No retarded drama, better comedy.

gays

More Momo

Olympics and international rivals
also boipucci

Less Rin

this

I hope it gets cancelled and Haruhi gets a S3 instead

Vindication in the final destruction of RinHaru once and for all.

Canadians.

Dumb Haruhifag

Less shitty drama.
More Makoto SoL.
Sosuke's happy resolution.
International rivals instead of Ikuya and Not-Natsuya.

More of the precious raspberry and his brocon buddy.

Not gonna happen, they need to pander to both MakoHarufags and RinHarufags for maximum profit

They were already BTFO in S2 when Kyoani officially admitted that Rin was the 3rd/5th wheel by bringing in a boyfriend for Rin instead of Makoto and making makoharu the main pairing for Haru.

>2017
>MH and RH ship war cancer

It ended with ES but too bad some retards are living in the past.

I remember when I used to be invested in this stuff, now I just don't care anymore about ships. I hope Rei and Nagisa are doing fine, couldn't care less about the four magnets for retarded fujos.
I knew S3 would bring out the worst in people again, it would have been better to let the franchise die forever.

Eh, just funpost like the S1 and S2 threads. That's if the S3 threads will have as much activity.

SouHaru is the superior Haru pair anyway.

Objective ranking
High Speed > Eternal Summer > S1

>Meanwhile canon homo Kingpri sells buckets
Take your bait and shove it down your vaginas, kyoanus.

Maybe KyoAni will realize that canon homo sells and make MakoHaru kiss next season

>being this deluded
I must say I admire your perseverance though

Hope we get more awkward interactions between them next season. After all, Haru will probably be living Sosuke's dream: going pro and swimming at the Olympics with Rin.

It's heavily implied in the new movie that Sousuke will return to competitive swimming. Anyway Haru would be busy having drama with Ikuya and his friend.

It's weird having a S3 because S2 ended so well with the race start scene. It just feels so out of place. Such an obvious cash grab.