Why oppose racial diversity?

Is there any rational reason to be opposed to diversity other than 'my racial purity'? (Assuming of course that the people in question follow the law of the country and if they don't you should of course kick them out.) I'm interested in your serious answers (as someone that believes in open borders and free markets (with little to no taxation)). So far the alt-right arguments I've heard have been economically illiterate and illogical in general...

Open borders does, for example, increase labour market efficiency and without it adjustments of labour/capital ratios are far less efficient. (As someone that has done research on this and actually have worked with the data I know this very well...)

Looking forward to your answers although at this point I don't expect much.

Attached: 1521226252755.webm (640x800, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj62Uy25uBs
jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-palestinian-israeli-race.html
washingtonpost.com/world/high-above-nazareth-an-israeli-mayor-wants-to-keep-his-city-jewish-now-and-forever/2013/09/19/1a3fd172-2157-11e3-ad1a-1a919f2ed890_story.html
alternet.org/story/142478/israeli_government_ads_warn_against_marrying_non-jews
eutimes.net/2013/01/israel-seeks-to-decrease-number-of-black-population-hr-activist/
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26067980
globalfire.tv/nj/03en/jews/purejews.htm
roitov.com/articles/citizenshiplaw.htm
theguardian.com/world/2014/may/04/binyamin-netanyahu-israel-jewish-state
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4389583,00.html
nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/
972mag.com/idf-colonel-rabbi-implies-rape-is-permitted-in-war/39535/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/5049501/Israel-admits-killing-189-children-in-Gaza-campaign.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10963663/Israel-kills-two-handicapped-Palestinian-women-in-air-strike-on-home-for-disabled.html
aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/gaza-un-school-hit-201473041918975321.html
zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-05/israeli-soldiers-describe-how-they-shot-innocent-civilians-because-they-were-bored
hrw.org/news/2014/08/04/gaza-israeli-soldiers-shoot-and-kill-fleeing-civilians
abcnews.go.com/International/israeli-strike-kills-boys-playing-gaza-beach/story?id=24583817
rt.com/news/1500-palestinian-children-dead-629/
reuters.com/article/2013/06/20/us-palestinian-israel-children-idUSBRE95J0FR20130620
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/05/palestinian-boy-mohammed-abu-khdeir-burned-alive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why oppose racial diversity?
Because it sucks and I want to live around my own kind. I see race as an extension of family. I'm not comfortable around non-whites. They feel alien

if you mix everyone up, then there is no more "diversity"... if "diversity" is really your endgame (it isn't, your endgame is "fuck whitey"), then walling off all the separate subraces is the ONLY way to have actual, lasting diversity.

Attached: exactly.png (500x375, 287K)

ooga, booga, lugie, ooga

I recognize that tribalism exists. I have some myself, but I look at the economics and I try to think about the human race as a whole.

>how can we maximize our chances of surviving?
>how can we survive long enough to spread into space?
>how can we prosper the most?

There're ways of dealing with tribalism that seems to be quite efficient. Take Singapore as an example... A quite diverse place with some racial conflicts, but they have been able to dealt with it efficiently through good leadership.

The thing is that for free markets we need free or almost free labour mobility. So we have to choose... will we choose free markets (which has produced all the wealth and most of the progress we have) or tribalism?

Not true. A person with 40% European ancestry, 30% African ancestry and 30% Asian ancestry has heritage from all over the world. It doesn't disappear and isn't ruined.

Attached: 1521226930393.webm (480x600, 526K)

Can we have a diversity thread, please?

Attached: funwblacks18foodrun.webm (400x326, 2.99M)

Attached: funwblacks4-trump-supporter.webm (480x852, 3M)

Because this is the out come
Le 56%

Attached: pw66ei5.jpg (1200x857, 160K)

Sup Forums are wrong about racial diversity being inherently bad and it's obvious because you can't answer my questions and make compelling fact based arguments. You just spam silly webms and make racist/anti-Semitic comments.

Do you even know basic economics?

Attached: 1521222570097.webm (480x480, 355K)

Low quality bait thread.

Attached: Fresh-Sage-Leaves-1024x676.jpg (1024x676, 74K)

Attached: typical negro.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

>make a thread with fact based arguments of why open borders and thus racial diversity can be a good thing
>stupid burger things it's bait
Your silence in responding to my arguments says everything everyone needs to know.

Attached: 1521226836998.webm (640x800, 972K)

>"Is there any rational reason to be opposed to diversity other than 'my racial purity'?"
>Lower IQ.
>Uglier average
>Lack of identity
>Lower social trust
>Outbreeding depression
Oh wait, I forgot, OP is a shill who made this thread a billion times without ever making a good argument.

Attached: mongrel.png (535x507, 620K)

It's a code-word for "no more White people"

>Is there any rational reason to be opposed to diversity other than 'my racial purity'?
The White race race has the right to exist as the White race.

>Open borders does, for example, increase labour market efficiency and without it adjustments of labour/capital ratios are far less efficient. (As someone that has done research on this and actually have worked with the data I know this very well...)
So in other words what you're saying is that you care more about money than you do the existence of the White race?

I cant think of any, user. Afterall we all share the same values and morals

Attached: 56F16341-107E-466B-AD85-DD97D3B5113E.jpg (1622x1394, 784K)

>Not true. A person with 40% European ancestry, 30% African ancestry and 30% Asian ancestry has heritage from all over the world. It doesn't disappear and isn't ruined.

Ok, even if that's true, why would that be a desired outcome? The endstate of the "diversity" movement is everyone looking and acting the same, which isn't very "diverse".

Again, you can spout off some sperg lolbertarian crap an/or sing kumbaya but what you advocate comes down to "fuck whitey", and while you may be ok with that, I prefer a different future.

The fact that people are different is the only thing that's saved us from being wiped out by diseases.

Attached: funwblacks60babysitter.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Attached: The Mantra.jpg (1024x768, 197K)

Attached: White GeNOcide Project (19).jpg (730x480, 54K)

Kys, kike

Attached: FBE92A99-9A1A-4109-AEB6-8DC9D064BD8F.png (500x560, 56K)

Attached: White GeNOcide Project (144).jpg (1440x1720, 329K)

Attached: funwblacks133-PublicNoggingwBike.webm (724x720, 2.94M)

Attached: White GeNOcide Project (37).jpg (506x720, 75K)

This should answer all your questions. I don't hate anyone.Multiethnic societies simply lead to conflict based down ethnic lines given enough time, 100% of the time.

Attached: Aristotle.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

What good does,diversity do besides creating ethnic,enclaves?

>Is there any rational reason to be opposed to diversity other than 'my racial purity'?
You obviously have never lived around niggers.

Attached: funwblacks142-Adult-vs-Chimps.webm (360x640, 2.81M)

Immigrants drive down wages and contribute to the massive income disparity.

Race is just a social construct, nothing to fear

Attached: AF09BDAB-4E9B-4029-9534-A0B69516E5B3.jpg (1962x1471, 2.18M)

Absolute fucking animals

Attached: funwblacks112-pistolwhip-pickup.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

> my grandpa said it that means it's true.
Fucking faggot alt right dick sprayer

It seems like you only want racial diversity because you have a fetish for nigger women

>but I look at the economics
Shekelstein detected. We were doing just fine whilst we had nationalism and Jews getting kicked out of... well, everywhere.

Attached: Jews Expelled Historically.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>. It doesn't disappear and isn't ruined.
what is that heritage?
which side will he pick in case of conflict?
what will he do when his different backgrounds provide different answers to everyday questions?

>Do you even know basic economics?
"Bro, just lower the average IQ of the next generation to get some subsistence wage workers."

How about this for economics: white children would grow up to have a higher IQ, a lower crime rate, and a much higher social trust. Why increase the workforce by making more whites?

Also, here's a little reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=oj62Uy25uBs
>literally 90% of the black population can even fully use the ability to read to gain information
>at least more than half of mutts, blacks, and heavily mixed hispanics, have an IQ so low that they aren't even capable of being employed in the most simple jobs imaginable; that's why their economies are such trash
Basically in the current world, despite the denial of the population, the wealth of nations is defined by IQ and industriousness and almost nothing else. And both those traits are highly inheritable.

Cuck economists like you keep making up crazy theories to why blacks are dumb and poor, you have been making these posts for weeks, time to stop, time to wake up; there are deeper reasons why some populations succeed and others fail, and it's not "environmental" or "cultural", otherwise the reality we observe wouldn't be so racially segregated since some blacks would be able to just have an good culture and environment and basically make an european country. And some whites would be poor and abused enough to have a higher crime rate than blacks in a large consistent population; none of those scenarios occur.

When you're White there is no upgrade. Don't mix.

I am not against diverse genetics. I am against diverse population. If all blacks were genetically colonized so that there were zero 100% black children for a generation then the country would be better. Mind you, that's only good if 100% white children were still being born. If you slowly eradicate wholly black genetics through genetic imperialism then you can salvage what little good there is about black genetics as well as keeping white genetics mostly intact.

As for population diversity, why would we want a bunch of violent criminals walking around with peaceful white people?

>The age of the document determines if its true or false!
Nigger dick sucking anti-White faggot.

Attached: White GeNOcide Project (11).jpg (600x605, 43K)

Non-whites are really shitty and abrasive people. It's not rocket science.

Attached: 1443067890872.jpg (708x708, 71K)

Here's your diversity chart.

Attached: diversity.jpg (451x276, 25K)

>seems to be quite efficient. Take Singapore as an example... A quite diverse place with some racial conflicts, but they have been able to dealt with it efficiently through good leadership.
singapore is a single city with a fascist like dictatorship
every time you shills use singapore we laugh our asses off for making Sup Forums right: order through fascism

Attached: Diversity We Already Have It Now Go Home.jpg (606x465, 48K)

>OP flees another thread once people actually try to reason with him
What a surprise.

Attached: jokerfacewhen.png (1600x1338, 359K)

>hating only the niggers
>not hating those who let them in

smart, so smart

The only way anti-White opinions can exist is when they remain unchallenged.

>>not hating those who let them in
We hate the Jews more than we hate the niggers.

This one always infuriates me the most

The question isn't so much "why oppose racial diversity" as it it "why support racial diversity". There are simply no good reasons to actively wanting to create a more racially diverse society beyond moral grandstanding. Studies have shown that social cohesion falls as racial diversity increases, as people by nature are tribalistic. This can also be seen in cities and towns all around the world that self-segregate. Immigrants living in self-created ghettos and not interacting with the majority, good old "white flight" and so forth. There are no reasons to want to push towards racial diversity. It doesn't increase wages, iq, social cohesion, nothing.

This might shock you OP but with open borders and constant racial mixing you actually DESTROY racial diversity, in order for it to exist you need ethically pure regions producing people different from the ones coming from other places.

When you open the borders you get an average from the country in question and the countries your immigrants come from. You see, importing scores of low IQ third world savages will somewhat lower your own standard of living.

Finally having a fractured society with multiple groups fighting for resources means you no longer have philia with your fellow countryman. You are on your own. Thus democracy fails, altruism fails and you'd get a despotic police state, working as an arbiter between the blobs of humans shoving each other around.

Compare Brazil with Japan, get back to me what society is generally better. Tell me what the world you'd actually want to look more like ?

tl;dr: racewarnow

tfw no qt somali gf :/ i miss finland everyday I saw like 2 girls like web.m related with finnish chads

Attached: somali_qt.webm (640x800, 1.41M)

name?

Because White women with this body are 5x more attractive. It doesn't matter how many times you ask this question. Most people want to be left alone so why don't you leave us the fuck alone? The fact that you don't is why people don't like you.

Attached: 1518737714706.jpg (587x618, 88K)

>Thinking that ugly, subhuman nigress is attractive.
How can you be blind yet still post?

>164217337
Well, if we're gonna pass judgement, based on flags, I'd say yours is a good sign you're a baiting faggot. Not to mention this load of shite.

>Not true. A person with 40% European ancestry, 30% African ancestry and 30% Asian ancestry has heritage from all over the world. It doesn't disappear and isn't ruined.

(You) and bump denied

Racial diversity is inversely correlated with civic culture and social openness. Introducing diverse elements into a community hurts it.

it wasn't the jews alone, many useful idiots helped them

>tfw Californian
>grew up around nonwhites
>hated them as a teenager because I was living in the suburbs and only saw them at school
>roommate in college was a Mexican
>became friends with him
>started hanging out with more Mexicans
>eventually met a qt Mexican girl who I asked out
>have a half white kid now and planning on marrying her soon
Take the diversitypill, Sup Forums

>it wasn't the jews alone, many useful idiots helped them
The Jews are ultimately responsible because without them, those useful idiots wouldn't be doing the will of the Jews.

Spoken like a true basement faggot

well idk i find them attractive and besides somalis aren't negroids though they're caucasoid with european features like nose hair lips and have recessive genes just like ethopians are. I rate them higher than the blacks you see everyday

Attached: 1505293873391.webm (640x640, 936K)

There's every reason to do so and only one reason for someone to oppose it (aside from wanting a racial attack on the victim race(s) you're imposing this on). That reason is sexual perversion; wanting to fuck different races. Your webm clip tells me that's what you had in mind when making this thread.

The invasion and colonization of white countries is extremely harmful, economically. There is no argument to be made for the non-white invasion. It is wholly negative and was always meant to be. If you want cheap labor, you could just do away with minimum wage and have poor whites be your slave laborers, as it always was in the past.

>Lower IQ.
East Asian have higher average IQs the Europeans.

>Uglier average
Your opinion.

>Lack of identity
Not true. There're lots of identities that isn't based on race and your racial identity can be 50% Finnish, 25% Nigerian and 25% Indian (for example).

>Lower social trust
Maybe. There're some research that suggests that, but you can engineer a society to reduce those effects.

>Outbreeding depression
Silly.

>bla bla bla muh racial purity

The end goal is that free labour mobility is needed for free markets to function property. And race mixing could also reduce racism (unfair discrimination).

Not an argument and I'm for diversity everywhere btw. Me being Jewish has nothing to do with it and it just shows that you don't have any arguments and move on to ad hominem insults.

Not everything Aristotle says is a fact although he's my favorite philosopher.

I have lived around Ethiopian Jews and African migrants. They're good people for the most part.

Attached: 1520462699799.png (566x566, 551K)

>well idk i find them attractive
So therefore the White race must cease to exist because you are into bestiality?

Except I own the whole house while you live in a third world shithole. BTW, when did you get your internet back?

>>bla bla bla muh racial purity
Israel's Racial Purity Laws
jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-palestinian-israeli-race.html

High Above Nazareth, an Israeli Mayor Wants to Keep His City Jewish 'Now and Forever'
washingtonpost.com/world/high-above-nazareth-an-israeli-mayor-wants-to-keep-his-city-jewish-now-and-forever/2013/09/19/1a3fd172-2157-11e3-ad1a-1a919f2ed890_story.html

Israeli Government Ads Warn Against Marrying Non-Jews
alternet.org/story/142478/israeli_government_ads_warn_against_marrying_non-jews

Israel Seeks to Decrease Number of Black Population
eutimes.net/2013/01/israel-seeks-to-decrease-number-of-black-population-hr-activist/

The Jewish Fear of Intermarriage
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-26067980

Multiculturalism Not for Israel
globalfire.tv/nj/03en/jews/purejews.htm

Netanyahu Prolongs Law Banning Mixed Marriages
roitov.com/articles/citizenshiplaw.htm

Netanyahu Pushes to Define Israel as Nation State of Jewish People Only
theguardian.com/world/2014/may/04/binyamin-netanyahu-israel-jewish-state

'Racism' or Extinction
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4389583,00.html

they bring absolutely nothing of value to our society, and those who do already have territories in which economic opportunities are laid out for them.
We have no business babysitting people who technically never left the stone age. They are a detriment to our core values, and multiculturalism in reality only breeds animosity and hate.
People like their own kind. Humans are born 'racist'
nypost.com/2017/04/13/your-baby-is-a-little-bit-racist-science-says/

Attached: africans_lack_abstract_thought.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Well,i simply could fuck you into a strong way.
Anyway open borders are the base for racial and civile wars.

>race as an extension of family
You must have a pretty shitty family then if you think that white-man-joe-smloe on the street can bring even a candle to the light that your family should bring to you.

>and I'm for diversity everywhere btw.
Even Israel?

>Me being Jewish has nothing to do with it
It has everything to do with it.

Attached: White vs Jewish Nationalism - Menachem Rosensaft.jpg (1300x3100, 1.61M)

imagine being a diversity proponent because you find some cherry picked webm of an attractive shitskin dancing

>Me being Jewish has nothing to do with it
Bait confirmed beyond all doubt. Neck yourself, nigger.

>So therefore the White race must cease to exist because you are into bestiality?

I never said in fact and that should never happen and whites should be with other ethnic whites. Anglos with anglos, slavs with slavs and etc. you're just splurging out of control and projecting like an amerimutt, you must be autistic or something. you're prob the least white person on this thread anyways judging by your flag.

You can find people of other races attractive, theres no such thing as an absolutist stance on beauty.

Of course you wouldn't understand it growing up on the prototype mongrel island. Friendly neighbors that aren't shooting each other and dumping trash into the street are a completely alien concept to you.

>Questionable statistic based off a BS test
>Opinion
>Opinion
>Opinion
>Opinion

>I never said in fact and that should never happen and whites should be with other ethnic whites. Anglos with anglos, slavs with slavs and etc. you're just splurging out of control and projecting like an amerimutt, you must be autistic or something. you're prob the least white person on this thread anyways judging by your flag.
Oh look...now the nigger lover is into D&C mode attempting to claim I'm not really White because I live in the USA.

>You can find people of other races attractive,
There are no attractive non-Whites.

>theres no such thing as an absolutist stance on beauty.
Funny how you and the kike OP are the ones defending ugly subhuman nigresses.

They commit like 80% of crimes. Also we need to protect our etnical diversity

that's why they do this, m8

But then you have a global ethnostate. Why is that a problem?

Is it really all that questionable? Blacks and Mestizos perform about as well as you would expect from a demographics pool with an average IQ that sits in the mid 90s and lower.

I'm just going to assume you're a mutt roastie, no need to reply to some splurging out muttress.

>muh economy

Money is all the jew wants. Completely ignores the failure of multiculturalism blatantly present in America with crime statistics, job performance inequalities, and racial tension due to the fact the majority of non-whites are peasant tier in their performance and are criminal in behavior that they end up in all shit positions, giving them hatred for the ones on top. There is no peace but a never-ending race war in all forms in this convoluted shoving of all peoples together for the sake of slavery, colonialism, and nihilism with a smile that is this so-called Globalism. This melting pot will collapse and the very evidence of this is Brazil and Venezuela. It's a biological and psychological experiment with the only ones benefiting are the kikes due to their monopoly of profit and tax money that is sent to Israel.

Attached: ethnonationlism.png (1430x907, 209K)

>you must be autistic or something. you're prob the least white person on this thread anyways judging by your flag.

Wow how convenient that the Amerimutt meme serves as a means of demoralizing American whites. Really makes me think.

Speaking of engineering people. Are posts like this an attempt to make people hate Jews? Is this an adl poster trying to stir up 'anti-semetism' so they can 'expose' it?

Attached: 1514379118941.jpg (720x960, 43K)

lynch this subhuman please

Who gives a shit? Let them stir up heeb-bashing. Fuck the Jews.

Attached: 19200522_Dearborn_Independent-Intl_Jew.jpg (800x1238, 551K)

I hate ooga boogas.

>I'm just going to assume you're a mutt roastie, no need to reply to some splurging out muttress.
"you're not White because I say so therefore it's perfectly acceptable for Whites to betray their race with niggers."

Yeah...makes perfect sense

>which side will he pick in case of conflict?
If there are no sides there will be few if any conflicts.

No I recognize that Africans ON AVERAGE have lower IQs and thus will take different positions in the labour market. Some Africans however have very high IQs.

Silly.

A diverse population doesn't necessarily mean high crime rates. You should of course punish criminals hard.

Not an argument.

>fascist like dictatorship
Not true. That being said I'm not opposed to hard governance as long as we have free markets and free labour mobility.

How silly you look. Take off that flag. You're disrespecting it.

It's the opposite.

I just gave you a strong reason. The market will function much better with free labour mobility.

>Studies have shown that social cohesion falls as racial diversity increases, as people by nature are tribalistic.
I know. I have read them. That being said with social engineering that could change and again the benefits from having that market function better outweighs it. And open borders also forces countries to deconstruct welfare states, which is good in the long run.

Just found them on /gif/.

Not necessarily and please link to academic research.

Good for you.

>muh joos

>There is no argument to be made
I just made a strong one. Free markets need labour mobility and it will also force countries to deconstruct welfare states. Answer that first. No one has yet.

The situation in Israel is very complicated and I would say unique. Arabs wants to genocide us and so we have to take some special measures to stop that. That being said... Israel has the world's most moral army.

Not true. I've answered this many times.

>muh joos

Attached: 1520609142469.jpg (534x532, 82K)

>Is there any rational reason to be opposed to diversity
Because parents and grandparents want their kids to resemble them you dope.
No blue eyed blonde person wants to stare at a curly brown niglet and say "that's my seed".

Diversity is our strength, that's why we should keep racial purity.

Attached: 1487800706788.png (1602x1348, 152K)

you've come to the wrong place on the internet to ask that.
go ask jews and sjws. They want to anhilate all diverse races and leave behind a mixed mongrel breed, devoid of diversity, culture, heritage, history.

Sup Forums wants to preserve all races. even abos and niggers along with all the other apes.

>muh jobs

Not once have I said anything about jobs, nice try kike. Just ignore reality, but you are a slave to Israel and all your property is nonexistent when you live among low-quality living thanks to lowest of quality of peoples.

>East Asian have higher average IQs the Europeans.
Untrue when you exclude mutts and half breeds that are called whites in the west. And even if it is in some peculiar cases, we are talking about a 1-4 point difference. Not a 15 point different like blacks and whites.

>>Uglier average
>Your opinion.
No, this can actually be objectively measured. Mutts and non-whites are indeed less desired. So no, it's not "my opinion".

>you can engineer a society to reduce those effects.
Not how human beings work. You are already talking about "engineering everything that goes wrong", that's a sign you are obsessed with a destructive idea.

So, do you not deny that blacks have a lower IQ and that you advocate for lowering the IQ of the population? Are you seriously this much of a fucking shill?
>"IQ matters"
>>"yeah!? but this one group has as much IQ as whites, check mate! You should allow the gene pool of your country mix with everyone now!"

Attached: angrymerchant.jpg (297x365, 36K)

I don’t. I just think my country is allowed to have laws and an immigration policy. I also don’t want de facto racial discrimination against me, out of some twisted sense of justice.

Ask Yugoslavia how diversity worked out for them. And why is India not going to be a superpower by 2020 if diversity is an advantage

>Me being Jewish has nothing to do with it and it just shows that you don't have any arguments and move on to ad hominem insults.

Okay, you should then strongly support open borders for Israel. All that diversity, "economic efficiency" etc. Do it as long as the jews are a minority and then some. I mean it will be diverse and economically efficient, right?

>Not true. There're lots of identities that isn't based on race and your racial identity can be 50% Finnish, 25% Nigerian and 25% Indian (for example).

With open borders Israel, your children can be 1/284 Jewish, 6/82 Nigerian, 54/96 Arab, 1/16 Chinese. Lot's of "identity" there.

>Maybe. There're some research that suggests that, but you can engineer a society to reduce those effects.

Yea, the (((social engineering))).

You also get a cultural climate which is mostly against your own race, laws that favor discrimination against your own race etc.

>Open borders does, for example, increase labour market efficiency and without it adjustments of labour/capital ratios are far less efficient.

That's bullshit. Only economic "benefit" there is, is that people from poorer countries get to exert downward pressure on the wages and increased welfare fueled consumption, which is upward pressure for prices. Good for (((some))), not for anyone else. It's not even good economically for minorities that are already in the country.

And it's reasonable to suggest, that multi-cult is a (((ploy))), to create tension between "new" ethnic groups and the host ethnic group to direct attention away from a certain (((minority))) and to "peacefully" genocide the host population (only the new "mutt" population will start to hate the (((certain minority))) aswell, judging how this (((minority))) gets kicked out everywhere it goes). It's kind of obvious, once you look at Israels immigration policy and compare it with the (((policy))) and (((media sentiment))) of the western nations.

>Arabs wants to genocide us
Jews want to genocide Whites. Pic related.

>Israel has the world's most moral army.
IDF Colonel-Rabbi Implies: Rape is Permitted in War
972mag.com/idf-colonel-rabbi-implies-rape-is-permitted-in-war/39535/

Israel Admits Killing 189 Children in Gaza Campaign
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/5049501/Israel-admits-killing-189-children-in-Gaza-campaign.html

Israel Kills Two Handicapped Palestinian Women in Air Strike on Home for Disabled
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/10963663/Israel-kills-two-handicapped-Palestinian-women-in-air-strike-on-home-for-disabled.html

Israeli Fire Kills Nineteen in Gaza UN School
aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/gaza-un-school-hit-201473041918975321.html

Israeli Soldiers Describe How They "Shot Innocent Civilians Because They Were Bored"
zerohedge.com/news/2015-05-05/israeli-soldiers-describe-how-they-shot-innocent-civilians-because-they-were-bored

Israeli Soldiers Shoot and Kill Fleeing Civilians
hrw.org/news/2014/08/04/gaza-israeli-soldiers-shoot-and-kill-fleeing-civilians

Israeli Strike Kills Four Boys Playing on Gaza Beach
abcnews.go.com/International/israeli-strike-kills-boys-playing-gaza-beach/story?id=24583817

Over 1,500 Palestinian Children Killed by Israeli Forces Since 2000
rt.com/news/1500-palestinian-children-dead-629/

Palestinian Children Tortured, Used as Shields by Israel: U.N.
reuters.com/article/2013/06/20/us-palestinian-israel-children-idUSBRE95J0FR20130620

Palestinian Boy Mohammed Abu Khdeir was Burned Alive, Says Official
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/05/palestinian-boy-mohammed-abu-khdeir-burned-alive

Attached: Jewish Quotations Concerning the Extermination of European Derived Peoples and Cultures.jpg (543x1105, 308K)

>No I recognize that Africans ON AVERAGE have lower IQs and thus will take different positions in the labour market. Some Africans however have very high IQs.
Do you deny the genetic factor of IQ? Are you playing the "everyone has the same potential for IQ and they are just a bit unprivileged right now" card?