Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GapUEKYLE1o
youtube.com/watch?v=iHdFd2RKRSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're both cgi crap

>not liking brutalism
What the fuck man.

It looks like a factory or prison

Prisons are safe. Being safe is comfy. I'd live in a reinforced concrete house with bullet proof windows and thick steel doors if I could afford it.

He's a stupid kid who was impressed by the size.
It occurs to me that their family was upset that house blocked all the sunlight, but that one has tiny windows so they hardly get any either.

>What is wrong with kids today?
Marxism.

youtu.be/GapUEKYLE1o

Why does a basement dwelling neet care about square footage or the sun?

youtube.com/watch?v=iHdFd2RKRSI

What neet? I thought his family were all normalfags.
Also people are often impressed by things even if they aren't actually relevant to them.

It's sad you need bullet proof windows and thick steel doors in order to feel safe. What terrible country do you live in?

Or you could just not live near black people.

What's this dude's problem?

He's the average /r9k/ guy

What didn't he rape the daughteru?

It's a deep and subtle commentary on the state of modern architecture.

A generation of looking at "modern" architecture.

Germany

Huh? Why are you calling it by its ancient name? It's not Germany nor the Holy Roman Empire anymore, it's North Turkestan.

>Doesn't like the new dog
Seriously who the fuck is not happy about his father bringing a dog home?
Those cunts need a good beating

What didn't he rape the shota?

Probably an ISIS member given his hand and finger positions.

>2017
>still complaining about CGI
better find another hobby, mate

>it's so small

>he rather live in a cramped small moldy old wooden room than a specious concrete abode
pleb

>Wow a cramped two room apartment.
>Eww what is this small suburban house?

That room is fucking huge.

>lives in one of the safest countries in the worl
>is this paranoid

How fast will Ichiro's family develop rickets? Find out on the next episode of Inuyashiki. So I guess the dog is in some way connected to the Ayys that came, yes? There was something strange about the way the dog was vacantly gazing into space before they came.

>How fast will Ichiro's family develop rickets?
Probably never.

He is trying to check'em

>safe
Do you watch the news? There are rapes and mass aggresions all the time both in towns and country side.

If you actually looked at statistics instead of sperging out over a single cases like the dumbasses at Sup Forums do you'd see that even with all the terrorism and immigration accounted for multiple German cities and Germany as a whole consistently rank among the safest places in the world.

>BUT THE NEWSMAN SAID YOU GET RAPED THE SECOND YOU LEAVE YOUR HOME!

>Trusting statistics
the same ones that are used in america to inflate white crime by recording white and hispanics together?

>these things totally exist they're just not being reported
Take your low IQ ass back to Sup Forums please

"safest" doesn't mean safe, just that is less of a hellhole than the other hellholes
You will only get raped or murdered if you are unlucky, is totally safe guise, lets import more delinquents, a dozen more child rapes wont even move a decimal in the statistics after all

Have you ever left your basement recently or are you just an american whose idea of what Europe is like is formed around shitposting on Sup Forums?

>being this much of a cuck

My 91 year old great aunt lives in Hamburg and will not leave her home unless my uncle comes and gets her because she's been mugged twice in the past year. My uncle carries a knife on him at all times because he's been mugged as well. Urban centers in Germany are Baghdad tier.

neither, are you one of those rich liberal cucks that live in a closed communities and dream of importing some turks to fuck his daughter?
see two can play this ad hominem game

Not the guy you quoted, but swede here. Yeah I know what memes you're about to bring up, but majority of our country is still much safer than most other countires in the world.

I recently moved to an apartment complex on the second highest floor, to get inside the building at all you need the passcode or a key. On top of that, the door to my apartment is a heavy as fuck metal door.

It's not like I had any worries before, but it feels kinda nice knowing that you're basically untouchable in here if a terrorist attack or something along those lines happen.

Lost.

Germany is a joke. Don't defend it online.

>tfw from east europe
>spend time outside as much as possible
>never was raped, mugged or killed
wtf I love living in third world shithole now

Such a joke that everyone from poorer EU countries tries to get a job there because quality of life is so high.

And this is why you fucking Germs will burn, and rightfully so.

Well eastern europe and southern europe were always shitholes. We made ourselves a shithole.

those immigrants should GET THE FUCK OUT AND BACK TO THEIR SHITHOLES! They 're making europe as a whole a shithole by coming

>All immigrants should GET THE FUCK OUT AND BACK TO THEIR SHITHOLES! They 're making europe as a whole a shithole by coming
Fixed.

You don't know what's a commie block. That's a single house and as a single house it looks amazing. The second house just looks like the rest, that's more commie than the first one.

third world shithole, best world me too

are you proud of a bunch of lazy fucks going to your country to get alimony? that is one of the reasons why it is a joke

Whenever a German says that Germany is a shithole now I can only laugh because they clearly don't know how good they have it.

Are you trying to encourage us? Nothing sounds better to a German than hearing Germans will die out.

I just hate Germans like everyone else on the planet. Just because I also happen to be German changes nothing.

IS your country really that bad now? Is self hating a thing because of ww2?

Which countries are not a joke then? I don't live in Germany but I agree that having tough door (several tough doors in fact) and bulletproof windows is very nice. And living in a plywood house with HUGE windows is incredibly unsafe.

>tfw from east/south europe
>spend time outside as much as possible
>was mugged and beaten couple of times but nothing serious
i would still choose to live in this third world shithole than in the civilized world for now

No I haven't noticed any change. I just always hated Germans for all of our history. Not just ww2.

>self-hating, guilt-ridden German

Surprise

Our entire history is nothing but destroying Europe over and over again. The world would be better without germans
You can not deny that.

At least the future looks like we might peace out.

Bragging points with his school buddies user.

What didn't he raep the grandpa

>this ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD
If this isn't proof that Sup Forums has infested our board like a pack of vermin, I don't know what could possibly convince people.

I always thought Germany was bullied because they were late to the imperialist party everybody else took part of and that snowballed pretty bad.
If you guys are blaming yourselves then that's okay too I guess.

bullying makes it sound so childish. I think anyone who knows at least a little bit about history should hate Germans and should be elated at the prospect of Germans being demographically replaced.

read the news, Sup Forums and their meme magic are have been manifesting all over the world for years, they can even change the past and turn Bin Laden into a weeb

> hobby
Nigga be jokin', anime is literally my life.

America

>Spending millions and millions of dollars in inefficient styles.
If you want to do that, do it with your own money. The world is buying into a lot of traditionalist delusions, but that is one that will never flourish, not even your leaders have the will to follow it.

Sweden.

We don't want stormfags infesting our anime any more than we want SJWs poking their noses into it. Stay the fuck away from us.

>us
we are already part of that "us" buddy, now lets all enjoy the nazi lolis flying pantless like good friends

Anime and japan is becoming more feminist and you will not be able to stop it.

How so?

Feminism and american retarded feminism are 2 different things. Feminism has always been okay.
That's not anime and manga though.

>Feminism has always been okay

lmao unless there are crypto-jewish japanese controlling their press, academics and media this will never happen