Post a bigger Mary Sue

Post a bigger Mary Sue.

Any mary sue is bigger since he doesn't really accomplish much.

His goal in life will never happen so, being Kurapika is truly suffering

kurapika is a huge faggot, what if phantom troupe were to change their organization name, would his chain still work?

Is Kurapika a boy even?

His own clone, i.e. Sasuke.

Deku

>his power only works on a handful of people
>he didn't even kill the boss
>he didn't kill everybody in the phantom group
>mary sue

>he didn't kill everybody in the phantom group
Uvogen

>uvo is everyone

this, meme academy is for retards

>muh godspeed
>muh special snowflake assassination techniques
>muh edgelord white hair

We have a new rising star.

wtf is that garbage fanart

Me

Done. What do I win?

Dude lost years off his life cause he had a nap, hes a doofus not a mary sue

Accelerator is a male what are you doing

This is fucking bullshit and you know it. But it doesn’t surprise me, only very few could truly understand the characterization behind Togashi’s brilliant methods. For example, Kurapika’s terrible drawback to always be losing an hour of life is an ingenious method in creating tension and helping us realize the gravity of his situation. It lets us know that in order to acheive true strength, he’ll do whatever is posssible. Honestly you fuckers just don’t understand; Togashi is not in some “Mary sue” or “asspull” game, he’s in the “deconstruction” mode where he’s going against the infinite shit that is modern shonen. Specifically One Piece. OP I’d recommend you reread the series again, and then another time for good measure, and maybe then you’ll truly grasp the genius that Yoshihiro Togashi pours into the beautiful masterpiece that is Hunter x Hunter.

he looks hilarious in this.

How is this even a character? well least he isn't an edgelord like bakugo and sasuke

You can't memetic mutation this term, sorry.
>everyone loves Mary Sue
nearly nobody loves Kurapika, including (you), and only a handful is scared
>100% proficiency
A maid has saved his ass recently. He passed out and missed an opportunity to get the vital prince info recently. He is barely getting by, my man.

Is that Killua or Griffith?

O

You are a persistent one aintcha

RA

But Mary Sue's are immune to autism, user.

>nearly nobody loves Kurapika
Are you retarded? He's pretty popular

Are you a newfag? People loved old anime Kurapika and he was a tsundere here = flawed.

Kurapika has always been popular ever since the manga began publication, but you claimed he wasn't which is just factually wrong. I don't really get what you're trying to say now.