Thunderbolt Fantasy thread

It's finally here, PIli just resale second trailer of the Thunderbolt Fantasy movie.
lots of spoiler is show in the trailer, we get to meet some old familiar faces as well as new one
youtube.com/watch?v=5vs6hrbwdr0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6-rA6D9zdE
youtube.com/watch?v=UFbxOi89Mpo
youtube.com/watch?v=gJUTMIOlVDc&t=339s
youtube.com/watch?v=b9yVJr0ESFY&t=56s
youtube.com/watch?v=AaSwcHgxzkI&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=3UP5zOgdh4g&list=PLv9RgPr_Oz5Q_i5gFt1ExgkMlbwyCPQRL&index=3&t=131s
youtube.com/watch?v=btvirACPPMo
youtu.be/uVEuPQk4Xns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pipa
youtu.be/ubusloqaXbw?list=PLO85A80WOoJI00qvkSSah2Zz5fJTGBwbd&t=48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks amazing
I have no idea when in the timeline this is set

It's a two part story, the first half is a prequel about snow duck and phoenix kiiler's past friendship.
The second part is a in-between story of season 1and 2

>movie
oh? does that mean no season 2?

There will be a season two,after the movie

Nicely fan made op
youtube.com/watch?v=E6-rA6D9zdE
youtube.com/watch?v=UFbxOi89Mpo

Nice
I'll appreciate more phoenix. Also that new girl looks amazing, hopefully she's in both parts and S2

I'am going to post some recommend fight senses from the Pili shows that fans at Taiwan love
youtube.com/watch?v=gJUTMIOlVDc&t=339s

youtube.com/watch?v=b9yVJr0ESFY&t=56s
youtube.com/watch?v=AaSwcHgxzkI&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=3UP5zOgdh4g&list=PLv9RgPr_Oz5Q_i5gFt1ExgkMlbwyCPQRL&index=3&t=131s

youtube.com/watch?v=btvirACPPMo
It's amazing that these came out around at 2008~2009

Really excited now for new characters of season 2. Is TM Revolution puppet a character for the S2 half or prequel half?

I don't get it. Is this prequel or alternative route?

Simone get fat

its a prequel

It's appeatly a fat version of Shāng, I have no idea what happened

based butcher

interracial lesbian romance is the best

MANIME IS BACK FUCK YEAH

The blonde girl also had romantic plot involved with two other men.
Ts a rectangular relationship, with the black hair girl and other two guys all involved with her.
youtu.be/uVEuPQk4Xns

But this is moe

Will it have cutiepies?

The land will once again be cloaked in deepest blue

Maybe

Li Mei is literally the perfect woman.

Anime is saved.

IS that our boy on that ship? What's he doing?

I'll finish fixing the season 1 subs one day

Another demon slut?

Well, I'm hype.

>Tournament arc with Screaming Phoenix
>Some fat guy fighting B10guy
>Keikaku douri looking motherfucker
>Scorpion lady
>Guitar guy is crossing the cursed desert probably looking for Shoufukan
>God-tier cinematography

Fuck me, that's hype. Puppet kino is back, baby.

/Ourboy/ doesn't dress that fancy.

english subs when

>They actually got T.M.Revolution himself to voice the new main character

Urobuchi the madman, how is he fucking doing this?

Didn't he also design the doll himself?

The Nitro+ artists design the characters based on the specification Urobuchi gives them. But they have freedom in how they design the characters based on his guidelines.

For example B10guy having a mask to protect his beautiful face from the wind, that something Uro came up with but the design was up to the artist.

Post webms!

Post Tanhi butt!

>new main character
Wait what?
>T.M.Revolution himself
Whatttttttttt?

Why are you using so many 't's?

But why are we changing MCs

Damnit, Butcher can't keep getting away with it.

They're not changing MCs, they're adding a new one.
Roufuyou with Rin and Shoufukan are going to be the main characters of S2.
When he was revealed they said they modeled him after T.M.Revolution after Urobuchi asked him to do the main OP but apparently they somehow got him to voice the character too.

As in Pili's tradition his name has hints to his characters:
浪: Waves, wandering, reckless
巫: sorcerer, medium
謠: chant, ballad

He does have a every similar voice to Hiyama.

At first i thought Nishikawa narrated those Gundam info MS profiles, but it was actually Hiyama.

Oh shit, TM Revolution joins the battle

Anyone knows what his instrument called?

Can't wait to see him decapitate puppets with his guitar solos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pipa

Maybe they'll be giving backstories for most everyone, and fat guy could be the former owner of the tower.

>Taiwanese-Japanese animation based on Chinese puppetry
Sorry sweetie, this isn't anime.

Not far off. In these wuxia puppet shows, musical instruments can become lethal weapons.

Hello, newfriend.

I assume you mean the retardation with the names?

>fat guy fighting B10guy
Fat guy is likely a fat version of Shāng from duck's story. There are photos showing duck looking like a stroubadour. and is telling the story of S1 on the street

>Will it have cutiepies?
>Maybe
Her name, when translated literally, meant "Scorpion Necklace."

Lol, Duck wants to tell others that Fat Shang defeated Best10guy.

So much HYPE. Keikaku glasses guy and scorpion lady must be in the 2nd season.

Is that Shang fighting remnants of Genkishuu?

Is fat Shoufu why he's forcing his food on Duck?

>apparently they somehow got him to voice the character too.
Wouldn't be the first time he's guest-starred in something.

This is the real Shang , fat Shang is from a retelling by duck. They are just eating together

No I mean if he finds out what he's been saying and complains back at him.

It will be great if we can see webms of the new trailer, do you know how to make one ?

Anybody noticed that his Pipa can move it's face ?

She so pretty, I really like her weapon design

Maybe it's his buddy.

yeah, but did she get the dick?

You pick the wrong image, the one you chose didn't do her right.
This photo shoot is prettier

It's a tragic tale, so unfortunately she didn't. All four of them who involved in the relationship die tragically one after another during the arc . ...
The manin white cloth on the right is one of the two men involved in the rectangular relationship, the other one is the men in purple base cloth

And by the way, that's her older twin sister in and

Never saw this show before
That was pretty terrible.
I'm guessing fights aren't the reason to watch this

Well...the fight is why they recommend this, start from.

start from 3:01 is the best part

oh boy cant wait

Best Girl
Best Theme
youtu.be/ubusloqaXbw?list=PLO85A80WOoJI00qvkSSah2Zz5fJTGBwbd&t=48

It's a complex story, I will try to summarize it.
The blonde chick, is a princess who got turning into stone. She was discovered by the man in white, who fall madly in love with her the first sight, so he took the stague home, talk with it, touch it and act as a protector before she turned back .
Deapit some romantic moment,she think him only as a friend at the end

The man in purple is a very intelligent
hermit brainman who's the blonde really love but he rejected her because (even though deep down he loves her) he is besy doing political peace treatment and tactic. He showed her his true feeling before he died

The back hair chick is the princess of the enemy country of the blonde, who's her best friend, with close sisterhood relationship. She's actually a lesbian who
also secretlyly in love with blonde. She see the other two men as someone who hurt her best friend and dislike both of them.Well there are yuri moments of the two, she see her as a sister & best friend at the end

So although there aren't actual sex, you can said that purple get the girl at the end because she's the one she truly love.

she'll be back for season 2 right?

I can't recall exactly how she died. I do remember there was some hubbub about how demons don't truly die, they just get sent to the Shadow Realm, and the big boss demon associated with the sword was supposedly the only one to truly due. Which, of course, was just a myth and she was actually sealed. I don't recall if best girl got sealed or sent to outer space too or outright killed.

Would be better if they use some new music for the trailer instead of rehashing the old OP.

Hype, also, post cute puppets.

So he's being a dick by trying to bait more crazy sword freaks to challenge Shofukan?

Maybe it won't be released by license until you go to the theater or buy the film

Seems that way and it's brilliant. It fits exactly vapeduck's style of douchebaggery.

There are lots of good looking puppets girls craft by the carpenter and designer of Pili, but most of them are not "cute" like Dān Fěi, most of them looks more mature.
Dān Fěi is specifically craft to looks much younger than many other girls Pili create. Like if Dān Fěi is about 14, then most f the Pili girls are 16 upwards

I got some cute puppet girls, hope you like them

Man i miss this series

xing hai is my puppet demon-fu

I think I heard her say Shofukan's name (no idea how to write his name, since I never watched it with fixed subs). Is she a crazy yandere stalker he ran away from and who will hunt him in S2?

We're better off than most, since we've got a confirmed movie and second season on the way, at least. I'm glad this webm got passed around when the series was starting, or else I might never have gotten around to watching it.

I wonder if we'll ever see this literal semen demon.

I want to hug them all.

She helped summon up the demon God and that's the last we saw of her. For all we know she's already in the next country over waiting to fuck over Shofu and Duck.

That is the most metal way to go.
Bones of Creation gets a close second with his suicide-by-dooming-the-world.

>she'll be back for season 2 right?
>I can't recall exactly how she died.

This is probably the mostly likely. Remember that she can't actually die, and she likely just left after her mission was accomplished.

Plus he got to piss on vapeduck's parade, probably doesn't happen that often.

Sexy puppet

Literally who