Name a better debut manga that's cursed with the dying mangaka

Name a better debut manga that's cursed with the dying mangaka

Protip: You can't

He eventually crawled off his deathbed to give it an unsatisfying ending, but I respect him for doing that much. Also, most of the series' publishing period is a hiatus and the scan group was a bunch of turbofaggots that sat on the final chapters for months.

What's going on here?

He came so hard girl was vaporized?

no he absorbed her into his body and she became a second set of legs

Angry sweaty sex.

that shit made me so sad

But then the author managed to survive and gave us mars chronicles...

why the fuck do mangakas always drop off a cliff in terms of health?

do they not exercise or eat?
is doing ZERO exercise for weeks common in japan?

Mangaka with weekly series don't have time for either of those, really. Mangaka normally only have 3 hours in a week, when they aren't working

i assume they sleep/eat at some point besides the three hours

a quick jog around the block every second day or something like that would be easy to fit in

Jesus christ that sounds like hell. I guess somewhere dancefag skipped a chapter or 2 so if you try to catch up you end up missing a giant chunk of work in this major competition so its just a jumbled mess. I still respect the work to do translations. But nothing compared to getting blueballed for months

I'm pretty sure it depends on how they work. For instance I'd say that a majority of mangaka that do Art AND Story usually get fucked up. But if they have a team helping with art then they last longer for sure.

What is going on with her? I couldn't find any news on that, but read about it a couple times before. I know a recent chapter was smaller because of health issues, but that's all.

that extra pair of legs behind him is dicking him

Soon I'm sure

>the mangaka might die before she gets to the inevitable wedding scene

Truly tragic

How hilarious would it be if it just ended on this page?

>cursed with the dying mangaka
stop

Just read this and it was amazing, mawatari a qtie.

Honestly I can't find shit besides the fact that they looked for an assistant and advertised it on twitter. Then I think in 2015 Tomo (mangaka) got sick and said "病気で体が悪くなったので治療をしていた。"

And it was around this time of year as well. So it's fair to assume that either she wants to relax during the holiday months, she gets the daily japanese cold, or we're totally fucked and this beautiful manga will end unfinished.

Also also just found this tweet and she was bedridden for 6 months so we're probably fucked

twitter T2taketom/status/805076695224942593

Heck.

The art in Teppu became better as time passed, so I think it's safe to say that on top of working as a mangaka he was also learning how to draw better.

>bedridden for 6 months
surprised shes not dead already

>tfw ywn be Tatara

he was thrusting his rod into her pooperhole but the girl teleports behind him and headbutted her upper body into his boypussy

Remember those two nukes? yeah.

Nah, spoilers are already out. This is the next page.

>super secret dance move: spontaneous switch positions between pages!

But manga was shit so no one cares.

Well, that was nearly an year ago. Hopefully she'll fully recover soon. She could at least keep writing and maybe designing and the series would become anime only. Give the point of the anime now that would probably fit well.

>But manga was shit so no one cares
>.

Not sure if the author comited soduko or not. She died in her 20's so it's not imposible.

Please comeback, Ashihara ;-;

What is this pretentious shit?

Not his debut manga, but agreed.

Well, he also managed to switch from her right hand to her left hand between panels in , so what's a little body swap between pages? No wonder she has that look of surprise on her face.

"Holy fuck, wasn't he holding my right hand just now? Now it's my left and I'm facing backwards! And now I'm on the other side of him! WTF!?"

those two look like they should be in a Sparks tribute band and/or show there.

Kodansha is fucking cursed

its dead jim

A very nice NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHY DO YOU ONLY POST THE IMAGE JUST SAY WHICH MANGA IT IS YOU MOTHER FUCKER

Don't be lazy user

Hiatus is almost reaching longest publication streak

Where are the spoilers and how come i wasn't informed about this!!!!!

From the internet.

Is there more? Keep posting.

Not much. Only these three pages.

Thanks. I guess we have to wait a few more days for the official magazine release for the full raw chapter.

How come the chinks and the gooks get their hands on the raw so early? I'm amazed. And thank you for these pages, it looks like shit is about to get serious.

absolutely terrible work scheduling in order to meet deadlines, resulting in high levels of stress, increased susceptibility to illness, and back/neck pain

Dancefag where are you? Translate these pages please.

They steal the magazines. Niggastream and jaimini's raw providers do the same.

>steal the magazines
Hey as long we get new contents sooner and faster, I'm fine with that.

Like seriously why does googling some manga pages results in which manga it is and some others results in 'cartoons'

>sooner and faster
But in shitter quality. I'd rather wait.

Those 3 pages look pretty good to me.

I wasn't talking about Ballroom specifically.

Oh okay.

No, Dancefag translated the whole thing. It's just that the pacing is off because the mangaka is rushing the ending to coincide with the anime.

>Once my favorite manga
>Reread it
>It's actually kinda weak and feels rushed
>Author's bone hurting disease or whatever ailment she has is still in the way of steady updates
Wew

For what i know, 1st dance is waltz. Gaju sent the mail to Sengoku who is overseas.

There better be a blushing Chii-chan page.

He fucking tricked him.

It doesn't help that the plot goes completely batshit around the time updates stop becoming consistent. The several chapters feel like fever dreams compared to even the later arcs for now.

>The several chapters
The last several chapters

> the later arcs for now
the later arcs befor now

Jeez I need to sleep.

>super secret dance move: throw you head towards the punch to counter raptor attack with gazelle jump

He is in Firenze lol

They quite honestly work themselves to death. Being an obscure, self-published mangaka is practically a death sentence.

context?

Noragami

I thought the ending was satisfying, given the awful circumstances. I expected much worse.

Don't you fucking jinx it user.

It was, but it was an interesting type of hell. We all moaned about it, but nobody blamed the author and I have yet to see anybody who gave up and lost interest, we all just waited for the news of his death and rejoiced when new chapters came out, regardless of quality.

Not really. If anything by the end Tatara figured it out that he's not actually there but just watching through internet/tv etc. At least that's how I interpreted that whole scene.