Is boichi doing an alien manga next?

These girl faces lmao.

>panel 4
Someone should have checked this shit.

Chrome vs Senku will be the final

>meme faces
Bnha is miles better than this garbage

oh the irony

He says Ishi- before he gets cut off. Does this mean they might have known each other before everyone turned to stone?

It's more likely that the theories last times that one of his relatives woke up from the stone before him and founded this village were probably true.

She might be an offspring of his family who knows?

No need to derail this thread, just ignore the little shit.

Jasper seems to have seen something here. Just what is going on with Suika ?

Come to think of it we don't know his family name.

Ginrou is adorable

I love how Senku is a MC with no sense of honor, and will abandon all morals in the name of science.

oh man i love this shit.

There's no morals in science, just ethics
Ethics will last forever, morals don't

Human experiments and concentration camps when? I want to see Senku go full Mengele.

I wonder how will tsukasa do, since it seems that he's trying to revive strong people, some of them will try to fuck his shit up in order to become leader of the tribe.

At this point in the story, I don't think he can spare the manpower, nor does he have the tools to perform the tests he desires. Give him 20 chapters or so

Calling it now, final is gonna be ginrou Vs magma

Probably Chrome vs Magma

I know it would take the tension away but i'd like the final round to be Kinrou vs Ginrou.

HOLY THHHHHHHHIIIICCCCC
>dose wide hips and tiny thin chest

Nvm I'm retarded, still think it's gonna be the main fight though

>Chrome Vs magma
>While they're in the same bracket

they're in the same bracket, they meet at round 2

Chrome vs Senkuu is the finals

even if Senkuu wins, he'll give up the marriage because he's bros Chrome and because Ruri might be something like his Great-Great-Great Niece (and so will Kohaku, so that ship is dead too.)

Took me by surprise.

That's one retarded attack

why only men have decently drawn faces in this manga?

I called it last week, one of the founder's was Senkuu's dad

Girls are icky.

>Senkuu immediately see's through it
lol
Also my fucking god mantle is one serious waste of flesh

Well ruri's dad and senku's dad are both blonds with blackbeard

Kinrou is now a standard shounen MC
The question is, does he also have the plot armor?

Not until he fights for his friends or beause he promised to protect someone.

O MY STONECK

tl note: ishi means stone

It’s a surprise attack so it’s fine.

So senku really was the Dr.Stone all along

Kek

O MY FRIENDSHIP

Chrome will coat his weapon with something with something that'll make Magma's dick burn after he hits it once.

Is this the best series in wsj at the moment?

Won't lie. Super disappointed Gin didnt turn around with glasses after that line about doing anything it takes to win

>that'll make Magma's dick burn after he hits it once.
He'll give him urinary tract infecton?

Needs more discovery of electricity moments, but yeah

Make pour some of the acid they gathered.

So Kinrou kind of has to lose because otherwise there's nothing really at stake in the tournament.

he's gonna get some good hits in, perhaps enough to let Chrome win, but eventually lose because of his vision

Fucking emotional girl, you will ruin everything.

So why does this manga work so good?

What if he turns heel because he hates cheaters?

You do realize that the guys in this series are emotional too, right? Chrome irrationally decided to risk the continued survival of science because MUH FRIENDS.

Fresh premise, entertaining characters and top tier art.

Also somewhat playing around expectations
Everyone expected iron to lead to steel like the manga foresaw, but instead he jumped straight to electricity

false flag operation
screencap this

It doesn't. The very fucking fact that they had to drop the previous protagonist and focus solely on how great Senkuu is is proof enough. No amount of shilling is going to hide the fact that this is a subpar product

I thought the theory was it was founded by one of his science club buddies

That's why editors exist user.

It's not just the work of the author.

>they fixed a mistake which is why it doesn't work

I hope they make him evolve and become based we don't even know anything abput tsukasa's group?

>That's why editors exist user.
To shill?
>This story worked
>Then why was the the first half so pointless?
>SHUT UP IT DOESN'T COUNT?

Yes user, japanese manga editors come to Sup Forums to shill manga. You're so smart.

How else are they going to learn how to make bots to make it seem that people are really into this manga?

Wow, Namari actually looks kinda cute there. Design seems to have changed since the original look at the village.

Yeah, looking like it'll be
>Kinrou puts up a fight, but loses cause magma realizes/knows he has vision issues and exploits them
>Chrome will kick the shit out of Mantle
>Kohaku won't show up and Senku will get a pass (Kohaku may end up in some shit with lion boy while the tournament is happening)
>Ginrou will plow through thanks to all the doping
>Chrome vs. Magma will be some big emotional affair, honestly either of them could win it
>Senku will do nothing and Ginrou will just crash from overdosing on his shit before
>Final round is either Senku vs. Magma or Senku vs. Chrome.
>If Magma, Senku wins it, finds out Ruri is some kind of descendant of his father, and refuses to marry her (also ruins shit for Kohaku that way though)
>If Chrome, Senku will let Chrome win and get his pure waifu, mainly cause Senku realized there's some connection he's got with Ruri

ok, I wanna know. What do you even get out of shilling manga here? No one buys shonen jump. Maybe one richfag will buy the volumes, and they already planned to.
The concept of shilling is very Sup Forums Sup Forums, but I can't understand how it would work here.

>>Then why was the the first half so pointless?

How is it pointless it set up the main antagonist and two main characters that will reappear later in the story.

Plus you know, set up the world this takes place in and everything.

>two main characters that nobody liked will reappear later in the story.
It's cute that you believe this

Tsukasa did nothing wrong.

stop shitposting

>Manga
>Video views
What am I looking at here?

The story is for sure working a lot better now you spic poster

That was a strategy to force senku to fucking making back alive. It actually works on logic, "if x happens then it doesn't matter if I die", in this case x being "someone still carries the knowledge of science", chrome saw though it and refuse to accept just so senku have more chances to live.

The best new series at least

>BnHAtard on damage control
Enjoy your 2 weeks of waifufagging and shitposting.

>Pacing is fucking terrible
>Characters are weak as shit and aren't particularly memorable
>While the art is good the character designs suck ass

People REALLY want to like this it seems. No where near close to the best in Jump now

>BnHAtard
>DBZ pic

Shonen Jump literally using bots. O my god, it so stupid it's fucking hilarious

kinda sad

It's the PV for the anime.
Who even watches a PV more than once anyway

>It's the PV for the anime.
eh no, it's just a pv for the manga like they always do, like those [MAD] fanmade videos

You are not fooling anyone here.