Feminist Apocalypse General - /FAG/ (Bioweapon Attack)

This thread is for sharing memes and information/research about the Femin Virus.

>The Oxytocin hormone and it's importance to pair bonding, maternal behavior, in-group preference, pregnancy and other functions
archive.is/HOGiQ
>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
archive.is/vXXr8
>Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the femin virus on American black communities
archive.is/VBhRu
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a femin outbreak
archive.is/t3cvv
>Elevated femin infection rates helped cause the Cambodian Dark Ages
archive.is/45gAp

Attached: 1519902259115.png (1110x1480, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tke5R
archive.is/xdB0C
churchofscotland.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/48866/Web_PDF_Diverse_Gender_Identities_and_Pastoral_Care.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(cosmogony)#Chaoskampf
smerdaleos.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/151964305-how-to-kill-a-dragon-by-calvin-watkins.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenghuang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretarybird
math.utah.edu/ugrad/colloqnotes/stanard.html
iep.utm.edu/gender-c/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_dragon
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/atlanta-police-insist-cdc-said-missing-scientist-was-passed-over-for-promotion
wsmv.com/story/37717204/world-health-organization-gets-ready-for-disease-x
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/13/the-cdc-says-its-missing-researcher-wasnt-denied-a-promotion-police-say-otherwise/?utm_term=.f533556c95cb
bbc.com/news/science-environment-43389031
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478390/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478390/figure/F4/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7560933
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair
cbsnews.com/amp/news/flight-scare-woman-tries-opening-door-united-express-flight-5449-today-2018-03-05/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/15/she-found-a-dating-app-on-her-boyfriends-phone-then-she-bought-a-samurai-sword/?utm_term=.cfc871115405
abcnews.go.com/US/cdc-missing-worker-recently-received-promotion/story?id=53759793
thecrabbynook.com/what-does-the-dragon-and-phoenix-symbolize-in-feng-shui/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

basic gestalt:

>its a retrovirus
>strains of it have existed forever
>ancient ruins and mythology depict it as a warning of what it is, how it manifests, who it effects, and how destructive it is
>it seems to start to naturally show itself when a civilization starts to build dense cities/industrialize
>women stop wanting to have kids, only want foreign men, hate males
>everyone turns degenerate/pedo/gay/trans
>society collapses everyone goes down with it
>cia/paperclipped gnatzis figured out what it was and identified a strain
>it was weaponized
>it was released in the ghettos of america and poorer areas of western europe in the 70's
>today whites are infected as shit
>it is sometimes being administered in soyboy food products like starbucks drinks
>all feminists have it
>the only cure is lead

What the femin virus is NOT:

>some stupid bacteria shit spread by cats
>some stupid shit spread by vaccines
>some kind of retarded living meme effect
>a dumb r/K theory, feminists are caught in an endless cycle of trying to destroy their reservoir of mates not attract them

Anyone pushing these themes over and over is a shill

Attached: quick rundown.jpg (4175x5708, 1.28M)

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!

Our proposed method for how the virus acts: it is a retrovirus that inserts its genome into the human genome. The inserted genome disrupts the DNA sequence and expression of a gene involved in regulation of oxytocin hormone signaling.

This causes disparities in oxytocin, which is involved in maternity, pair-bonding, ingroup preference, and dopamine/serotonin regulation, all things that feminists tend to lack

Attached: femin retrovirus.jpg (2913x9987, 1.34M)

The Feminist is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a nationwrecker, whore, roastie, slut, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But tell her that she has an incurable virus and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>demographic most in favor of abortion: liberal women
>least in favor: conservative women
archive.is/tke5R

>Even Women Didn't Want To Give Women the Vote
>If women got the vote, they would have to serve in the army and on juries. There would be fewer children but more divorce. Men would become less chivalrous and reverent of womanhood.
>Women would take up men's occupations, and men would take up women's occupations; the result, according to an antisuffrage booster, would be a "race of masculine women and effeminate men and the mating of these would result in the procreation of a race of degenerates."
>"If women achieve the feministic idea and live as men do," wrote a male doctor who opposed female suffrage, "they would incur the risk of 25% more insanity than they have now."
>Of the 535 members of the 108th Congress, only 73, or less than 14%, are women. All but six of America's 50 governors are men.
archive.is/xdB0C

>“Some men have vaginas and some women have penises,” claims the Church of Scotland.
>The church’s newfound fascination with sex changes stems from SJW advocacy by the Church of England, which has members who refer to God as a “she.”
churchofscotland.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/48866/Web_PDF_Diverse_Gender_Identities_and_Pastoral_Care.pdf

Remember that turning a society's deities into feminine forms or worshipping snakes is a known sign of a femin infected civilization which is approaching a total and complete collapse

Attached: femindoom.jpg (1037x1566, 1.76M)

The prevalence of hero/deity conflict with serpents in Indo-European culture:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(cosmogony)#Chaoskampf
>How to Kill a Dragon: Aspects of Indo-European Poetics
smerdaleos.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/151964305-how-to-kill-a-dragon-by-calvin-watkins.pdf
>The Saint George and the Dragon legend describes the saint taming and slaying a dragon that demanded human sacrifices; the saint thereby rescues the princess chosen as the next offering
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon

Attached: Saint_George_and_the_Dragon_by_Paolo_Uccello_(London)_01.jpg (1171x900, 185K)

bump

The Chinese also have their own cultural take on the imagery of the eagle killing the snake

>A common depiction of fenghuang was of it attacking snakes with its talons and its wings spread
>In ancient and modern Chinese culture, they can often be found in the decorations for weddings or royalty, along with dragons
>This is because the Chinese considered the dragon and phoenix symbolic of blissful relations between husband and wife, another common yang and yin metaphor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenghuang

Interesting take on the Chinese dragon symbology and their cultural outlook on the correct nature of male relationships with females

The fenghuang also bears a striking resemblance to the Secretarybird, which is from Africa and hunts snakes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secretarybird

Attached: Chinese_dragon_and_pheonix.jpg (600x619, 295K)

Nice, turbovirgin central in this thread.

bump cuz fuck roasties

Attached: pol university of misogny.png (938x976, 1.06M)

It's really amusing to me how the same posters from the same countries show up day after day with the same triggered insults

Stay mad

Appreciate the bumps

Attached: femimutt.jpg (988x1052, 758K)

The imagery of the fenghuang phoenix and the dragon are reminiscent of yin and yang

Yin and Yang also symbolize order and chaos, and the yin (black shade) represents the female nature

math.utah.edu/ugrad/colloqnotes/stanard.html
iep.utm.edu/gender-c/

It follows then that without order and harmony, the female nature when out of check will result in unbridled chaos and destruction

In the same sense, too much order upsets the natural balance, instead the Chinese ideal is to see true equality between the forces by seeking a harmonious balance - note how yin and yang symbology shows not a 50-50 divide but a perfect interlocking of the forces, where each side fills the deficiencies of the other

Something to think about as people here come to grips with the reality of out of control women, feminism/the femin virus' destructive nature and what true "equality" between the sexes should look like

Attached: 7.jpg (4976x2209, 3.41M)

Attached: 6.jpg (1454x2000, 983K)

We need more World Tree memes

Check out what I posted above, China has eagle/snake symbols too

Attached: 1518742009440.jpg (1000x662, 192K)

South Korea used to be an ultra patriarchal society before feminism eroded/imploded it

The President's office uses the fenghuang as it's symbol

Attached: Seal_of_the_President_of_the_Republic_of_Korea.svg.png (350x350, 77K)

Oh shit dude the phoenix...... rise from the ashes

Attached: 5.jpg (2000x2000, 717K)

Exactly, the men who rise up and rebuild society after femin collapses it

I want to be apart of something greater than myself.

Attached: 4.jpg (2500x2000, 1.39M)

>Classical discourse on the subject of the phoenix points to a potential origin of the phoenix in Ancient Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(mythology)

This is fascinating because some have theorized that some structures in Egypt such as certain pyramids were actually rebuilt over the ruins of older structures

And Egypt used a symbol of men rising out of the ruins of an older civilization

Don't most men? It gives us meaning in life

>Don't most men?
No we are freaks most dont think like us or give a shit i dont know about eastern Europe though, those men seem to have their shit together alot more then the west. They are doomed aswell unless the virus is stopped.

Attached: 3.jpg (2000x1376, 506K)

Attached: 2.jpg (2000x2000, 1.2M)

Its very interesting that Israel kicked out Starbucks....

Attached: 87687686786.jpg (1716x834, 348K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1533x1604, 578K)

Perhaps you are right but I've always felt that there needs to be a strong sense of purpose or an objective to life

Otherwise you are not fulfilling much purpose beyond reproducing

>Then I said: 'I shall die with my nest, And I shall multiply my days as the phoenix (Job 29:18)

Yep it is, its called a genetic deviation.
Not Good for the wider populous of MANKIND.
>Legit origins^

>Perhaps you are right but I've always felt that there needs to be a strong sense of purpose or an objective to life

Why do you think people are so fucked up and on drugs and suffering such existential angst? most dont even know whats wrong or have the thoughts formed in their own heads to describe what they feel or the vocabulary to do that either, i would know that was me not long ago.

>Otherwise you are not fulfilling much purpose beyond reproducing

Most are not even doing that, we are in a crisis.

Attached: 987987.jpg (1500x1013, 233K)

>most dont even know whats wrong or have the thoughts formed in their own heads to describe what they feel or the vocabulary to do that either
I know exactly what you mean

It does seem like the real reason so many would prefer to die with a smile on their face is because the innate desire to accomplish and work has been removed, you don't want to do drugs when you are motivated to achieve something big

You're gonna have to expound on that thought user

Look at this bit in Korean folklore about the dragon, there are lesser "fallen" types

>Imugi
>Another explanation states they are hornless creatures resembling dragons who have been cursed and thus were unable to become dragons
>In either case they are said to be large, benevolent, python-like creatures that live in water or caves, and their sighting is associated with good luck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_dragon

It seems that the dragon symbolism represents women in general and fallen or lesser dragons might represent women who became infected

I think the people most affected and prone to suicide are the personality types that are the biggest threats to the current power structure. They are targeting those feeling types first with what they pump out to crush your soul and make you kill yourself.

Attached: 76567765567765.jpg (1054x1643, 458K)

Sure is a lot of not culling feminists in this thread, what's up with that anons?

Also check out the symbolism in the image of Baphomet. It's clear as day Femin Virus symbolism.

Attached: Baphomet.png (1200x1581, 822K)

For those wondering about the ripples these threads have been creating, have you been keeping track of anything strange or interesting involving the CDC and/or WHO lately?.

Also any increased behaviors out of Feminists/Leftists lately?.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: Pyramidz.png (696x583, 679K)

So if this time coming soon the virus is defeated and the people are broken searching for something and since the old books for social engineering would then be obsolete? would something new be created a new set of laws building off the old ones but adapting to the present maybe? and having the future and the technology in mind aswell?

There was a pre flood bible so what would come after this one? the plebs need to be kept inline with something

Attached: 756756756.jpg (500x641, 148K)

I haven't been paying attention sorry, sometimes i rely on the catalogue to inform which is a terrible mistake i will go look for some twitter handles or sites that publish medical stuff, i do notice lots of stuff about neanderthal DNA and human origins popping up everywhere just like you said it would.

What about the coffee? not a single shill has addressed that claim none will touch it that is strange since they like attacking literally every other idea....

We all noticed the strange behavior in the catalogue in regards to our threads we have really stirred up some freaks here and their style of bait counter threads show it.

Attached: DXt4jftV4AAOtBc.jpg large.jpg (500x953, 50K)

>washingtonexaminer.com/policy/healthcare/atlanta-police-insist-cdc-said-missing-scientist-was-passed-over-for-promotion

There's a scientist that recently went missing from the CDC.

A5 did you see the meme i did of the World Tree? any thing else you could add to it? i see the rainbow path that curves down into the under world i assume thats the rabbit hole down to discovering the truth where the serpents are coiling around the roots of the tree.

Attached: 87686776.jpg (540x559, 47K)

WHO prepares for disease X
wsmv.com/story/37717204/world-health-organization-gets-ready-for-disease-x

CDC missing worker
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/03/13/the-cdc-says-its-missing-researcher-wasnt-denied-a-promotion-police-say-otherwise/?utm_term=.f533556c95cb

No wait some other anons were posting alot about stuff being released about the difference between liberal and conservative brain structure...

What about women like Ayaan Hirsi Ali?

Attached: no-feminism.jpg (738x738, 52K)

Oh right yeah i saw that guy go missing the other week it was posted here.

WHO looks into the negative effects of plastics on the human body
bbc.com/news/science-environment-43389031

>In China and Japan [the fenghuang] was a symbol of the imperial house, and it represented "fire, the sun, justice, obedience, and fidelity"

Dragons are women, Phoenixes are men who rule in perfect harmony and command obedience and fidelity

It's very odd how you always see the dragon touted as an Imperial symbol, but never the fenghuang

The Vietnamese also had a fenghuang - seems to me like Thailand and Cambodia are mutt countries

so do gays and pedophiles.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478390/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478390/figure/F4/

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7560933

Noticed the CDC had a very weird episode where a guy went missing

Also have been noticing an increase in women (leftist) engaging in attacks on targets (pic related)

Attached: roastierage.png (1358x1258, 283K)

I saw the other day the royal family banned all plastic from their kitchens/palaces.

Anonymous5, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? Anyways, I have my own observations and questions I'd like to share with you all.

1) Earlier today, I heard that some kid from another school district put up the same /FAG/ posters you see in here (I think it was the original one with the Medusa head)... around his school! Needless to say, I heard some people got VERY angry at that, even resorting to shaming and damage control to protect themselves. Is this a sign that the Ripple Effect is growing stronger?

2) Are we on the right track by looking into oxytocin levels? Can you help guide us in an even better direction?

3) Completely unrelates, but is this whole UK-Russia spy fiasco going to escalate into WWIII? Is that where you have been lately (trying to stop it)? Is now a good time to get in contact with those creating super-secure Noah's Ark-type apocalypse bunkers?

the pic explains it all. the serpent owns one half of the DNA. thanks, women! thanks, Eve! have you seen the "MGTOW are feminists" thread? flood that one out. everybody come here instead

I don't know a lot about her, what does she stand for outside of not having her vagina cut up

How did you hear about the kid putting up the posters? Got any links? Screenshots of conversations?

Attached: FeminismIsAVirus.jpg (1600x2262, 490K)

>Earlier today, I heard that some kid from another school district put up the same /FAG/ posters you see in here

Holyshit link?

Our memes are no longer dreams

A5 is right there have actually been several episodes where women did psycho shit since we started these generals, let me dig them up

Attached: 1520581188657.jpg (900x600, 122K)

>there have actually been several episodes where women did psycho shit since we started these generals

Attached: 1511840666554.jpg (491x488, 19K)

I need to see this mayhem lol.

Attached: Femin Fear.jpg (122x125, 4K)

Basically against child brides, wants to educate girls, etc etc

Haven't they been doing psycho shit before these threads started?

I need to see this mayhem lol. (reupload with right pic)

Attached: 1520919146159.jpg (1000x1023, 886K)

>tfw roasties are reading /fag/

Attached: kek.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Sounds like a normal woman but she could still be investigated to make sure about that

No check the news, there have been a number of lone woman attacks on political targets since these generals started

Don't have any photos, but I do know that as soon as the poster was put up, some (((feminists))) defaced it, scribbling "Don't be afraid of strong women" and "FEMINISM IS NOT A VIRUS" in bright blue ink. Friends close to him told me it happened somewhere near Boston. Don't know where, though.

My guess is that we should wait for a news article to come out about this incident, and move forward from there.

Holy shit the WHO is calling femin "Disease X"

Attached: 1575567229828.png (822x544, 667K)

This is fantastic news

If we can get a news happening we could really get people to post the flyers everywhere and make a shitstorm

1) Yes

2) Looking at it from many paths is useful to figuring it out.

3) It's not going to cause WW3, I've been busy with the usual TPTB issues and those bunkers aren't going to be needed for a long while.

1. Is left handedness a possible symptom of the virus?

2. Is the virus capable of altering the hypothalamus in its victims?

Have you never heard of Vera Zasulich? The Price sisters? Judith Ward?
Frank you need to brush up on your history

So, the feminists acting out/doing odd things - is that because they heard about this thread's information or is that due to what people suspect is a hive mind effect?

Im getting sick of these cunts

Attached: ii.jpg (615x411, 76K)

keep crying

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 231K)

Both.

As you research, you will find interesting patterns and behaviors.

Shilling has definitely been increasing in these threads compared to when these first started.

1) You said before that there are instances where feminism destroyed animal populations but the only thing I can really see demonstrating that is lab tests

Our research shows that a species who acts that way quickly eliminates itself from the gene pool, is that why you don't ever see it carried from generation to generation in animals? (Also shows proof of the virus' existence in humans because those genetic traits should not persist)

2) New KB soon? Have some questions but they're not appropriate for this thread

Hey Frank have you figured out if the Earth is flat or hollow yet?

These are another way to spread the meme with what i have done to the eyes.

Attached: 765675756756.jpg (930x832, 135K)

If you could make eyes glow somehow they could be pretty cool.

This is a pretty good idea, we could start meming them into the eyes of various feminist women and that would have good repost value

Australians really are world leaders in meme production

1) Remember a famous social engineering mouse experiment?.

Animals have shown to rarely be good test subjects for this virus and for the most part it just doesn't work on animals. Humans on the other hand.......

2) Possibly.

Wow that mouse utopia experiment actually had the mice infected with the virus? amazing thank you for the information.

1) Just wanted to confirm, but do fairy tales depicting knights/heroes rescuing princesses depict saving uninfected women from the virus?

2) If I ever somehow get infected with the virus, should I even bother having children?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair

Was this another instance of the Femin Virus being tested on animals?

>Woman restrained after trying to open airplane cabin door during flight
>"I am God, I am God, I am God," she was heard screaming in the video
cbsnews.com/amp/news/flight-scare-woman-tries-opening-door-united-express-flight-5449-today-2018-03-05/

Shit, roasties in our threads have more or less been saying stuff like this too

1) Yes I know that one, interesting that it doesn't really work at all in other animals

2) Ok well if you do I have a few things to ask about so I'll keep my eyes peeled

1) Yes, which is why so many stories/mythologies have "Dragons" that they have to slay.

2) Don't.

Possibly.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Now we have a list of several scientists who tested the virus and where it was done who they worked for. Also adding to this the side effects present in the mice are reflective of whats happening to us. I always thought i was on the edge of suffering from 2nd death where i stop functioning in society and drop out of it......note the mice eating its young and abusing them yeah reflective of cunt single mothers mistreating their kids and having abortions

But Asians view the dragon as being representative of all women? And the fallen/lesser ones are the infected? They seem to show eagles/phoenixes as being the controlling/ruling man in harmony with females

Is that due to a different cultural take on it or was their original story corrupted/changed?

You can also look into this social engineering experiment involving animals: 1) History is very interesting after you learn about the Femin Virus.

2) Mix of both.

Many anons have already drawn parallels to the beautiful ones and suffering from 2nd death in regards to the mouse utopia experiment over the years.

Yes i have seen the pit of despair that is so fucking cruel.......

A5 with pic related is this worthy of a KB in the future? im just thinking about pre blackout civilizations lately.

Attached: 8787875665.jpg (1744x956, 530K)

1) everything is new and fresh with this knowledge - we looked at the Black Plague and Catholic/Spanish expansions as a possible global/international culling effort is that accurate?

Interesting, so these experiments show them trying to create the right conditions for the virus to activate/flourish. Would that imply that stuff like modern art and architecture that makes you depressed is part of trying to create the right conditions for the virus? That would be interesting because that too was another CIA project around the 1960's.

> The dragon is also a symbol of power, strength, and good luck for people who are worthy of it in East Asian culture. During the days of Imperial China, the Emperor of China usually used the dragon as a symbol of his imperial power and strength.
>A number of Chinese proverbs and idioms feature references to a dragon, such as "Hoping one's son will become a dragon" (simplified Chinese: 望子成龙; traditional Chinese: 望子成龍; pinyin: wàng zǐ chéng lóng).
Dragons are associated with men in Chinese culture no women

>She found a dating app on her boyfriend's phone. Then she bought a samurai sword.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/15/she-found-a-dating-app-on-her-boyfriends-phone-then-she-bought-a-samurai-sword/?utm_term=.cfc871115405

Lads...

Attached: 1490316041980.jpg (680x722, 37K)

Are you starting to see why information about feminism being a bioweapon/virus is so suppressed, locked up and at the same time everywhere if you look for it?.

Very interesting links, finally some fresh content.

Lets get the goys in here.

Attached: 1509483032306.gif (500x500, 1.97M)

Wrong you dumb roastie, the Dragon is the associated with the yin, or female chaos

Attached: femmimutt.jpg (750x629, 239K)

Yea but it's been in our faces the whole time, amazing

Why did the official from the CDC disappear can you tell me the reason? I remember they put a flying lab for viruses in the air at the same time as well

That mouse utopia experiment i watched awhile ago still bothers me i have completely shut down and no longer interact with society i have zero desire to do it do you have some advice for me please so i can go out and function again to help this cause better

Attached: 86786464646456.jpg (514x508, 70K)

>CDC says missing worker had recently received promotion
abcnews.go.com/US/cdc-missing-worker-recently-received-promotion/story?id=53759793

Attached: femin receptors2.jpg (1046x504, 182K)

Also i assume not all mice were infected with it? and the mice that retreated away from the rest were uninfected? please respond.

>The males were originally called feng and the females huang but such a distinction of gender is often no longer made and they are blurred into a single feminine entity so that the bird can be paired with the Chinese dragon, which is traditionally deemed male.
Can you not read your own sources?

>Fèng or Fènghuáng is a common element in given names of Chinese women (likewise, "Dragon" is used for men's names).

thecrabbynook.com/what-does-the-dragon-and-phoenix-symbolize-in-feng-shui/
Literally every source on Feng Shui has dragon as male

>such a distinction of gender is often no longer made
>they are blurred into a single feminine entity
Can you not read stupid slag? Someone changed the meaning over time to pervert it

Attached: 1519449655517.jpg (960x960, 86K)

You can take some guesses in relation to this topic.

Enjoy nature, society will rise and fall but nature is continuous even when humanity damages it.

On the right track.