>I love my Muslim neighbor >Help me redpill my town on Islam

Send me your peak Islam articles and memes. Say if I were to go around town distributing pamphlets educating people on the dangers of Islam, what would you have me say?

Attached: image-2.jpg (835x1200, 97K)

where do you live?

NY

just tell your fat friends that we need to destroy islam so jews can build greater israel. americans love to support israel.

be more specific

be more specific ny is rather big

Attached: islamconvo.png (1884x3702, 596K)

So my town has a small Muslim population, other than that, many of the whites are stuck-up liberals from New York City. I want data and examples of Islamic barbarism going on today. Maybe public opinion stuff or migrant crime articles. I figure I can burn off some burger calories by doing America right. #IDaddyIsrael

Mid-Hudson Valley.

Attached: 1521232305253.png (702x2615, 793K)

you'll get beaten up, shithead, drop them out of a moving vehicle or something

Attached: i see you.png (490x368, 203K)

Attached: 1521232323421.png (601x2106, 948K)

thereligionofpeace.com

Enjoy

>muslim looking for false flags to use

don't help this faggot pol. make this OP lurk moar

Don't let the cancer grow

Attached: (((Asian))).jpg (460x287, 29K)

Dude. If 9/11 didn't redpill them...
You might have some luck in upstate NY. NYC and the (((boroughs))) are hopeless.

A leaf calling me a muzzie schill? Doesn't count for much.

Attached: 1505026241331.jpg (1939x2246, 1.61M)

God is the highest indeed.
A script.
>'Then God sent down His serenity upon His Messenger, and upon the believers; and He sent down troops you did not see; and He punished those who disbelieved. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers'

Alright does anyone have a good pdf or something I can use instead? Making this shit with sub-par doc skills is shit and is simply a waste of a shitpost. I would totally distribute any good shit though.