"First I'm a muslim, THEN I'm an American"

what's wrong with saying this? Americanism is a label. Religion is eternity.

Attached: 377226366465.jpg (855x601, 43K)

The problem is Islam is a death cult and America for all it's bullshit is still a beacon of freedom. Therefore Amercians = good

Islamists = Bad

First I'm a Jew, then I brown your America

Freedom = degeneracy = Satan

>I live in a fantasy world where degeneracy should never exist
Beauty can't exist without something to contrast against. Sorry it upsets you that universal constants exist, brainlet.

> appeal to nature
“Leafs are fags” is a universal constant

Attached: B90A7651-72CC-4787-8A13-F5D7AE2EB887.png (500x523, 47K)

That's not an appeal to nature, an appeal to nature would be. "People are allowed to kill other people, because animals kill other animals."

I'm making the point that good and bad exists whether you like it or not. Fuck are you ever stupid.

> it’s ok to be evil because evil exists

Attached: 181A3CEC-F022-4948-96ED-D638610726E9.png (424x424, 83K)

Isn't he the clock boy who tried to sue ben shapiro but ate shit?

Learn English and promptly kill yourself afterwards.

Attached: 1491916409380.jpg (339x339, 16K)

I’m merely extrapolating based on what you said you dumb cancuck.

Attached: 2E159A64-26F6-4310-B84B-E67968EF9C8C.jpg (1104x1104, 355K)

Nothing wrong with it. And if the time ever comes he will be treated like a Muslim.

No, you're likely a mentally retarded Ahmed who is just trying to rile up people who are better than you. If not again: learn to read English.

He will go to Paradise?

Thanks for conceding satancuck.

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1510787883573.jpg (186x186, 4K)

It's a shame Clockmed's family lost their court battle over racism. Fucking white people.

That’s haraam, sorry.

It certainly is a good thing your prophet wasn't a real prophet and just a fuck off pedo warlord.

Attached: 1518328682160.png (376x259, 63K)

>wasn't a real prophet
You a Jew or a christcuck?

Then go to a Muslim country if you don't want to integrate into a society. Oh wait, you wouldn't have modern technology and rights there

Being a muslim first, american first means that you will only support legislation that is in concordance with your religion, which is directly antithetical to the Christian values that helped build this country.

First I'm American now I'm being raped by a muslim

Regardless of your rules they dont mean shit here. Assimilate or get out, and that is in fact the law.

this

our rules, fuck off
we'll shoot you and hang you if you try to take our freedom
> at least you'll go to heaven, I guess

In fact I would like a full middle east uprising against the US because then we can just kill all of you, and you can all go to heaven.
> nuclear winter

Pro-tip: Muslims, this is exactly why we don't like you.

Attached: 1485211730619.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

>bad-mouthing pigs to insult someone else

anti-islamic art really has to evolve.

>what's wrong with saying this?
What's wrong is that it results in Sunni vs Shia conflicts because two niggers disagree with what their versions of islam are.

There is only one version of what a country is and can be, and when there isn't, that country decends into civil war. What happens when you put islam first? Civil wars, dipshit.
Between sunni and shia.

Putting religion above country is basically treason waiting to happen.

No really, how does it feel to model your life after a pedophile? Is that why Islam is such a degenerate death cult?

Assimilation is for beta cucks

>not realizing pigs are absolute haraam in Islam
Maybe whats needs to evolve is your little pea-brain.

Putting country above religion basically means you don't actually believe in the religion and are just LARPing. Why would someone put a man-made country over what they think is the word of God?

Its also unconstitutional due to the separation of church and state under the 1st amendment (more important than all the other amendments, second only to the 2nd amendment).

The government shall not establish a national religion, this means it also will not favor any particular religion. US might have been founded on christian values but the wording is clear, so that the government will not establish ANY religion (the fear at that time was Catholic takeover, but the fear is valid for any religion whether its bona-fide satanism or islam).

Being against this means you are against the wellbeing of this nation, and if you are an Immigrant you are in fact in violation of the law because you belong to an organization that means harm to this country.
> this is on the books in clear print

Doesnt matter what you think, we have a system of laws to preserve order.

ogga, booga, lugga bugga, ooga

This guy gets it. Sorry for muttposting so much, friend. Those memes weren’t for you.

Render unto Caesar what is CAESAR'S you retarded buttfuck faggot.

>164214352
nothing, just don't be mad when we americans kill you

The pagan roots of christcuckery rear their head again. Caesar ain’t shit. All belongs to God.

Nothing wrong with it. It's just a question of true ideology. That is, which ideology either includes, or actually reflects reality.

Example:

We're purposeless meat muppets. While "Americanism" would better reflect this, it can't reject Islam, even though Islam under this hypothetical is false; what is, is, and that's all there is to it.

Alternatively: we're made by Allah with some sort of collective and/or individual purpose(s). In whatever ways this conflicts with Americanism would objectively render Americanism decidedly contrary to the "ideal". Additionally, Americanism as a secular institution couldn't bark otherwise and remain coherent because it runs contrary to a truth that excludes it.

In the former, 'truth' does not exclude Islam. In the latter, 'truth' does exclude Americanism. But it would undermine the notion that 'Religion is forever'. It is simply to say that no ideology, no matter how correct, would be of any more value than another.

There are additional alternatives for various worldviews.

So it really comes down to what is true, and from that point a question of whether or not "wrong" is even a coherent concept.

>all belongs to God
>even though God said what is Caesar's belongs to Caesar
This is your last (You), you Islamic slime.

Attached: 1506896050061.jpg (200x283, 21K)

>basically means you don't actually believe in the religion and are just LARPing.

"The muslim terrorists of the middle east are not real muslims!"

Yeah, the exact same fucking excuse the braindead hicks from the cradle of civilization use to justify "Live Action Roleplaying" a religious fundamentalist.

Attached: IslamTerrorismOfModeration.jpg (1536x1564, 928K)

>good = bad

THAT is the satanism. It's in the deception you just made.

> God said
1) Jesus isn’t God
2) The “bible” isn’t the word of God.

>...as long as taxes are raised on the white man I guess I'll be an American first

Attached: usa-muslim-refugees-91-4-on-food-stamps-68-3-on-cash-welfare.png (800x500, 105K)

Calm down Mohammed

I’m perfectly calm buddy. You’re the one who doesn’t like his beliefs challenged

>the Bible isn't the word of God
Oh and Quran is? Quran is nothing but schizophrenic musings of a hallucinating pedo goatfucker who got high in the mountains.

Even more reason for him to go home

Incompatible values.

Religion is practiced privately, its a personal choice.

The government doesnt give a shit about religion, they have the guns, explosives, aircraft, and nuclear weapons necessary to conquer and force what they want.
> if your god had any power then this would not matter
> and if you're thinking the government might be possibly swung in favor of islam, I dont ever see this happening
> since any split strong enough to defeat the constitution would result in a quick 1488 and we would end up with a Facism that was squarely opposed to islamic religion and persian culture
> all muslim people should deeply fear any kind of unrest in the United States since a complete shift of politics in the US would result in an islamic holocaust

cant be disproven, also cant be proven
just because people write things in books doesnt mean it can be validated through

The bible is constantine's brainwashing tool to control the roman empire. The quaran is mohommed's brainwashing tool to control the persian empire.
> almost nothing that mohommed said in there was true, and when he even asked to be proven a false prophet he was proven so by poisoning

Id also expect figures like jesus or mohommed if they had the kind of power suggested of them would be like Superman and Immortal, incapable of being damaged, killed, or aged. And would have no problem sitting around for thousands of years on earth to act as a living example, while also transforming all of the wastelands of the world into paradises out of the kindness of their heart.

Your god is weak or nonexistent, or insane and asleep at the wheel.

your god clearly has no power

america can bomb the middle east for 20+ years unabated and unchecked, cruise missile after cruise missile, hellfire missile after hellfire missile.

And yes we actually can kill all of them...

> weakness
> they come here with no money, contribute nothing to the society, bear no professional skills

>Oh and Quran is?
Bingo

Nope. I told you what Quran is. It's a collection of schizophrenic ramblings.

They seem pretty coherent to me.

As they would to a schizophrenic.

>america can bomb the middle east for 20+ years unabated and unchecked, cruise missile after cruise missile, hellfire missile after hellfire missile.
Right
Only not only Islam still exists, it’s thriving

>And yes we actually can kill all of them...
lol

Islam has violent parts, and immigration is a dumb idea, but this is basically undeniable.

Most Muslim countries where on the way to becoming modernized before being bombed to hell.

First I'm a Muslim then I'm a terrorist

>Most Muslim countries where on the way to becoming modernized before being bombed to hell.

Attached: 1501365902665.png (278x298, 139K)

I'm the opposite.
I'm an american, then a gun owner, then a conservative, and finally way down the list a muslim.
I cant stand religo fags that wear their shit on their sleeves or use it as primary identifier or ego anchor.

Attached: fn_five-seven.jpg (747x475, 120K)

the muslim part is the wrong part

Attached: 1518942853050.jpg (1024x760, 121K)

You will be questioned about what you used to do.

It might be just as well. Building up infrastructure takes time and effort. Why not use what is already available?

It's fine to put your religion over your nationality, it just means you shouldn't be put in charge of anything involving government. It's the same when people put their race above of their nationality or sexuality or whatever else used to define their identity.

Fpbp

American values, or at least the ones the Right is trying to preserve, do not align with Islam.

They’ll have to go.

Get out.

>Non-White
>American
Pick one.

Pick both

Attached: 1526E20F-6295-440D-A77A-E58F4ED29392.png (547x626, 18K)

The goat fuckers? I concur.

Because you're part of the nation, the nation isn't part of you.

There's nothing wrong with it. The fault lies entirely with the idiots who think that Islam, or the races that tend to belong to it, could be possibly be American.

Religion is something you choose, your nation you don't.

Choice is important

I doubt this and call BS, there is no evidence to support it, only people speaking more loudly about it thats all.

somehow implying there would be some kind of recokoning where islamists would be in power, when (despite existing numbers) they are a weak faction that can be smashed if anyone really gave a shit to do so
> inb4. Operation Hornet's Nest, for starters
> also because of black budget technology, pic somewhat related since we only have half of that currently.

Dont worry dude, nobody is going to give a shit about your past. Though in terms of religiousity it might be wise to convert that to a spirituality that just has islam as its basis, its a matter of how people treat each other yknow.

Also dont plan on being "a good muslim who can show people that muslims can be good" because people see too much red about the issue to care about role models. Just keep it to yourself and you'll be fine.

But this wont happen. So it isnt worth discussing.
> please tell me why the technological might of the US would be undermined by some radical desert culture?
> whom they already kick the shit out of at their liesure...

I see no capability on their part to accomplish their dreams, regardless of the full range of debauched attack methods they have at their disposal.
> whip up enough fear of terror and you will get destruction, not compliance
> the british learned this firsthand in the 1700s

THIS

Attached: spaceships and shit.jpg (1280x489, 124K)

>Implying Americansim isn't a death cult
Found the kike

Attached: propaganda-en-la-red.jpg (1024x500, 606K)

> how can jihadfags even compete
> killed by a radar dish on the other side of the world

Attached: longitudinal weaponry.jpg (404x288, 22K)

The problem is we allowed fucking muslims here in the first place

everybody knows what being a muslim means. it's a political system.. blah blah you know..

A religion that isn’t political is a cucked husk.

I mean it is a "problem" but I dont see it actually being a Problem in the US.
There are sleeper cells and training camps but those can be dealt with pretty easy.
There are some who are trying to take over at township level in places but what you dont see reported is that they're hitting a wall and getting their asses shut down at the court level
> because of that whole constitution thing

Why exactly do you think the muslims can take over the united states? Im just not seeing the logic of this.

Who said anything about muttistan?

sharia law is inextricably tied to the islamic religion
islamic = muslim

Why do you believe that the islamic religion can take over the united states? im just not seeing the logic of this.
> and upon stating your argument, I can defeat it because I know what the actual outcome would be of any method that might be used, and none of them result in any shade of victory or lasting infiltration of the american culture or its soil

Also I should point out that if the intention of posting on boards like this is a form of propaganda to demoralize the userbase, it actually has the opposite effect and gets them angry.
> inb4. 9/11 and somehow the media downplays the lingering effect of that event, which still galvanizes people, and new parents have in fact passed that anger on to their children... by my personal observation.

Just saying, but please go on about this idea about how a backwards desert religion like islam can take over the United States, despite its rigid self-serving political infrastructure, and its technological superiority. A place that actually hates this thing called islam, and tends to veer in the direction of violence towards things they hate rather than giving into them.

God AND Country. Not God THEN Country. America is a Christian Nation and everyone should convert or GTFO.

Attached: 1504490133529.gif (188x199, 62K)

>Muslims did 9/11
Get out newfag.

See, there are a butt-load of people like this here in the US. And the same formula that may seem to work in the UK and EU does not apply here. Even if the guns got banned and people couldnt shoot down islamic mayors in the streets
> oh but what am I saying, the guns will never get banned, otherwise there would be a revolution and islamics and jews would be gassed shortly after that.

Im not new and I know who did it, im just expressing the view of the Average American Citizen here for our islamic sharia brat who seems to think that the people of the US would cuck themselves to this particular foreign influence.
> a foreign influence which in fact speaks against everything that they have grown to like here... faggotry, drug use, drinking, sluts, bacon and eggs, dogs as pets, and jacking off
> whether for ill, its irrelevant

Also americans still want to nuke the middle east because of islam anyway, based on what ive gathered from talking to people they think the ground war in those countries was a mistake. But they have no problem with our military bombing them from the sky.

Attached: 0C8.jpg (640x559, 48K)

Nothing is wrong with saying that, anyone can be American regardless of color or ethnicity, it only requires enough pretence. But you can only be Muslim if you believe in God.

kinda hot damn

laws bent. means WHITED.COM

did not suffer my earth days for this shit?!?

First, I'm a white, THEN i'm an american. I need to prioritize my white people.

vhsf

joking calm down already

Attached: islam_redpill1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Wouldn't be a problem if Islam didn't have it's own set of laws that they follow before they respect those of their host country.

Laws like "it's ok to fuck children".

> America is a beacon of freedom
Top kek man, not in my lifetime