what this gas is, and this is when things get fishy.

The most plausible explanation I've seen it's Israel did it. Even if they got red-handed then what, are you antisemitic? I think we're going through the list of Israeli citizens that were working in those labs in the Soviet times.

Perhaps the UK should just send Double-O-seven against the Russians.

I'm into cars n shiet. Too bad motorsports got cucked by the electronic jew

Attached: IMG_3101.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

>labour representative demands fifa to take away wc organization from russia and prospone it for 1 year so they can have the time to give it to someone else
>hmm, who could possibly be able to get enough venues ready in just a year to have a world cup
the anglo is truly the lowest being

standard.co.uk/news/politics/mps-calls-for-action-over-russia-world-cup-over-salisbury-spy-poisoning-a3791431.html

Coming from Labour. That in and of itself will tell you it's being orchestrated from higher up.

Wake up, stupid. This is how we roll.

You're just jealous we still have the freedom to elect a government that doesn't stuff us into Muslim prisons for objecting to Muslim rape gangs.

> most plausible explanation
> Israel did it

Enjoy your empty stadiums, Vlad.

>140%

> Confirmed Russian-made toxin
So, you have samples to know that. So, you have this toxin too.
> Confirmed Russian target
There was a lot of sides which can have a profit from his poison.
> Confirmed Russian methodology
Which? You still have no facts about Litvinenko too.
> Confirmed Russia desperately lying, obfuscating, bullshitting
Show to us.

Yes, this is the reaction.

Jews are sacred people that do no bad.

They can just move it. Europe has plenty of stadiums. No corporate sponsor is going to want to get involved in any of this, anyway.

Quads confirms.

Yes, this is the reaction.

Putin is a sacred god that do no bad.

You have to give fuller answers if you what me to understand you. You want to try again?

Why inflict self-damage on himself? And you're so eager to jump on it it's like you were expecting something like this.

Israel gives this gift to you.

You got a time and date for that 'tabled debate' by the way
All I saw was a Labour MP calling for a debate, not at all the same thing

> So, you have samples to know that.
No, the British government does.

>So, you have this toxin too.
Yes, because you cunts spread it around our civilian population.

> There was a lot of sides which can have a profit from his poison.
And yet, hilariously, none of them with the motive, target, and history of Russia in doing this sort of cowardly shit.

> You still have no facts about Litvinenko too.
Deny, deny, deny, subvert, lie, twist. You people truly are degenerate filth.

> Show to us.
As if you even care about the truth.

Kill yourself. Really.

>Banning the World Cup
Literally won’t happen no matter how much of a police state we become
If fucking Syria was hosting it they would still let people go because muh ‘66, it’s coming home etc

Attached: 3074-1343803589.jpg (800x600, 80K)

nah they just kill you for saying anything critical of them.

We are talking about two different things.

Imagine being Bulgarian......
Actually fuck that no-one wants that.

6th largest economy in the world.
Sitting on a pile of frackable gas reserves. London global banking capital. Sure things could be better, but not exactly run out of money.

I really like Russian people - so I hope my Government isn't trying to screw them over too