Saki tanoshii

no new chapter (Ritz is... resting) but new covers of the new manga volumes.

Toki 2 with Ryuuka (sorry for the size).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4wozABT1h0
youtube.com/watch?v=_mHFnh8KlB4&list=RD_mHFnh8KlB4&t=6
youtube.com/watch?v=YJE4fSvjztU
jp.square-enix.com/magazine/top/fair/1711/171125_03.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GgS2f-OXvdo
youtube.com/watch?v=h5W-g5MQWfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

upscaled

Shinohayu 8 with Chihiro

upscaled

Is it just me, or Toki feels more like a protagonist than Shino, Shizu or Saki ever were?

and the Saki 17 bowl goes to... Himeko?

Yeah, Toki is focused on Toki and Ryuuka at the moment, but it may change after they begin proper mahjong tournaments..

Achiga was pretty rushed, and Shinohayu had whole volumes retelling the story from another girl point of view. Saki has the problem of long matches - sometimes we go several chapters without seeing Saki at all.

let's just say that futaba had fun with the cover.

It's not just that, but it's also in the personality. Hell, Saki is an outright demon.

>demon
youtube.com/watch?v=H4wozABT1h0

Kami was still an option --- and then Ritz dropped the Norwegian bomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mHFnh8KlB4&list=RD_mHFnh8KlB4&t=6

Ritz wants them all for herself. Can't wait for the new covers of the finals - with Achiga and Shiraitodai.

>with Achiga

ad from Yong Gangan

manga volumes in three weeks

Achiga/dorama bonus in the next issue

I'll burn Ritz's house down if Mako doesn't get the cover for the volume that contains the finals' sergeant match.

Raccoon = Other threads
Cat = Tanoshii
Human = Posters

that reminds me - the last thread with the dorama dates only lasted for 20 posts.

December 3 the first episode, always Sunday.
Movie will then open January 20, 2018.

Probably because Saki is an emotionless robot, Shizu is an asspulling monkey and Shino is hetero.

What's the point of reading Toki if she hasn't acquired her lesbian powers yet?

I'm reading Shinohayu right now, does Ritz know any motivation other than "I want to see her again"?

>Saki: muh sister
>Achiga: muh nodoka
>Shino: muh mum

t. speedreader

I have not read it. I want to know if it's regular mahjong or advanced lesbian mahjong before picking it up.

not sure if want

Toki: Muh Ryuuka?

Which one of those starred in JAV?

This has not that much more mahjong than Biyori does, to be honest.
Power lesbianism wise, Toki is rapidly awakening in both magic and yuriness, one girl has flow control (maybe) while being plenty gay already and Ryuuka uses her Predator Vision for yandere purposes.

well, RaMu is a gravure idol...
youtube.com/watch?v=YJE4fSvjztU

>Biyori

Biyori totally ruined my perception of Teru.

It's intermediate occasional gay thoughts mahjong for now, but I'm assuming it'll escalate. And even if it doesn't, you should still read it, because little Toki is incredibly precious.

>Boobs upgrade for Saki
I swear, if Ritz pull this stunt for da finals...

Today is the birthday of Ezaki Hitomi aka Sheep.
Say something nice to her.

She's right.
It's all the government's fault. All of it.

Toki in elementary school
>Wears heart on her sleeve, easily excitable and just wants to have friends
Toki in high school
>Stoic terminator who only lets her guard and relaxes a bit when alone with Ryuuka while otherwise only capable of projecting smugness
Mahjong is a hazardous sport

So, how many times have you rewatched Saki?

reminder that this is based on Ritz

What the FUCK is Ryuuka's necklace for/from?
I'm so tired of waiting to find out what it is.

Are real life people always this vulgar?

We ran out of patience from Ritz toning boobs

Shino being hetero is not a bad thing!

>panties is not a bad thing!
>Not your territory anymore is not a bad thing!

list of bonuses, no pics yet
jp.square-enix.com/magazine/top/fair/1711/171125_03.html

I miss this.

Shinohayu anime when?

>muh calculations
you're third rate

I for one welcome all the cute male characters shinohayu has to offer.

Also Shinoricha is like top 5 Saki ship

AND I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT

I want more.

Mangaonly reader here. Does the anime have any redeeming feature besides being yuribait and showing the regional individuals? I watched some episodes a long time ago and I only remember not liking the exaggerated style, I don't know but in the manga I felt the powers more lire metaphors, except when Ritz has gone full bullshit with achiga-hen and the national tournament. The yuri undertones are also pretty light, I was only aware of the male extermination and nopan characteristics.

>besides being yuribait and showing the regional individuals?
Nopan is cool but not really. The yuri has gotten light in the main series lately cause fucking nationals. But Toki is pulling the slack on that. It's meh though. Mainly cause I hate Toki and anything related to Achiga.

>I hate Toki
shit taste

No, my taste is actually very good. To hate Achiga and Toki is a sign of good taste.

Shinohayu is the best Saki has been since the prelims and Himematsu is best nationals school.

What is sad is that boring fuck characters that are Nodoka and Mihoko are in the individuals over characters like Touka or Nanpo that could provide some fucking entertainment.

shit taste

Stop posting.

Toki is better than Shino's story.
Achiga is weak.

This is either a samefag or shit taste is holding this thread hostage.

>Toki is better than Shino's story.
"No"

You can leave now.

>Tfw you're now more excited for the latest Scorching Ping Pong chapter than the latest Saki chapter.

The 5th place playoff was a fucking mistake.

>meme jober Touka and irrelevant reverse tacos better than Mihoko or Nodoka
Not counting your shit taste related to Toki and Shinohayu.

I don't care about the next one but I'm excited for the chapters after that.

>mangaonly
>for saki
>the one series where the anime is pretty much better in all respects

>likes saki
>doesn't like over-exaggeration

There are casuals who really think Toki is better than Shino? Sad

The overall quality is pretty average, the cgi killed it for me and the art style is not very consistent. I don't have anything against over-exaggeration in itself, it's the essence of Saki after all, but I'm more cool with just an impressive double panel than the dramatized tone and graphics often used in anime, whether it is for powers or critical scenes. I also like to pause to understand the players hands so the anime is not very convenient in this sense.
It can be because whenever I have the chance I will always prefer to read the manga over the anime. I could rush through all the volumes in one day while I would struggle to watch only a dozen of episodes.

I actually think the Saki CGI looks good and isn't intrusive compared to other anime.

>top 5
You mean number one.

Haven't read the thread yet, get back up here.

>To hate Achiga and Toki is a sign of good taste.
Sorry to break it to you, but hating the best girl is not a sign of good taste. What did poor Toki even do to you to hate her so?

/r/ dump

My play group has never heard of this and I think they'd get a kick because they're that kind of asshole.

IT'S GOVERMENT FAULT!

soon

You must be the only person in these threads I can agree with.
Except that I like Achiga.

Well, it seems these threads are not suited for the superior beings of your patrician taste. You should probably drop such a hopeless show as Saki and move on to some better ones, that will undoubtedly suit your inclinations better. Like Fate or Naruto.

Shinohayu > Prelims Saki > Toki > Quarterfinals Saki > Achiga-hen > Semifinals and 5th place match Saki

you are now aware that we could have finished Yuuki's match against Teru and be in the middle of Hisa's match (Mako who) if not for Ritz.

Saki would be good if it wasn't for Ritz.

Not him but I'm mangaonly as well.
I don't really like anime to begin with though so there's that.

the anime expands some parts of the manga that were rushed, so you are missing a little. Also the last episodes of the series show events that happened later or didn't make it yet in the manga. Recently we got the Saki-Teru encounter, we are still waiting for Yuuki vs. Teru (pic related).

Experiencing Saki without the cool animation, the voicework and that fucking soundtrack is a total waste.

Last ending of 2009. Also still missing are the last scenes with the breakup?

youtube.com/watch?v=GgS2f-OXvdo

Didn't find the Zenkoku ending, but here it is side-by-side with the other one.

youtube.com/watch?v=h5W-g5MQWfk

No missing scenes (except perhaps the last frame, going to the final hall?)

Don't you fuckin die to me I got question

Ask it then.

What is the rule on eating/drinking? I remember Kyotaro breaks in to bring Yuki her taco in beginning of a match then an official told her it is okay as long as she finished it before the match. Then I watch her.

Avoid youtube. People always complain that anime add their own things to extend a show but mangaka doesn't have everytime in the world. Like Bleach with hollow forest

Yes, the thread is biased against you but IT STILL holds page 1

I think that drinking is okay, but eating only during a break.

In a parlor, everything goes (see Katsudon-san).

Tacos eats tacos, but not during the match.
Green kuudere miko eats sugar, but not during the match.
Tea Toki drinks tea during the game.
Government Fault sips whatever she sips during the game.
Thus, you can drink any time you want but eat only after the battle. If it's not a official match, anything goes (consult Hisa's glutton girlfriend) QED.

Done. Phew, only took me 7 months to find tanoshi thread that doesn’t die by the time I found it

Was in page 7 when I found it

Shino is the cutest hetero.

AD for the maid costumes in the PS Vita game. They changed them from black (PSP game) to pink / blue

hmmm are they implying something?