Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Welcome to lifting lifting lifting with your hosts, beautiful teenaged girls who like lifting! And cosplaying christmas cake senseis! And a very kind and extra burly bodybuilder!

Raws:
urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html

Yam:
bato.to/comic/_/comics/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru-r19600

Chapter 34 is here! I'll post chapter 32 alongside our wonderful TL's translation last week, followed by chapter 33 and then we'll get into chapter 34~!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEZXKyzwYq8
youtube.com/watch?v=aCVw6igO7U4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chapter 32 - Marathon Training

Page 1
[Narita International Airport]

>The line's stopped... what happened?

[Immigration Officer: Shin Sasurutarou]
[A hardened veteran with 30 years experience.]

Page 2
Duration of stay: 120 minutes.
2 hours will be enough.

I leave the return preparations to you.
I will go meet "him."

Page 4
Of course! I understand!

You want to show good results in the CLASS MARATHON COMPETITION held in March... [TL: Emphasize capitalizations]
So you wanna learn some WORKOUTS USEFUL FOR MARATHONS, right? [TL: Emphasize capitalizations]

OK, let's train the essential muscles!
Hey, don't you feel like things are GOING FASTER now?
Seems pretty sped up...
Really? It's going at the usual pace.

Page 5
But Machio,
Do we actually need to weight train for a marathon?
Maybe? We did ask him to be safe, though.

Really, I'd say running itself would be the best.

No no! You should absolutely muscle train for marathons.

For example, if your TORSO isn't trained enough, your body's AXIS WILL WAVER and you'll use up extra stamina. [TL: Emphasize capitalizations]

Oh! Makes sense!

You see the use of a strong body for marathons?
Okay, let's introduce you to a few useful exercises.

Page 6
When running a marathon,
Could you possibly run efficiently without training these parts?
[Between bodies] These parts
[Right] Abdominals, Legs
[Left] Back, Thighs

PLANKS
There is no need to increase your muscle size, so isometrics are enough.
Hold for at least 30 seconds --->
Abs + Torso
BACK EXTENSIONS
While lying face-down, arch your back and stretch out. --->
Back + Torso

LUNGES
LUNGES are great for your lower body. This trains the quadriceps, gluteus maximus, hamstrings, and also the area around your hip joints and your calves.
Feet shoulder width -->

Carrying dumbbells during this exercise is a big plus!!
[Near dumbbell] This
You should aim for 10 steps per leg.

Page 7
Training the inner muscles (Iliopsoas) with bicycle crunches we introduced before is also effective.
BICYCLE CRUNCHES

As previously mentioned, training for size or explosive power is not practical.

Try to train while being aware of "BODY STABILITY"
Focusing on balance --->
Of course, do this while running and increase your stamina.

Page 8
Training for body stability and stamina, how could it not improve results!!?

Page 9
You can do all these workouts I introduced today at home.
So try to exercise even when you can't reach the gym!
OKAY!!

Wonderful. The explanation is easy to understand, as always.
Machio is an excellent teacher.

Ahh...
I heard about this from aneki before,

Machio studied workout-training overseas.
Overseas?

Page 10
After he graduated high school, I believe he studied.... sports theory? or something in an American university...
Yeah. I can't concentrate on what you're saying thanks to the scene here.

But I can accept that.
It's impossible to get that body without having specialized knowledge.

Maybe Machio,
Is an even more amazing person than we thought.

Page 11
You should never look down on muscles.

Page 12
The background machos are causing a fuss.
They're overwhelmed by his muscle-pressure!

Maybe this man's macho-power is more than Machio's machismo...!?
Hold on. Don't just blurt out words we're not used to in this panic.

Page 13
...SIR...
Why're you in Japan...?

For you, of course.

Y-you're kidding...?
Of all people... it's him...
You know that guy!?

Page 14
The lead actor of the "Seven Commandos" movie series...
Harnold Dogegenchonegger!!!

>............doesn't ring a bell...
[Continued next chapter]

Extra
Reason

[Immigration Officer: Shin Sasurutarou]
[A hardened veteran with 30 years experience.]

sfx: trembling

To: Shin-san
DOGE-CHAN

>I'm so glad I asked him for the autograph...
[He asked him after his shift, so it's fine.]

[QC EDITOR NOTE:
Obviously, Harnold Dogegenchonegger is a reference to Arnold Schwarzenegger, who's name in Austrian means "from black ridge/land". ("Schwarzen = black" "egg = ridge (geographical)" "er = from/resides/associated.")
In German, "dagegen = on the other hand/as opposed to" or some rival comparison. Since Mr. Dogegenchonegger, here, is from the land of Hollywood (displayed on top of a ridge) and seems to be a rival to Machio's machismo, his name could mean "from rival ridge/land."
It's also just a big nonsense name.
Incidentally, Akemi's expensive chairs from ch. 11 are from the Chinese dynasty of "Dogegencho."]

Don't forget to say "hello" so the thread can be bumped!

Chapter 33 - Grip Strength

No translation, yet! All up to you, TL-buddy!

Sexy!~

s-say h-hello, evey-ev-everyone...

And brand new Chapter!!

Chapter 34 - Wall Sits

where's the KA translation reee

I've been loving the late 80s, early 90s colorful fashion page inserts

Good question. Have some fly Machio.

AMERICAN

Seems Machio is taking a flight back to Hollywood. Compete in something...hmmm.

That's nice to know

Sensei a qt

I speak German better than read Japanese...Austrian is close enough

What's up with that forehead?

He's Skynet.

First time I'm seeing him looking all muscular while wearing clothes

Aww, your suit, Machio...

Write to us! Call us, you muscle man!

Is that some Tachibana bullyin

...guess he wasn't on the flight.

Chapter 34 - END

She's been bullied a bit these past few chapters by everyone. She has no idea who Harnold is and is getting a little worried about how comfortable everyone seems to be in the faster-paced environment of stripping.

>he couldn't fly because he exploded his suit

Thanks for sharing!

The girl that I really, really like ended up rejecting me without even trying to get to know me. I feel like shit and kinda want to do a 360. I'm skinny and 28 years old. 183cm, 67kg.

If I eat right and go to the gym every 2nd day from now on, can I transform in a guy that actually looks like he lifts? Or am I too old for such a change at my age? I know it's a stupid reason to start lifting but that's my concern. It's 2 years because that's the minimum of time she will be here for sure.

You mean to tell me others would be offended to see a physique like Machio on the aircraft? Like they wouldn't want to sit next to him in coach!?

Whoops, forgot that I need to accomplish all of that in 2 years.

You can absolutely get a lifter's body. You're not even out of your 20s! I heavily encourage you to lift and get a strong and flexible, healthy body...

...but not for a girl's sake. You'll learn to enjoy the plates than the 8s you've been ogling. They'll ogle you back, but turn the situation around, let yourself be picky.

Yeah, start lifting, it's never too late. I promise.

I thought you need 3 years minimum?

If you're putting a time limit on things and still want to be described as muscular...then you're going to need to spend a lot of time lifting and eating. Getting on gear is inherently required to be "huge" but supplementing a 2-year-plan may require it for the results you want, too.

At any rate, start eating a healthy diet and then double the amounts. Be sure you're doing compound lifts and isolation exercises on the parts you specifically want to grow. And don't forget to jog/swim a few times a week at least (40 minutes straight, minimum).

Kek I knew that he was going to get kicked out of the plane because of ripping off his clothes
Thanks for the dump. Sensei is cute when she's bullied

Is it okay to only eat like 1500 calories a day and the rest from shakes? I have an easier time drinking than eating.

"Beginner's gains" is a genuine thing.

What kind of body are you looking to achieve? If you want to be Andre the Giant, I hope you were born with Marfans. If you want a body like Serge Nubret, I hope your diet is immaculate, you're on loads and loads of gear, are making lifting a professional career and yeah, I hope you have many years planned out.

If you're looking for 6 pack abs and tight shirts, you can get that in less than a year.

You won't be bodybuilder/powerlifter/olympian huge without years of training and loads of gear. But you can become big and strong inside of 2 years as long as you eat big and lift big.

I just wanna leave skinny mode and look way bigger than all the guys at work and none of them lifts. I want people to really notice that I'm getting bigger in a fit way.

Do it for you and the ones who love you, not for others who didn't even bother to know you. They're not worth at all

I've grown bitter and just want to make them regret not ever giving me a chance. I also need the social skills for that at some point, though. But social skills should be faster to gain when I force myself out there, I hope.

How you get your nutrients and calories is mostly irrelevant. Yes, you can chew 1500 calories and drink protein shakes for more protein/calories.

Don't get distracted, though: drinking a protein shake WILL NOT MAKE YOU BIG. You have to get appropriate amounts of all the nutrients your body needs as well as protein and it's LIFTING THE HEAVY WEIGHTS on a regular and frequent basis that nets you results.

Diet creates the healthy body. Strict diet creates low bodyfat% (visible muscles). Eating in surplus is acceptable for a while so you have the extra energy on hand to assist repairing your body after lifting and exercising. "Getting stronger" or "bigger" is literally tearing your muscle fibres and damaging them -- your body responds to this by siphoning energy and materials to repair theses areas and tack on more mass to prevent/assist futures possibilities of that same damage occuring. It's why people don't lift just 5 lbs, they progressively increase how much they lift to get stronger. It keeps damaging their muscles the same amount.

If you want to become big and strong, eat a lot of food, workout frequently, sleep a lot. 24 months from now is a long way away to get good gains.

You won't look like these guys, but you will be leaner and stronger.

By shakes I mean like smoothie stuff with oats, milk, quark, fruits, chia seeds and the likes.

Yeah, but it depends on what kind of shakes you're drinking. Also shakes are generally more expensive in terms of calories/$ if this is an issue.

Most girls only care about aesthetics and how cut you are, and not how big you are. Granted at 183 cm and 67 kg, even if you were to get a low body fat % you would have no muscle to show for it, so you need to begin by bulking.
If you start lifting, you'll look noticeably bigger to others within a few months, and you'll notice yourself getting bigger a lot sooner. Also your posture will likely improve a lot.

You can have an entirely liquid diet, that's fine. You probably won't like it much, though.

>how cut you are
Cute or low bodyfat?

Cut is low body fat. Bodybuilders operate on "bulking" and "cutting" phases with their diets: "bulk" by over-consuming while they train endlessly. "Cut" by underconsuming so their body is forced to pull energy from their fat cells, so they'll have hyper-defined musculature during judging competitions.

Yeah but I didn't know what you meant at first. Cute would have fit too. I'm skinny, not even skinnyfat.

There's more than 1 user talkin' to ya, btw.

If you're at the literal beginnings of understanding diets, muscle building and exercise...don't be overwhelmed. In fact, all you need to do is 2 things.

1) Eat a lot of food. Eat more than you were eating before. You need these vitamins, minerals, nutrients and energy to add mass to your body and repair your exhausted muscles.
2) Lift the heaviest things you can multiple times a week. Go to the gym 3-4 times a week and workout. If you like, you can hire a trainer. If you don't, search the web for work out plans (/fit/ will tell you to read its sticky >).

Eat big
Lift big
You'll get big

Simple.

I guess that link didn't work like I wanted it to.

Also, you can always read this manga, broski! Exercises you can do at the gym, at home, on the street, all of it.

I've been going to the gym since mid September and the trainer said I should focus on a full body routine with machines for the first 2 months because I'm out of form, seperate muscle groups with free weights afterwards. He said I should do 3x12 on the machines he picked. So far, I couldn't increase the weights at all. Is 3x12 dumb and I should switch to 3x8 with stronger weights? I realize that full body machines isn't good but I should see some progress either way, no?

How is your bulk coming along /fit/? I've lost a bit of definition but I think I'm just bloated.

1 month of exercising without progression can only mean 2 things, in my opinion, and neither has anything to do with your routine.

1) You aren't going frequently enough. You going, like, 1 a week max. You need to triple that.
2) You are starving. STARVING yourself. If your body cannot divert resources to assist your lifts, then you literally don't have the resources and you need to eat.

A trainer starting you on machines and mid-high repetition exercises, he's probably keeping you safe. And given what you've said, he's doing the right thing. Learn how to sit. Literally, learn out to sit. Head up, neck straight, spine tall, shoulders pulled back, lungs expanding fully and diaphragm pushing that same air out completely. Core is rigid and tight, legs are braced, feet are flat. All your motions are controlled and even. You need to create a baseline.

You should be able to just barely complete those repetitions and sets and only when you can finish them comfortably can you increase the load. Frankly, after 1 month, you should be able to increase your loads (by about 5-10 lbs depending on the exercise) so when you say you aren't/can't then you need to re-read above. Eat. Sleep. Lift frequently.

You are right about the starving part, I have troubles taking even 1500 calories in per day and I go to the gym each morning without even eating anything.

I wonder, even if you get fiber in shakes, will your stomach and poopies be alright?

Yes. Just because what you eat it liquid doesn't make your colon health liquid, either. Don't conflate a hospital medicinal diet with a full liquid diet.

On the other hand, I'm not really advocating a liquid diet, either. You'll get tired of that real quick. But it isn't bad for you.

Oh hey look normalfags blogging threads discussing 3DPD women.

Why the fuck is this allowed on Sup Forums?

This thread is about How Much Do You Lift? Heaven forbid people speak about the topic!!

You seem upset. Have you done your squats today user?

Man, I tried some squat forms without weight at the gym and I could barely do 3x10 without even the bar. The form itself is super hard for me.

Yeah because we need normalfags blogging about 3DPD women right? Totally Sup Forums related.

Eat shit 3DPD lovers. You're all cancer.

>3x10
You should have done sets of
F I V E
I
V
E

Watch candito's how to squat video.

Were you the reason I got banned for 24 hours last week? Because we talked about Johnny Bravo?

No but im glad other people are reporting this shit too.

These threads are nothing but a sad excuse to blog and talk about 3DPD women.

Can you chill user? I always look forward to danberu threads to talk with my /fit/ brothers. It's not like we let our /fit/ autism leak in any other threads so please leave us alone.

Why aren't you getting /fit/ for your waifu right now?

>Johnny Bravo
Reminder that neck muscles aren't a meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=GEZXKyzwYq8

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=aCVw6igO7U4

We're talking about muscle manga and that you should go to the gym, bro. Why are you in this thread if you don't want to talk about how sexy Satomi is???????

So fuck off to /fit/? Why do you have to blog about your life and your problem with women on fucking Sup Forums out of all places? Since when does Sup Forums approve of 3DPD?

Literally no one here is talking about the manga. You're all just blogging.

I'm talking about the manga and keeping it alive for our esteemed translator. You've literally spent 100% of your posts complaining and shitposting.

Shitposting a global rule no-no, user.

If you wanna stay, talk about Danberu, the hot girls, the cool machos are ask for mange-themed-related tips. Because this is a health manga, talk about health and/or manga.

How can you talk about fitness without blogposting? Or should we talk about the girls nonstop?

So you're telling me Sup Forums approve of blog posting and 3DPD now? How low have this board fallen?