I think Cocona is a tomboy, but nobody else seems to agree with me. Am I really the only one?

I think Cocona is a tomboy, but nobody else seems to agree with me. Am I really the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=uJLedAwzj-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She is not a tomboy, you don't know what a tomboy is.

Tomboy thread.

Papika is more of a tomboy than Cuckona.

Having a cock doesn't make her a tomboy.

How come a show like Flip Flappers which sold a literal Fractale continue to get discussion a year after it aired, but shows like Aokana that sold better stopped having threads as soon as it ended?

I think Cocona's grandma is pretty hot.

Because that's how cult followings work.

>Cockona

You should know by now that sales are pretty irrelevant when it comes to what Sup Forums follows, since barely anyone here actually buys BDs.
If a show leaves an impact like Flip Flappers did people will continue discussing and memeing about it for a long time.

I actually haven't watched aokana yet. It's still on my backlog. Maybe once I do I'll make a thread just for you.

She's pretty metal at the very least.

Flip Flappers threads were one of the best things on Sup Forums since Samurai Flamenco. No wonder people remember them.

mayoiga threads were better

Cocona is /literallyme/.

GENSOU SHOUDOU MEISOU

Yayaka's the only tomboy in the show, though Papika has her moments too.

Cocona isn't a tomboy, but a boy.

No.

hooktube.com/watch?v=uJLedAwzj-c
I really like the transformation scene but I can't my finger on the reason why.

>sales are pretty irrelevant when it comes to what Sup Forums follows
This, so much fucking this. Why are you autists so obsessed with sales?

Will you be my wife?

Don't insult her like that.

Those are big hands.

Because they are beautifully animated, have great color direction, and a touch of fanservice. Don't act like you don't know why.

Also, that one leg that connects with the panties.

>Papicunt

I don't Psycho Pass will make it anymore, but will Flip Flappers be a series people talk about 9 years from now?

>anymore
It never would have.

It still had a movie and a S2 in development at the time, but I didn't expect them to be this shitty.

Well, maybe you should take another look at season 1 but this time without nostalgia glasses on

S1 is fine, you know?
Also, I was just parroting some guy that spent close to 2 weeks spamming these threads.

>is fine
That's probably why you forgot all about it

Cocona was the second most feminine character in the cast, only her mother was more feminine.
Both Yayaka and Papika had tomboy aspects, Papika in the literal, traditional sense of the word and Yayaka in the otaku meme-sense of it.

A lot of characters in the cast grapple with or have uncomfortable encounters with the intersection of growing up and femininity. Yayaka has basically her whole character arc, beginning with dismissing of the highschool application question with an all-boy's school and culminating in her henshin (literally wearing a dress for the first time). Papika is so obvious I won't bother typing it out. Iroha has nail polish as a central image to her childhood trauma. Mimi, though utterly sheltered, enters adulthood abruptly through unplanned pregnancy, etc.

Every character in some way encounters and grapples with the same struggle as Cocona, though some in more dire or extravagant ways than others. Relatively speaking, her own encounter is relatively tame since it mainly just centers around the idea of independence, self-direction, change and love.

You are fucking retarded

Ugly helmet.

Tell me 5 shows better than PP in the last 5 years.

I watched Psycho Pass long after it aired and it was decent, but i expected a lot more to be honest.
The whole thing felt like a remix of other cyber punk stories and the characters didn't connect with me at all, especially main guy and evil dude with their "look at me i'm smart" attitude towards each other.

I don't know if enough people will want to talk about Flip Flappers in 9 years to keep the conversation going, but at least i will.

Coconaa~

Die in a fire

What does PP have to do with it?

A tomboy is girl that you can talk to like one of the guys. Papika is a tomboy, Cocona is not.

For the same reasons that most people are obsessed with things like popularity. They lack the inner means to judge things themselves, so look to others first in order to form opinions about things. Just look around on board sometime and you'll see someone ask if a certain show is good or how they should feel about something. That sort of thing is commonplace.

Not that PP. Psycho Pass.

Oh okay. Well it'd be pointless because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And I'm not a level zero so I couldn't answer.

>KYOANUS BTFO (literally cucked) tom_cruise.jpg SHAFT BTFO kyoani finds a way jeff_goldblum.jpg only a le fractale kek yurifags on le suicide watch yaoifag landwhales also REKT edgybitch.jpg le_smug_anime_girl.jpg le_smug_anime_girl_pyramid.jpg how do I read this?