Koi wa Ameagari no You ni PV

WIT and Aimer do it again, sasuga.

youtube.com/watch?v=G81Aq-pRUBk

They tried but the composite is garbo

Kino

what is composite?

Why do Aimer's songs sound all the same?

Is that Hanakana?

holy shit i didn't expect this to get an anime hopefully it speeds up the translations

Nice.

I like the way hands drawn. So much better than typical Kyoani sausage fingers.

Yeah looks pretty unprofessional. It's like trying to imitate something but doesn't understand

They were written that way.

do u guys think that her and manager-kun will actually end up together

I doubt it.

Name one song this resembles besides LS.

The only part about this getting adapted that I don't like is that it means the shitty drama with the friend and new girl on the track team will be getting adapted. The crap with the friend flipping out was especially dumb.

Sausage fingers?

Will Aimer and based WIT work together for Kabaneri 2 as well?

Ya. Short, fat and all the same from show to show.

Is basically Amaama to Inazuma without the kid and more romantic undertones?Cause Amaama to Inazuma was already boring and repetitive as is.

Girl starts working at a family restaurant after having to drop out of the school's track team due to injury. Falls in love with the divorced middle aged manager.

Which ones?

>AIMER SONG
THAT'S CHEATING!!!!!

>everyone is talking about Aimer in the comments just like i did
Lmao Sasuga, Aimer is the best.

Maybe you're confusing song similarity with voice similarity (considering it's the same fucking person with a very distinctive voice).

The manga is shit.

Heroine VA is likely Atsumi Tanezaki (MahoYome Chise). Or maybe Chika Anzai (Eupho Reina).

No

you are wrong

You have shit taste.

The author is shit, the initial plot of the manga was cool. It managed to convey the feeling of "it sucks to be old" surprisingly well. The bald spot, the failed life, zero respect from others, no future - it all hit too close to home. Well, too bad that premise was wasted on a cheap drama.