Dragon Ball Super

> Ep. 115: Goku vs Kafla. Super Saiyan Blue beaten?!

> Caulifa and Kale fuse into Kafla! Stuck purely on the defensive against the powered-up Kafla's attacks, Goku transforms into Super Saiyan Blue.

Does this surprise anyone?

Of course Kafla would put Goku on the defensive...when SS Berserker Kale alone could tank SS Blue Goku's attacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/925532649925459969
youtube.com/watch?v=vzEOcN7J6fg
twitter.com/TTSoolBNiuIb6jG/status/926085393946050561
twitter.com/taddlelegacy/status/925953952822071296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SSJG > GT base Goku > SSJ3 > SSJB > SSJ2 > SSJ > base Goku > building > SSJ4

Yamcha deserves better. Thanks alot TFS and their amerifat fans.

>I'm gonna make Goku Black because I liked Kamen Rider Black and he has no personality his gimmick is just being a fake Goku
>the final villain of the arc completely relies on immortality, something that was TOTALLY never done before in Dragon Ball!
>also because a situation like this can only be solved through an asspull, I'm gonna retcon the potara fusion so it's on a time limit
>it doesn't matter anyway because when time runs out it doesn't really
>also the final villain is defeated by a deus ex machina
>also since I want to be unique for once I'm gonna force a completely unnecessary bittersweet bad ending and everything in the future is erased so this entire arc was for nothing
>(laughs)

How, HOW, did Toei manage to make something good out of this?
If they executed the Spirit Bomb better and got rid of the shitty forced bittersweet ending, their version would have been a solid 9/10
They gave Black personality and made him a very memorable villain and they made Merged Zamasu a proper final boss. All things that Toriyama couldn't do.
Based flamboyant fabulous smug man with based ki sword was 100% all Toei, not Toriyama. Where is your god now?
All of you APOLOGIZE right fucking now.

> Dragon Ball AF fan-fiction writer has the ability to add/modify content from Toriyama's own story outlines, such as including Vegetto (due to "fan expectations") and the Potara retcon.

Is this setting a dangerous precedent?

Xicor and SS5 Goku soon?

they just don't know that he was holding back this entire time

They never will: Toyocucks are irrational relentless megafaggots

The potara retcon was all Toriyama though, it was originally intended for Merged Zamasu.
Basically, Toriyama wrote himself into a corner with muh immortality and decided to give a time limit to the fusion because he didn't know how else the hereos would win the fight.
That is how much of a hack he is, just think about it.

>SS Berserker Kale alone could tank SS Blue Goku's attacks

My headcanon says that this wasn't canon

>Kafla is made by a being who's on SSB level and a being who's on SSJ2 level
>the last fusion composed by beings of these exact same levels was Merged Zamasu

Kafla is as strong as Merged Zamasu, although she is not permanent (fuck off Torifags, the anime did a good thing by making Merged Zamasu permanent) and is not immortal/invicibile

>The potara retcon was all Toriyama though, it was originally intended for Merged Zamasu.
Source?

Not when Merged Zamasu has no time-limit in the anime, so it obviously wasn't part of Toriyama's script.

It only makes sense that the Potara retcon was meant for Vegetto.

Why Toyo didn't have them de-fuse with the Dragon Balls is beyond me.

Looks like CHADFreiza is gonna have to step in and rape their pink little monkeyholes.

It wasn't neither was Goku ever going blue before Jiren. Toei had the general outline that specified him going blue dramatically in front of Jiren (which we got), but probably didn't realize that meant no blue beforehand, hence Goku always went blue with no real consequence several times before.

twitter.com/Herms98/status/925532649925459969

but it was never permanent for ningen, Goku and Vegeta defused.

If toyo wants to please the fans then why can't Yamcha win?

> Toei managed to make a villain who was just "fake Goku" the flamboyant smuglord villain that we love today

Truly based.

Also, this explains why Black is so boring in the manga

That literally just shows Toyo explaining why the script was the way it was, and Toriyama agreeing "I think it was good!"

If anything, that just shows Toriyama's approval. That's it.

stop replying to yourself with pushing that anime black was any different from manga. The only difference is the asspulls in the anime.

>o i have gained a new power
>oh now i have clones from another dimension

and ofcourse the wonderful voice acting. Black voice was 10/10.

>their personalities would have made their fusion impossible after the Majin Buu arc

So Toriyama is responsible for Vegeta kinda regressing to his Cell arc a bit
Unbelievable

Is this Kafla?

no thats Kale how she looked originally.

> agreeing with a post
> "stop replying to yourself"

It literally says immortality and time limit were key elements for Merged Zamasu in the original draft

could super saiyan rage be the incomplete form of the transformation gohan is trying to achieve?

>anime black wasn't any different from manga.

You can't be THIS delusional, can you?

should I post a screenshot of Black being mad as fuck because Vegeta was pummeling him in the anime?

>implying Xicor and SS5 were Toyo's creations
You dumb animefag...

He was talking about the original draft AND the revised draft.

I guess it's up for interpretation, but we already know that this didn't happen in the anime. Meaning it wasn't in the final draft.

is there a bigger asspull than Vegeta also going Blue out of nowhere with no real explanation on how he learned it?

We all know Black personality is being smug when is winning and a crying bitch when losing, even toeishills know it, don't waste your time

You do you

PLEASE! REPLY TO THIS POST WITH YOUR FAVOURITE CAULIFLA PICTURE!
IM BEGGING YOU!

It's not surprising because fusion is the greatest multiplier in Dragonball, even greater than SSB.

It has nothing to do with Kale being strong in Broly mode though, since the fusion is base x base and then transforming.

>Super Saiyan Blue beaten?!
So desperate, so sad. The real translation is "Goku is in a tight spot!".

>More saiyan girls episode
Why the staff hate ratings? Or Toei is trying to save Rider?

Wait really?
I know Herms isn't too reliable, but you gotta be kidding me

>It's not surprising because fusion is the greatest multiplier in Dragonball, even greater than SSB.

To all the chodes.

Here, all yours friend

> one scene in the anime where Black is upset
vs
> many scenes where manga Black is upset

Hmmm

Could this be...cherry-picking?

is this good?

Nope

>didn't read the manga
cute

Sure

Too bad this episode proved me right, huh.
As did the Zamasu arc, or did you forget that he never went Rose after fusing?

>if they executed the Spirit Bomb better and got rid of the shitty forced bittersweet ending
And didn't make SSAssblasted. And didn't make purple goo Zamasu. And didn't have Black forget he could go SS.

It's pointless to try talk sense into the Mangafags, they care about Toriyama's original vision so much they are perfectly fine with Black being just a fake Goku instead of having an actual personality

>[Goku + Vegeta] < [Goku + SSG]
Stop trying. SSG and SSB multipliers are better than fusion

but I liked half-corrupted Zamass

I did read the manga, and I actually enjoy it.

But I'm not a blind fanboy that thinks anime Black and manga Black were similar.

Anime Black was by far the best thing Toei did with that arc.

>+

Thanks for exposing that you're a clueless spic. Now get the fuck out before you embarrass yourself further, Juan Pablo.

How can you people watch this trash?

Purple Goo Zamasu would've made more sense if half of Zamasu's body got blown off by some attack and since only half of the body has the inmortality regeneration it reformed horribly

Yuka Takahashi is the animation director of the second half of episode 114, the birth of Kafla:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzEOcN7J6fg
twitter.com/TTSoolBNiuIb6jG/status/926085393946050561

it's not trash

No he doesn't you cuck, he was always shit

I won't watch these three episodes, Caulifla and Kale are boring as shit, no one cares about them

Why do Mexicans like Gohan so much?

>Shida and Takahashi both on episode 114

is there a bigger BTFO for the anti-U6 Saiyan fags than having the best two animators for Toei working on an episode mainly about Caulifla and Kale?

based toei

He reminds them of themselves: complete failures that somehow still think they're hot shit.

It's weird how the mexicans are the only crowd who like Gohan

the white hair is also them projecting their secret desire to be white on their self-insert
this is the true psychology behind Gohan Blanco

Ok, be real, how many of you are actually Hispanic?

Sure, keep telling that to yourself.

He speaks their language

> Half-Corrupted Zamasu

> With Merged Zamasu's fused body being an unbalanced mix, while his semi-immortal body struggles to heal from damage, his body damaged sections mutate into a purple and slimy substance, which happened to his right (mortal) side of his body.

I know people like to meme with "purple goo" or whatever, but this actually makes sense

Mexicans like Goku and Vegeta, especially Vegeta more

Dyspo episode when?

>Black being just a fake Goku
Literally never happened in any version, anime-Black is a fusion between Freeza and Xicor and manga-Black is a more wicked and savage Zamas (which is the entire point of having Zamas changing bodies with Goku)

115 preview pic

>btfo
it just shows that Toei is sinking the ship by wasting talent on this.

> Literally never happened
> Ignoring interview where Toriyama/Toyotaro said exactly that

Wew

fucking hell the idea of the invicibility being outright broken by a higher power was so good

why did they have to include the shitty ''lmao nvm I'm back oh shit Zen-chan is here to erase me'' Toriyama ending?
why couldn't they ignore it like they did with the Zamasu's time-limit?

>implying it's only Mexicans
Even mortal enemies in-universe like Gohan deep inside and can't resist the urge to hug him.

your headcanon is shit my friend

If Toei wasn't fucking shit, this is what should have happened to him after Vegetto's Final Kamehameha, to show that his immortality isn't perfect anymore and the mortal "side" of his body is breaking down.

Instead he just conjures up a random lightning bolt and transforms himself into that for NO fucking reason.

>I'M NOT OWNED!

It still looks like shit.

They're searching for Grandpa Gohan you retarded spic

GODhan is universal

Reposting

Toyotaro redrew Goku going God to fight future Zamasu and the original chapter of Vegetto had no pages enough to show all the scenes Toyo drew, you can see more of Vegetto kicking ass here
twitter.com/taddlelegacy/status/925953952822071296

>If they executed the Spirit Bomb better and got rid of the shitty forced bittersweet ending, their version would have been a solid 9/10
Holy shit talk about shit standards jesus fucking christ. The manga may be a steaming pile written by a senile old turd and a fanboy but it's still leagues above the abomination we have to witness every fucking week

how am I owned exactly? I will get the same out of the episode as you, can you please explain your reasoning?

This arc has been good, the problem is with the upcoming episodes, some people really hates caulifla and kale in the spotlight

>this level of denial

Son GODhan and Grandpa Gohan are the same person anyway so it's the same

>Caulifla ahead in the true masterrace countries Finland and Norway

Really makes you think

The potara retcon was Toriyama though. It was intended for Merged Zamasu.

The interview states that the potara "time limit" was in the original draft but Vegito wasn't.

>this arc has been good

what

>finland
>noway
>master race

they are more cucked than fucking sweden at this point.

Soon, hopefully

this gives me fucking cancer. How is this story being written exactly? Just the watching gives me fucking braincancer so I can't imagine people are getting paid to greenlit something like this