Massive Redpilling potential, please contribute

Make Normies disgusted again: the project. Prove to yourself that some of them are indeed human, bros. All you have to do is spread this story around, and mention to them about the long-running process of the ((cosmetics)) industry mutilating boys for their products. We will make circumcision and all infant mutilation illegal in the U.S. and all of Europe within the decade if we simply shine some light on the perversity of these people.

>Share this, and don't archive it:
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5501803/Cate-Blanchett-reveals-got-PENIS-FACIAL.html

Let DM and other publications get their revenue shekels. This is of critical importance, whether your goal is to remove kebab, dethrone zog or both, this is necessary: Note that the article is focused on the mutilation of a Korean boy. All you have to do is, once they mention how fucked up and perverse this story is, just talk about what's been going on in the west. Also link useful threads, post useful info if possible or just give a bump if you can.

Please help stop this madness in the West, stop it from spreading globally. Stop the mutilation of boys for the sake of old, elitist, zog worshipping acresses.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (238x261, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwwn.cdc.gov/hivrisk/decreased_risk/male_circumcision.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_zfgoJzOCgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.
How can i help?

>Share this, and don't archive it:
Holy shit this is real. WTF.

Bump

Just share the article on your social media or mention it to a normal faggot if you could, even a relative or anyone you talk about movies with, that is literally all I ask of you bros. Get it out there. This is the kind of stuff that normal faggots need to see to make them feel disgusted by our elites. We have to stop the normalization of torturing boys.

Thank you for bumping user.

>Benis facsial
Bump

Attached: this_is_a_robbery_dont_you_move_motherfuckers.png (700x360, 15K)

no, it's true

Attached: _banger__.jpg (300x308, 13K)

bump

Should we use a certain # if we share it on twitter?

Fucking hell?

I haven't thought of one yet, I am too angry and disgusted to meme right now. I just saw this article and wanted Sup Forums to see it.

#koreanbabyforeskinmask

I don't understand how they could both be so clueless as to use human-trafficking body parts on their face.
Are they really that clueless? Please tell me no.

Attached: 1505613359906.png (739x771, 481K)

I understand why, this is devilish. I shared the link hopefully some normies will stumble upon.

whats up with kebabs :( :(

Thank you user.

This isn't an isolated case or a celebrity fad though, this type of thing has been going on for decades in the states. They use the discarded foreskins of American infants for their products. People in the comment section on the DM article even knew about it, to my surprise.

Sick.

Attached: ljL1XAi.png (258x330, 49K)

Did they at least get an STD?

From the Korean babies? Idk user. Do all Asians have hep or was that a bullshit rumor?

Some STDs can be passed to a fetus during pregnancy or to a baby during birth.

>The 48-year-old star got a facial using stem cells extracted from the foreskin of Korean baby boys

BAHAHAHAHA....stupid goyim!

Attached: 1401466417266.jpg (1288x2080, 709K)

Imagine if an A-list male celebrity boasted about having a treatment made from the genitals of FGM vicitims. The world would immediately lose its collective shit. This needs to blow up.

Attached: 4w5y.png (498x497, 391K)

I'm aware, I've seen pictures of little kids who were born to thots in the victorian era. It was truly some of the most fucked up stuff I've ever seen.

pic related is what happened in an anti-biotic free society

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (459x533, 56K)

Based Blanchett

I'll cut off my foreskin and rub it on my face

shit I'm circumcised

fugg

Absolutely, but now isn't the time to dwell on the insanity of gender double standards or take an off-putting social position around blue pilled normal faggots imo. Just, spread the word a little about this story and about the cosmetic industry if you can is all that is necessary.

shared on my kikebook and twatter famalam

Attached: 1291627150424.jpg (468x312, 40K)

Thank you. Not sure if this thread will survive but I've gotta go for now. Thanks to all who helped try and combat zog today with this story today.

Also linking to a RAM thread for motivation

Jesus. What happened to him?

Congenital syphilis I believe.

>i got banned from twitter for bot posting this
said an anonymous user on Sup Forums a site dedicated to hate speech. Whether that was true is debatable, what isn't is the hate these people spread.

Why would anyone care? Circumcision is seen as healthy and wasting waste is unethical in the age of climate change.

t. Jewcuck

Attached: circumcision foreskin jews censored.jpg (1714x1354, 193K)

How sick is the fucking world to make some old hag get a treatment using babies circumsized foreskins

No one gives a shit what you think, Muslim or Jew with a European flag.

Attached: ok.gif (500x345, 488K)

Maybe I can help you understand the people you try to reach but no too much effort.
T. Proud jewtroll

(((You))) are so easily spotted. Your male genital mutilation on Gentiles will come to an end.

Maybe your pc screen is a bit too reflective

Bump.

You have to understand, they're women in the entertainment business, which means they're eternally oppressed and need to act like vampires to meet a B E A U T Y S T A N D A R D

Attached: 1512659108687.jpg (312x560, 66K)

Maybe you should crawl back into your Talmudic cesspool.

Attached: jews circumcision mutilation.png (720x720, 853K)

Heh? I never left that place

Attached: jews circumcision 101.jpg (750x601, 136K)

That's pretty good. You've some links to research that supports your claims? And some links to circumcision advocates who advertise with those claims?

Attached: 13-3-9494267.jpg (1199x677, 169K)

What the Fuck!!!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (291x326, 32K)

What the fuck is this comment?

Attached: test1.png (660x139, 9K)

>circumcision advocates
Feel free to read schlomo: wwwn.cdc.gov/hivrisk/decreased_risk/male_circumcision.html

The CDC is even shilling for cutting on babies dicks, saying that it prevents HIV transmission, against all reason.

I would love to start up a redpilling service, take them to the ghettos of Chicago that I used to live in, take them to war torn African countries that my ministry goes to. Take them down to Mexico to see the water and schooless towns.

Those things look cute. :^)

Probably a kike trying to protect his ill-gained shekels.

>What
How the fuck in being against pedo shit politically correct?

bump

The best way to redpill normies is to make them disciplined.

The more disciplined you are, the more you are disgusted by things that deviate from structure, lack of responsibility, uncleanliness, etc.

That's the beauty of this place, now someone with the capital to do that just might make that happen. It'd be very effective at redpilling the upper middle class whites in gated communities that tend to vote democrat.

I agree with this, I had lost my way but over the past 3 months I have been on a pure /sig/ path. Discipline keeps you from straying from that path.

fake news thats a bong after an acid attack

>nigger uses old leftist roastie
>dumps old leftist roastie after use to marry woman from his own race AND country
I honestly can't even be mad about this. Good for him, and fuck the Swedes.

You think this process could make kids more docile or in another way mind altering? Any research hinting in that direction?

youtube.com/watch?v=_zfgoJzOCgg

Attached: tm.gif (305x190, 292K)

Well this is fucking disgusting.