Black clover

So does Yuno just dickride Asta for the rest of the series? Because Im pretty sure his homolust is overriding his logic. A giant sword doesnt do anything against gale force winds.

>BUT MUH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4
wasabisyrup.com/archives/UxfvN4tcCyw
mangastream.com/r/bclover/132/4681/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They want to get fujoshits to ship them and draw doujins of them homo-sexing.

People really weren't joking.

Is the manga just a lot better? I heard halfway decent things about the manga but the anime is absolute dogshit so far.

Do you want more Fairy Tail? Then it's good.

If not, it's bad.

yea, it does. People are retarded if they say "it's the same as Naruto/Fairy Tail". It's cliche but it's not nearly similar to either of them except in setting.

>A giant sword doesnt do anything against gale force winds.
It does when it is anti-magic sword against magic wind.

I think it's nice that the rival actually considers the protagonist to be something special from the beginning. Also no, he never comes off that. To be fair, he is consistently proven right about how Asta is the motherfucking dark horse of the magic knights.

Can someone explain to me why no one thinks a five leaf grimoire is anything special? Everyone creams themselves over a four leaf but not even the big mages seem to care to even explore what a five leaf could mean.

Nobody really looks that close. They just see a moldy piece of shit.

The leafs were forgotten about as soon as they were introduced.

Even the squad leaders? Some of them seem like they should know their shit when it comes to magic.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
youtube.com/watch?v=o9ERlMgQLd4

The sword is consistently OP as fuck.

some of them know but they don't wet their pants over it and tell it to everyone, they just keep it to themselves.
Also it's stated in the manga, that you can't see shit on Asta's grimoire until you're really close because of how dirty it looks.

I checked it out after watching the first 3 episodes.
Its leagues ahead of the anime at least. Doesn't try anything groundbreaking though and is quite what you would expect from a shonen.

I don't mind cliches/tropes. they can work as shortcuts to get to the interesting stuff.
The problem here is that the manga uses them to speed up the pacing while the anime is fucking slow and full of filler.

So, Zora is basically best character at this point?

>for the rest of the series
Yes, Yuno’s character role is to dickride Asta and be super powerful.

Why are all the bad guys so far retarded cackling retards that get instantly btfo? And why does he keep screaming?

Asta’s book is extremely dirty that no one can see its 5 leaf clover.

I am worried about Vanessa's cat, it's might ruin the story, if not already and i'm just in denial.

The Witch arc is one big bullshit.

Especially characters from light novel being forced into the story. How is this fucking legal.

Yami>Zora>Julius

>copying the most generic and blandest shonen
kek

>and actually be better than it, at least better than the late Fairy Tail.

I felt like Yami is kinda out of place, that japanese shit with katanas in ki, i thought it's about muh generic fantasy.

>constant screaming
so is this somehow considered good anime?

I feel like he’s a parody of isekai, then again the manga’s generic as fuck so who knows

At least it's makes me laugh at least once every episode. No other shounenshit can compete with that.

I hope there will be an arc about his homeland because when he arrived, he got a magic book. Apparently only this land uses magic, which made me question its origin.

Yeah, for me at least.

> BnHA
> constant crying
so is this somehow considered good anime?

Yeah, he will wait for Wano in One Piece to finish to copy it.

screaming is much better then crying

Anti magic or

Fairy Tail was fun, certainly better than the pile of dogshit that was Naruto post-timeskip.

Everyone have ki not just yami and asta its like chacra where everyone have one in naruto

I get it, i just didn't read Fairy Tail and was surprised.

Nope he have harem

step it up

Being better than Fairy Tail, Black Clover's greatest accomplishment.

I feel those kinds are humor that made me want to laugh because it is so ridiculous and cringy.
Humor in BC is more comfy I guess.

If it's not going to end up worse then late Naruto an Bleach.

We ready for cutie elves in the next arc?

Does he actually find women attractive, or is he yet another dickless battle shonen main character?

He does like sister Lily and one time he said "I guess I like Noel".
>dickless
Not even close, Asta does well with woman, for instance, he scored Rebecca in a blind date.

Garbage anime adaptations of garbage Manga you deserves your dead thread

thanks for bumping

His introduction begins with him making a proposal to a nun. It's his love interest, i respect this fetish. He doesn't know what dates are. I remember him finding Charlotte attractive and he had nosebleed. Rebecca kissed him in the cheek, i don't remeber his reaction to this.

> and one time he said "I guess I like Noel"
He said the he like her as a person, not love interest.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/UxfvN4tcCyw

>Juno won againts a fucking captain
I'm starting to hate the little shit

Translation when?

>BnHAfags always on the watch

Shame that shitty tsundere is the heroine. Redhead and blonde are cuter and more interesting.

Oh are BnHA fags the boogeyman in these threads?

I don't even watch nor read it but I'm sure it's miles better than this garbage

They started shit in the Stone thread too. But it could be a flaseflagger.

Nobody started shit here. Just calling them any fan of something you don't like is very obvious.

Asta turned yuno into the alpha he is now

>So does Yuno just dickride Asta for the rest of the series?

Yes

I'm pretty sure the wizard king knows and obviously Licht recognized it while fighting Asta, it's still weird more people aren't interested considering the one using it has no magic and anti-magic seems to be extremely rare.

How come Yuno has an attack called "Kamaitachi"? That's the name of a Japanese Yokai, and Black Clover takes place in a Medieval European setting. It would make sense for Yami to have attacks named after Japanese folklore, but not Yuno.

This guy is literally the only good thing about BC.
It's like he knows he is stuck in a shit manga.

The setting is probably more Dragon Quest and Japanese than historical European.
The fake guns they used in the festival prior should be a clue.

red hair and blonde haired should have replaced noelle

So is Asta going to be trained as a hitman or something? I'm anime only so I'm curious as to what gets Asta higher in the squad ranks

Yup, he's the only one that really calls out the Magic Knights for being such unbelievably over the top shitheads.

I hope he lays into the Wizard King for clearly not doing enough for peasants and for not really doing anything to change the culture of the asshole Nobles.

He's the second most powerful in the Black Bulls and helps them go from the worst squad to the 2nd ranked

Interesting. If the anime covers part of that then I'm gonna enjoy the rest of the anime
I just hope there are no retarded flashbacks like episode 2

I like this edgy fellow, based magic trap guy blowing the fuck out of noblebabs.

Trips confirm. He's basically one of the few bearable characters the series has

Ah that would be really fresh to watch if it gets animated

I genuinely cried here.

Silva family arc would be emotional for me too.

It is out on MS right? Can someone dump it?

chapter out on mangastream
mangastream.com/r/bclover/132/4681/1

>Yuno has a Bankai too

The villains, william vengeance, julius and the witch queen all seem to know what's up with that thing.

If I can't tolerate the screaming should I just read the manga or wait for the English dub and hope it's better?

forgot the pic

The manga. It is way more hilarious.

>captain blew his own crystal to avoid jobbing

I do wish Nobles in this series were less cartoonishly evil.

It reminded me of that shit Ishida used against Mayuri in Bleach in the soul society arc, with the one wing and crosses thing. Looking at Yuno's crown though it looks like it's incomplete and he'll probably get the second wing and other half of the crown at some point.

And i'm glad this guy broke his own crystal instead of losing.

>or wait for the English dub
Jesus Christ I'm calling the police.

Lil is so cute. Help.
All the captains are so fun.
We have sarcastic Yami, smily William, prototype scar face Jack, acidic Nozel, tsundere Charlotte, and then there is the cotton ball Lil.

I thought this was a girl but the editor decided to put a penis in her.

>Asta crying because he doesn't get to fight his boyfriend

He keeps getting bigger. Will he end up looking like Broly in the final chapter?

>He keeps getting bigger
For you.

What a lewd little creature.

>You Yuno will be the first to taste my completed thick black blade

I hope it will continue that way

>god, we need to hype the rival
>but the enemy captain is really good, it'd be really dumb to have yuno beat him
>Okay, captain beats himself
I am impressed. That was a decent resolution.

i feel sorry for her while asta become rich when he become emperor she still be in poor in the gutters
if asta wasn't into lily he couldve dated her

It’s a win-win situation but we know Yuno is strong enough to go on par with the captains.

Why do so many shonen MCs go full homo for their "rival"?