What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Nothing.

Everything, it was so bad it gave the OP's singer a fatal brain tumor.

Not enough episodes. The show didn't give the characters enough time to develop by the end.

The forced romance was seriously jarring.

Nothing, it was the perfect 7/10 anime.

Too corny

>What went wrong?
Their paired up the glasses girl with fatty and then the main boy with main girl.

Okada

I'll give you a hint: it starts with O

Poetry

>Trigger
>Okada
>Aniplex

Take your pick

>main boy with main girl.
God those two were fucking awful and it was annoying that I was expected to give a shit about them. MC being an emotionless faggot made sense in the narrative, but it didn't make him a likable character. Main girl was just a cunt who never really did anything in particular to justify everything the rest of the cast did for her as her "friends".

And the masochist guy felt pointless since he didn't really affect the story or cast in any way other than being impartial ears for them to spout dramatic exposition to.

It was decent until the share of feelings bullshit.

Formally boring with a stupid story, I see nothing worthwhile here at all.

Nothing. It's that studios only good show

Mari Okada, everything else

ITAI

The premise was stupid.

Not enough of best girl.

Post "DAAAAAAAAISUKI"

Boring anti-climatic conflict resolution that failed to capitalize on the rising action. Protag should've at least punched Blue before explaining why she was wrong.

Otherwise an interesting show with a good premise.

Mediocre show, one of my favorite openings of all time. Such a shame

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

A poor base concept with generic archetypal characters, overwriting, and a big budget.

Not enough nico

Shit this is so cute its like a trap i cannot stop repeating it, send help

kek. i can hear it playing

the show was pretty good until the bullshit forced romance - that's what killed it

>that fucking baby hand
even the fanart is shit

I'm sure there are a lot of things, but I don't get why so many people seem to think it's trash. I thought it was enjoyable enough.

Okada. She ruins too many shows.

If she were ruining shows, she would not get hired anymore. So producers still seem to think she produces something of value for them.

I pity these producers who keep making the same mistake. Maybe with IBO's awful writing becoming a meme they will see the light.

To be honest, we don't know what their alternatives were/are. Maybe she was/is the lesser evil considering who they had available.

It depends on whether you enjoy corny shit, if you do then this show is a treat. I like it a lot and can definitely understand where the criticism come from.

cringe

>amazing character designs
>god tier OP
>good art direction
>interesting concept

>shit writing
>purple a worst boy
>blue rei clone literally retarded keikaku
>overhyped, didn't deliver what it promised

Fucking nips can't write for shit. They should just get a western novelist to write the script for them, and they can add in the boob bounces and sparkling eyes.

Too many plot holes, the kiznaiver system doesn't make sense in any capacity, and there's no way a multi-billion dollar company would fund something so flawed.

No believable character relationships or personalities.

All the characters where 1 dimensional shallow carbon copy archetypes that didn't grow or developed like dick riders claimed they would.

Not even 1 remotely interesting thing happens throughout the entire plot.

Painfully predictable, down to the character interactions.

Horrendous animation and QUALITY out the ass, not a single interesting character or idea was displayed throughout it's entierity.

It's a textbook case of hyping up garbage based on who's making it.

I'm just so happy it flopped so miserable, japan would shit on it weekly as did Sup Forums. It's truly a special time when everyone can come together and admit they overhyped something.

The character designs were very bland to be quite honest.

I liked it. I teared when White had his big revelation about the kids left in the building. Not sure if it holds up now other than the OP and designs/animation.

Didn't have enough episodes like what someone else said above. Also some of the endgame ships were kinda garbage.

>cringe
Cringe.