Do you want to eat the center of the donut, Sup Forums?

Do you want to eat the center of the donut, Sup Forums?

Urahara - Park Harajuku Crisis Team thread

Other urls found in this thread:

harajuku-crisis-team.tumblr.com/post/126040401413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>show is so unpopular it didn't even have a Wikipedia article until today
What went wrong?

It's an ad for CR and a fashion store in Harajuku, why would it be popular? For what it is, I think it's not bad.

But it does get dragged down by terrible dialogue, and 'letting girls act like girls' is a bad excuse for objectively bad dialogue. Everything else is rad though.

Strange thing is that somekindofthing seems to like it.

Is that the stalker ratings site webmaster? I don't know their tastes, but I wouldn't be surprised that e.g. anyone who may like Precure will enjoy Urahara, and many people do like Precure. I mean, episode 4 was a cookie cutter magical girl show episode, and the latest one could have been an episode of Kirakira and nobody would know the difference.

The only thing this show lacks in that sense is a proper transformation sequence.

That guy is a filthy yurifag and all girls SoL lover.

Actual magical girl problems.

I want to suck on Mari's eyelashes.

Why does this super comfy sweater have to be sold out, the only one out of three. I was almost ready to shower PARK and blackship with cash.

I like Precure, and other than the art I think this is a far weaker version. The fights are written well enough, but the directing makes them boring to watch.

He now hates KyoAni for no logical reason, though.

But it has nothing to do with Precure aside from stealing kirakiraru from sweets.
Urahara is okay though.

The world - and specifically one small part of Japan - is under attack by monsters and only a small group of transforming girls have the power to stop them. That's not unique to Precure, but this show is Precure as fuck.

Not enough advertisement, japs don’t even know it exists.

At least one of the girls is also regularly making those sweets, the girls run a shop (that sells sweets among other things), some episodes with 4 being a prime example are centered around fixing personal issues of particular girls, attacks look helluva similar since Mari shoots some cream and even though Rito probably uses paint it looks similar. The girls are also friends with a character who is clearly from the other side. Also a talking mascot, even though it's a fucking fried shrimp.

It's Kirakira as fuck, and Precure as fuck in general.

L-lewd

Does anyone have the end cards from MX? They seem to be different from the ones on CR, or am I wrong?

Just checked the first seconds of the first episode, which I obviously didn't remember at all, and it basically spoiled the twist.

Donuts don't have centers. Dumb loli.

It's 9/10 on style but 2/10 on content. The dialogue is actually painful to listen to.

How is this show affiliated with 2.5 Spins? Because I didn't even know it was related until I watched it and was like what the fuck I have shopped at that store before. Did they fund it or something?

PARK is located inside Spinns, afaik, so that's where the connection is from.

Is the manga available anywhere? Our goddess only got like 3 pages

I'm not sure how much of it is on Crunchyroll, but it seems that most of it, if not everything - that is, actually just two chapters with little plot and more background information and cute illustrations than anything - is over at harajuku-crisis-team.tumblr.com/post/126040401413 and just click next until the anime ads start.

Chapter three fucking where, it's unfair to end where they did.

>cockroach cube

Jesus Christ

Hidden gem of the season.

>He now hates KyoAni for no logical reason, though.

It's because of Euphonium. Frankly, he's being a selfish arrogant prick.

At least it's not sending them to Mars, because that wouldn't have ended well, would it?

Which girl is the sluttiest?

Not even a contest.

yes.

Mari is pure.

In the comic she's quite different actually, she's the most stoic of them all and a compulsive shoplifter, not just in the ruins outside the Bubble.

Anyway, Kotoko is the purest, Rito is the artsy autist, so that leaves Mari anyway, but not because she is slutty, just because the other two are lost causes and she's more normal.

Or how about that vacuum cleaner that sends the dirt into THE FUCKING SUN

Why can't they use that on the scoopers?

Because Rito prefers a mop.

Pure slut.

Why do girls shoplift?

I want to be Mari's slave.

The girls' eyes in the comic are kinda strange. I like the anime's better.

Because they have to pay rent, and Mari does it just because, really. It's fun, she needs distractions, she likes getting new stuff all the time, by any accessible means. And then gets lectured by Kotoko.

damn she is STACKED

desu na

He's an absolute nutjob, though. Like, the worst kind of obnoxious and delusional /u/fag type, who also has a tendency to get ridiculously unhealthily obsessed with things. I swear he almost killed himself after watching Eupho because the yuri ship didn't sail or something.

Are we having a non-wednesday Urahara thread? How is this possible? 44 replies?

Not letting girls act like girls.

You sexist misogynist.

>The only thing this show lacks in that sense is a proper transformation sequence.
The only thing keeping it from being a 10/10.

>You sexist misogynist.
Tautological. Insect-brain.

I can't recall the last time one of the fairies was literally evil. Blue doesn't count.

You're in love with him, aren't you, Mamikawadalover?
You should just rename yourself to someanithinglover.

Smile had the villains be fairies, but not in the way you mean it. Some of the movies sort of count too, but not really. Closest thing is probably Setsuna before she became Passion.
It's still not at all far from being a Precure show though.

Is he Mugino in disguise or something?

I just think that it's a shitty excuse for bad writing (and I'm not defending the usual "write a boy, call him a girl" practice, either). Nothing wrong with girls being girls.

You're filthy.